The real reason Trump is bringing these bogus voter fraud law suits.

Clearly the Trump haters want to put this evidence under the rug hoping to just push him aside claiming Biden won. Still lots of time for President Trump to make his case. The evidence is mounting as we speak. It's definitely good for him not to concede right now.
The lawsuits are bullshit. They are being laughed out of court because Trumo can’t bring any evidence of voter fraud.

Forget the lawsuits. Fully audit the battleground States before the results are certified. Why would any reasonable person object?
Why didn't we do that in 2016?

I don't know....why didn't we? :D Did Hillary ask for audits? Was there credible examples of fraud? What's your theory?

There are no credible examples of widespread fraud now either...so obviously that isn't a requirement.
just because they arent credible to you doesnt mean they dont exist,,,

So...have you actually met Bat Boy or Mothman?

Clearly the Trump haters want to put this evidence under the rug hoping to just push him aside claiming Biden won. Still lots of time for President Trump to make his case. The evidence is mounting as we speak. It's definitely good for him not to concede right now.
The lawsuits are bullshit. They are being laughed out of court because Trumo can’t bring any evidence of voter fraud.

Forget the lawsuits. Fully audit the battleground States before the results are certified. Why would any reasonable person object?

I don't know....why didn't we? :D Did Hillary ask for audits? Was there credible examples of fraud? What's your theory?

There are no credible examples of widespread fraud now either...so obviously that isn't a requirement.
Perfectly normal for software to tally 6,000 votes to the opposing candidate.
FYI- RCP put PA back to undecided.

just because they arent credible to you doesnt mean they dont exist,,,

So...have you actually met Bat Boy or Mothman?
saying stupid things dont help the discussion,,,

but from you its expected

Billy is in oh shit,panic mode now.:auiqs.jpg: No matter if Biden does get sworn in,this reminds me of the New England patriots nfl team that when the evidence was overwhelming that they were not legitimate Super Bowl winners,thst they had to cheat to win all of them and had to do so to get there,the only people in the country that could not accept it and deal with that reality was people in New England,everybody outside New England knows it to be true,that they created a scandal ten times far worse than the black Sox scandal :auiqs.jpg:

this scandal is on par with that but far more important because so many future Americans who were objective and not biased as him and all the other Biden lovers,will all know this was the greatest and most huge case ever of illegal vote fraud to take place in mankind history. :biggrin:

the whole world will know not just here in this country. Pretty much citizens in every country outside the USA all know this to be true because they are not indoctrinanated with media mainstream bias propaganda and know the real facts and can accept them sense they have no bone to pick in this election.lol

Crooked Hillary conceded morning after the election because she got schlonged. This election is way too close compared to 2016.

No it isn't - some of Trump's margins in 2016 were thinner than Biden's.

What are you talking about? Trump got 70+ million votes this year. Sleepy Joe is nowhere near 304 electorates. At this moment he's at 259 electorates.

Most, if not all, these bogus voter fraud lawsuits are being brought by the Trump campaign and GOP are going to be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

So why the bullshit lawsuits?

Ben Ginsberg suggested on 60 Minutes that the legal strategy could be a bid to delay the certification of election results, which could give the Trump campaign an opening to pursue strategies like asking GOP-majority legislatures to override the will of the voters and appoint electors themselves.

In other words, if Trump can not win the election on the popular vote or even the electoral college they will cheat and overturn the will of the people in the most blatant attempt to subvert American democracy in history.
why are you so afraid of an audit to insure its a fair and honest election???
Audits after the counts are already fucking included. You do get that right? That’s part of the process already.
I would have to ignore a lot of stuff for that to make sense,,,
You’re biased. They are not. Quit pretending you’d be more qualified.
cant be biased,,,
I hate despise dems and repubes equally,,,
Lol that is such bullshit. Like any RW here, you are cherry-picking shit you hear about the integrity of the election and ignoring everything else. It’s not like you even understand how the tabulation process even works.
I am right wing,,, you just dont understand that reubes are leftwing,, just not as far left as dems,,,
If you were actually objective, you would at least say “well there are some things I suspect are fishy about what happened in the election, but I can’t be sure it would be enough to overturn the results to Trump’s favor.”

Obviously your post history says it all. You’re convinced the election was stolen and Biden lost. It’s obviously a biased opinion.
biased in the way I know dems will do anything to get rid of trump,,,
thats because they/you have been saying it for 4 yrs,,,

whats that phrase I keep hearing??
"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"
Lol trust me, no one takes your opinion on Dems seriously besides other RWs. Stay out of the count because you aren’t qualified. I’m not either to be clear. I just don’t pretend I know what I am talking about when it comes to this process.
but you are scared for a recount and audit cause you know what they will find,,,

at least I want to make sure its fair and honest,,, you not so much,,,
Lol I’m definitely not scared of both. A state recount is usually the difference of a couple hundred votes. An audit is already planned for any state and I’m perfectly okay with there being one. It’s your dumbass who is scared.

The lawsuits are bullshit. They are being laughed out of court because Trump can’t bring up any evidence of voter fraud.

Just wait and see till all the legal votes are recounted.
All legal votes have been counted. If Trump is entitled to a recount he should get one. The Trump campaign knows the rules. The bullshit lawsuits have to do with lies about voter fraud.
So the Algore lawsuits were bullshit?

