The real reason Trump is bringing these bogus voter fraud law suits.

Most, if not all, of these bogus voter fraud lawsuits currently being brought by the Trump campaign and the GOP are being or will be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters themselves. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

So why the bullshit lawsuits?

Ben Ginsberg, a prominent GOP election lawyer, suggested on 60 Minutes that the legal strategy could be a bid to delay the certification of election results, which could give the Trump campaign an opening to pursue strategies like asking GOP-majority legislatures to override the will of the voters and appoint electors themselves.

In other words, if Trump can not win the election on the popular vote or even in the electoral college, he will cheat and overturn the will of the people in the most blatant attempt to subvert American democracy in history.

Nothing bogus about them. Hell Michigan is investigating what happened in their State and I hope every one of the other states does the same.

Way to many fishy things happened in the election and it all stemmed from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

Tough shit if you don't like it. I think its a great idea. Investigate and let the results speak for themselves.
Trump’s lawsuits are all bullshit. The legal community knows it. The judges know it as his lawsuits are being tossed out quicker than used toilet paper.

LOL Kinda funny the State of Michigan is doing its own investigation. I hope every one of those States does the same.

Only someone brain dead wouldn't realize there was all kinds of fishy shit going on during this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.
Only someone brain dead would not wonder why Trump’s lawsuits are being dismissed and why Trump has not produced any evidence of voter fraud in court.

How on earth can we prove massive voter fraud without an investigation? All that is needed is a enough evidence to justify an investigation. Democrats don’t want this because they know it will hurt them. If they had no concern, they wouldn’t have so much push back. I mean, we had a $42 million investigation involving fake Russian collusion based on a fake dossier and you guys lapped it up. They impeached Trump with no evidence but a phone call that was perfectly ok. Forgive us if we think you are being just a tad hypocritical.

Most, if not all, of these bogus voter fraud lawsuits currently being brought by the Trump campaign and the GOP are being or will be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters themselves. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

Ben Ginsberg, a prominent GOP election lawyer, suggested on 60 Minutes that the legal strategy could be a bid to delay the certification of election results, which could give the Trump campaign an opening to pursue strategies like asking GOP-majority legislatures to override the will of the voters and appoint electors themselves.

In other words, if Trump can not win the election on the popular vote or even in the electoral college, he will cheat and overturn the will of the people in the most blatant attempt to subvert American democracy in history.

Nothing bogus about them. Hell Michigan is investigating what happened in their State and I hope every one of the other states does the same.

Way to many fishy things happened in the election and it all stemmed from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.

Tough shit if you don't like it. I think its a great idea. Investigate and let the results speak for themselves.
Trump’s lawsuits are all bullshit. The legal community knows it. The judges know it as his lawsuits are being tossed out quicker than used toilet paper.

LOL Kinda funny the State of Michigan is doing its own investigation. I hope every one of those States does the same.

Only someone brain dead wouldn't realize there was all kinds of fishy shit going on during this election and it all stems from the mail in votes the Dems pushed for.
Only someone brain dead would not wonder why Trump’s lawsuits are being dismissed and why Trump has not produced any evidence of voter fraud in court.

Still under investigation there shit for brains. Wonder what Michigan will find??

Oh and who do you think your kidding? If Biden were in the position Trump is in you would be screaming election fraud at the top of your lungs and you know it.

Carry on dumbass.
Hey dumbshit, Trump has yet to produce any evidence of voter fraud. He has nothing. Get your friggin head out of Trump’s ass and come up for some air. Your brain obviously needs oxygen.

bWAHAHAH...GET A GRIP. There is evidence of voter fraud all over the place hence why electoral votes and regular votes are being taken away from Biden.
Voter fraud is a lie and that is why Trump has yet to produce any evidence of it.
Again, I didn't say anything about Trump--------

Trump is appealing to the election boards and courts---who are now taking away bidens votes so I am going to go out on a limb and your freudian slip and say that the evidence must be there.
Who is taking away votes? where? also where is Michigan investigating anything.
AP doesn't count for awarding votes, but even they are starting to remove their votes for biden. GSA is refusing to call Biden president elect----and as vote works it way through the courts with Biden votes being fraudulent in many cases...not only will Biden not be rewarded with electoral votes that his supporters "think" he has been given or will be given----but even the AP is already removing them....putting them back into toss up----to be awarded later perhaps Trump.

How on earth can we prove massive voter fraud without an investigation? All that is needed is a enough evidence to justify an investigation. Democrats don’t want this because they know it will hurt them. If they had no concern, they wouldn’t have so much push back. I mean, we had a $42 million investigation involving fake Russian collusion based on a fake dossier and you guys lapped it up. They impeached Trump with no evidence but a phone call that was perfectly ok. Forgive us if we think you are being just a tad hypocritical.
Your own words belie your premise. If there was “massive voter fraud” it would be evident everywhere. Well, where is it? Trump has not produced a scintilla of evidence of voter fraud. His whole case is premised on lies and speculation.

As I said in my OP, since there is no evidence of voter fraud what is Trump’s end game. His end game are not the bogus lawsuits it may be delay to avoid voter certification.

Your own words belie your premise. If there was “massive voter fraud” it would be evident everywhere. Well, where is it? Trump has not produced a scintilla of evidence of voter fraud. His whole case is premised on lies and speculation.

As I said in my OP, since there is no evidence of doted fraud what is Trump’s end game. His end game are not the bogus lawsuits it may be delay to avoid voter certification.

You completely misused scintilla. Of course there is at least a scintilla of evidence of voter fraud. That is undeniable. NOBODY thinks there is no voter fraud. The issue is how rampant it is. That can’t be determined unless there is an investigation.

