The real reason Trump was indicted

You're way out voted... everything you know is wrong. Election fraud vaccine global warming pedophilia conspiracies...puhleeze.
:itsok:

download (2).jpg

So, you make it up as you go. Cool. :113:
Which part of what I said is incorrect.
1- Republican Party, even those that are potential nominees have rallied behind Trump.
2- Trump's poll numbers have risen since the indictment
3- Trump is now sucking up all the oxygen, therefore now the probability of Trump being nominee is even greater than before
At this point DeSantis might even chose not to run, barring another shoe dropping.

1- Republican Party, even those that are potential nominees have rallied behind Trump.
3- Trump is now sucking up all the oxygen, therefore now the probability of Trump being nominee is even greater than before
At this point DeSantis might even chose not to run, barring another shoe dropping.
1. Duh.
2. I guess I'll take your word for that. As I give no fucks for polls. :dunno: I'm sure you're correct, as you are the bastion of political information on this board, and everyone really respects your opinion. :113:
3. Yes. Run with that. Totally. :113:

Democrats looking at Biden’s sinking poll numbers and that he plans on running in 2024, pushed for this bullshit indictment to hand Trump the nomination because as in 2016, they think they have a better chance of keeping the White House running against Trump. History repeats itself.
How long after Bragg impaneled the grand jury did Trump declare?

great! we are desperately in need of a Democratic landslide to catch back up with the modern world

Biden is polling worse than Trump's lowest presidential polls...
That is completely false. Last month Biden's approval rating was at 42%. Trump's AVERAGE for his entire presidency was 41%. Biden hit a low of 36% in May through July of last year. Trump's low point was 34%, his last month in office.

Democrats looking at Biden’s sinking poll numbers and that he plans on running in 2024, pushed for this bullshit indictment to hand Trump the nomination because as in 2016, they think they have a better chance of keeping the White House running against Trump. History repeats itself.
Because he broke the Law.

The Left’s actions speak louder than words. Trump’s poll numbers have shot up like a rocket since the indictment. Counter productive if you are indicting to discourage Trump from running.
Among Republicans yes, but the majority of Americans believe he should not even be allowed to serve if he is convicted of a crime. I mean it takes one dumbass mofo to vote for someone that virtually guarantees a loss in the election, Trump is that person.

What's sad is Trump Humpers don't care if he broke the Law. He is Master Trump, he is above the Law.

What's sad is you asshats have claimed he is a criminal, yet after 6 years, 40 million dollars, and 150 of the most virulently anto Trump investigators got done, they couldn't find anything criminal. So, this asshole DA has had to invent a crime. And you are too fucking stupid to figure it out.

What's sad is you asshats have claimed he is a criminal, yet after 6 years, 40 million dollars, and 150 of the most virulently anto Trump investigators got done, they couldn't find anything criminal. So, this asshole DA has had to invent a crime. And you are too fucking stupid to figure it out.
Trump Humpers in the House and Senate have kept Trump's crooked ass out of jail.

Not all of them. Christie comes to mind rather quickly. McConnell and Thune have been oddly silent on the matter. They sure as hell have not "rallied behind" him. And those that have gotten behind them reveal themselves to be sacks of shit with no damn balls whatsoever. I mean someone, anyone, needs to Wake up. clean up, and stand up, not to Trump but this bunch if blathering flippin damn idiots that support him no matter what. I am waiting for some Republican, any Republican, to come forward and tell you flippin ass morons to pull your head out of your damn ass and smell the flippin coffee. Trump cost you the Senate in 2020, and gave democrats an even greater majority in 2022. Hell now, they don't even need Harris. If Trump does get the nomination in 2024 it will be the death knell of the Republican party, joining the Know Nothings, which really makes perfect sense.

And speaking of Harris. She is the flippin Vice President, Mike Pence is not. I mean holy shit, Trump is the only person in the entire flippin ass world that could have made that happen. Think about it.
You can never underestimate the intelligence of the American population. But for the love of God, do you people not have any standards? Yes, his numbers have went up, even against DeSantis who kind of helped matters by how Disney completely outmaneuvered his stupid ass. WTF ,"until 21 years after the death of the last of the descendants of King Charles III". Who the hell misses that shit? I mean talk about complete morons. Does anyone really want this pipsqueak in charge?

Damn skippy. DeSantis is too damn stupid to run for president. And you are correct, Trump is sucking up all the oxygen, but to what end? The complete destruction of the Republican party. But this indictment is a bigger deal than you realize. It is over twenty charges, including a felony charge, and it is just the beginning. If the Republican party doesn't immediately, and forcefully, remove themselves from the fat orange man, it is their own undoing. I mean what is the downside? Trump won't last two weeks on Riker's Island, and what, you dumbshits going to suddenly start voting Democrat? I mean I got to be honest, if some Republican would someone reach down and find his damn balls, kick Trump to the flippin curve, I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM OR HER. I mean, HELLO.

Forum List

Back