49E8B791-12BD-4892-BFD7-9EB6303E9195.jpeg

Billy is in oh shit,panic mode now.:auiqs.jpg: No matter if Biden does get sworn in,this reminds me of the New England patriots nfl team that when the evidence was overwhelming that they were not legitimate Super Bowl winners,thst they had to cheat to win all of them,the only people in the country that could not accept it and deal with that reality was people in New England,everybody outside New England knows it to be true,that they created a scandal fa worse than the black Sox scandal

this scandal is on par with that but far more important because so many future Americans who were objective and not biased as him and all the other Biden lovers,will all know this was the greatest and most huge case ever of illegal vote fraud to take place.the whole world will know not just here in this country. Pretty much citizens in every country outside the USA all know this to be true because they are not indoctrinanated with media mainstream bias propaganda and know the real facts and can accept them sense they have no beefin this election.lol
he stinks of fear and desperation,,,

Most, if not all, these bogus voter fraud lawsuits are being brought by the Trump campaign and GOP are going to be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

Ben Ginsberg suggested on 60 Minutes that the legal strategy could be a bid to delay the certification of election results, which could give the Trump campaign an opening to pursue strategies like asking GOP-majority legislatures to override the will of the voters and appoint electors themselves.

In other words, if Trump can not win the election on the popular vote or even the electoral college they will cheat and overturn the will of the people in the most blatant attempt to subvert American democracy in history.
Audits after the counts are already fucking included. You do get that right? That’s part of the process already.
cant be biased,,,
Lol that is such bullshit. Like any RW here, you are cherry-picking shit you hear about the integrity of the election and ignoring everything else. It’s not like you even understand how the tabulation process even works.
I am right wing,,, you just dont understand that reubes are leftwing,, just not as far left as dems,,,
If you were actually objective, you would at least say “well there are some things I suspect are fishy about what happened in the election, but I can’t be sure it would be enough to overturn the results to Trump’s favor.”

Obviously your post history says it all. You’re convinced the election was stolen and Biden lost. It’s obviously a biased opinion.

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"
Lol trust me, no one takes your opinion on Dems seriously besides other RWs. Stay out of the count because you aren’t qualified. I’m not either to be clear. I just don’t pretend I know what I am talking about when it comes to this process.
but you are scared for a recount and audit cause you know what they will find,,,

Lol I’m definitely not scared of both. A state recount is usually the difference of a couple hundred votes. An audit is already planned for any state and I’m perfectly okay with there being one. It’s your dumbass who is scared.
Then why are Dims tryping so hard to stop it?

cant be biased,,,

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

how can I be scared if I want them to do it???

sounds like I will accept the outcome as long as it fair and honest,,,

youre the one complaining about it,,,

cant be biased,,,

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Then why are Dims tryping so hard to stop it?
Be specific. What are they trying to stop?

How is it possible all these GLITCHES and IRREGULARITIES are only going one way.

Libs, is there any evidence of fraud going Trump’s way at all?

Any at all?
You are using far too much logic and common sense for the Biden lovers to comprehend,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you took them to school. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:

cant be biased,,,

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Wow he is Really getting desperate and grasping at straws now claiming your scared when you want them to do it.:laughing0301:

cant be biased,,,

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Wow he is Really getting desperate and grasping at straws now claiming your scared when you want them to do it.:laughing0301:
CLASSIC,,,

Most, if not all, of these bogus voter fraud lawsuits currently being brought by the Trump campaign and the GOP are being or will be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters themselves. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

People like you who are willing to tell the most vile outrageous lies, are everything that is wrong with America.
Thst is the best damn post on this thread I have seen so far except for maybe bripats,so for now,I think I will exit here for the moment.lol

The real reason is President Trump is a cult leader, his base follows him without question or rational scrutiny.
He wants to retain that base post presidency so will maintain the delusional fiction he really won the election and keep them fired up in anger as this cult has largely been one of paranoid conspiracy and anger against the press, the "deep state", scientists and medical experts, phantom communists, anyone not blindly following the cult.

If Trump can keep the base angry he will be able to continue to exert pressure on the Republican Party and perhaps even run again in 2026.

Most, if not all, of these bogus voter fraud lawsuits currently being brought by the Trump campaign and the GOP are being or will be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters themselves. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

People like you who are willing to tell the most vile outrageous lies, are everything that is wrong with America.
The lies come from your ilk regarding voter fraud.
Now try saying that with a straight face,you can’t. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :biggrin:
In your warped mind same as all trump haters,the legal votes are all dead people thst voted for biden,:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:you seriously need to follow my advise and get off the crack your smoking:laughing0301::biggrin:.even a long time dem supporter here at usmb that wanted biden elected,has accepted the facts vote fraud occurred.unlike you trolls,he does not live in a fairytale land.lol

Last edited:
Most, if not all, of these bogus voter fraud lawsuits are being brought by the Trump campaign and GOP are being or will be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters themselves. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

Surely since there are questions you want a full audit. Should not all legal votes count?

Democrats DEMANDED recounts in 2004 and 2016

All of a sudden it's a ghastly crime

Letting these people win is like submitting to killer Communists.....oh wait
NOw that the shoe is on the other foot,they have exposed their hypocrisy,must suck being a biden fan and having to accept the party they love are hypocrites. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

In other words, if Trump can not win the election on the popular vote or even in the electoral college, he will cheat and overturn the will of the people in the most blatant attempt to subvert American democracy in history.

You sound desperate
:thankusmile:
You have noticed pretty much what everybody else has j mac.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back