As I said in my OP, since there is no evidence of voter fraud what is Trump’s end game. His end game are not the bogus lawsuits it may be delay to avoid voter certification.

You forget. Trump doesn't have to produce anything. The investigators will be the ones producing or not producing fraud.

Michigan is already running its own investigation and you can bet they wouldn't waste the money if they didn't think there was proof of fraud. I hope every one of those States, NC, GA, AZ and PA do the same. Lost of shady shit happened in the election and it all stemmed from the mail in ballots the Dems were pushing so hard.

You just don't want to acknowledge that shady shit. You hope and pray its false but I for one don't think it is.

As I said in my OP, since there is no evidence of doted fraud what is Trump’s end game. His end game are not the bogus lawsuits it may be delay to avoid voter certification.

You completely misused scintilla. Of course there is at least a scintilla of evidence of voter fraud. That is undeniable. NOBODY thinks there is no voter fraud. The issue is how rampant it is. That can’t be determined unless there is an investigation.
When posting about voter fraud, I am referring to voter fraud in the context of Trump’s lawsuits. That there are small individual instances of voter fraud that occurred over the years may be true but that is not the issue in this case. The issue is whether massive voter fraud as argued by Trump and his supporters occurred during the election. There is not any evidence of massive voter fraud. None whatsoever.

Since you don’t think voter fraud exists I did one google search. Of course, I had to scroll to the second page because of Google’s algorithms, but the first one I found from 2016. A Democrat of course.

Fourth person connected to Amos Newsome campaign guilty of absentee ballot fraud

If this exist, don’t think it can’t be done on a larger level. Of course it can. This is why mail-in ballots and absentee ballots are not secure.

You forget. Trump doesn't have to produce anything. The investigators will be the ones producing or not producing fraud.

Michigan is already running its own investigation and you can bet they wouldn't waste the money if they didn't think there was proof of fraud. I hope every one of those States, NC, GA, AZ and PA do the same. Lost of shady shit happened in the election and it all stemmed from the mail in ballots the Dems were pushing so hard.

You just don't want to acknowledge that shady shit. You hope and pray its false but I for one don't think it is.
I am sorry but you are wrong. The initial burden of proof is on Trump to show voter fraud. He has failed his burden in court and that is why his cases are being tossed.

When posting about voter fraud, I am referring to voter fraud in the context of Trump’s lawsuits. That there are small individual instances of voter fraud may be true but that is not the issue in this case. The issue is whether massive voter fraud as argued by Trump and his supporters occurred during the election. There is not any evidence of massive voter fraud. None whatsoever.

When a poll worker states there were told to backdate ballots and not verify signatures that is fraud and there is no way to know how rampant that is but it is certainly safe to assume that this wasn’t the only poll worker told to do this. Also, how many votes did this one poll worker process? How many others were told to do the same thing and how many did they process? That is why it needs to be investigated. It is also why we should have never had a massive mail-in vote. That was part of a master plan by the Democrats. They could cheat then claim there is no evidence. Much harder to do that with in person voting and electronic voting.

Since you don’t think voter fraud exists I did one google search. Of course, I had to scroll to the second page because of Google’s algorithms, but the first one I found from 2016. A Democrat of course.

Fourth person connected to Amos Newsome campaign guilty of absentee ballot fraud

If this exist, don’t think it can’t be done on a larger level. Of course it can. This is why mail-in ballots and absentee ballots are not secure.
I wrote that they small individual instances of voter fraud may have occurred over the years, but that there is no evidence of massive voter fraud in this case.

I am sorry but you are wrong. The initial burden of proof is on Trump to show voter fraud. He has failed his burden in court and that is why his cases are being tossed.

One case should be enough to investigate. One phone call with the words ‘do me a favor’ was enough for Democrats to impeach Trump, despite no acknowledgement from the other party that anything was expected of them in order to receive aid. Don’t be a hypocrite.

I wrote that they small individual instances of voter fraud may have occurred over the years, but that there is no evidence of massive voter fraud in this case.

What exactly do you expect? Do you expect all the Democratic polls workers to fess up and say they cheated? Get real.

Most, if not all, of these bogus voter fraud lawsuits are being brought by the Trump campaign and GOP are being or will be dismissed by the courts. Trump’s lawyers know these law suits are not worth the paper they are printed on. The only people who believe this lawsuit trash are Trump’s supporters themselves. No surprise there as most have no self identity apart from Trump.

Ben Ginsberg suggested on 60 Minutes that the legal strategy could be a bid to delay the certification of election results, which could give the Trump campaign an opening to pursue strategies like asking GOP-majority legislatures to override the will of the voters and appoint electors themselves.

In other words, if Trump can not win the election on the popular vote or even the electoral college they will cheat and overturn the will of the people in the most blatant attempt to subvert American democracy in history.

Surely since there are questions you want a full audit. Should not all legal votes count?
What questions?

Not yet. The investigators will tell us if they find something, or they don't.

So Trump lost and you idiots are still running in circles grabbing your heads screaming like your hair is on fire. Don't you ever get tired?

The real reason is President Trump is a cult leader, his base follows him without question or rational scrutiny.
He wants to retain that base post presidency so will maintain the delusional fiction he really won the election and keep them fired up in anger as this cult has largely been one of paranoid conspiracy and anger against the press, the "deep state", scientists and medical experts, phantom communists, anyone not blindly following the cult.

If Trump can keep the base angry he will be able to continue to exert pressure on the Republican Party and perhaps even run again in 2026.
That's your usual horseshit, of course.

There's no reason for anyone to believe a word of it.

Just because you heard on Faux News that he "won" doesn't make it so. They are still counting the votes, then there will be canvasing and then the results will be certified. Until a candidate has certified results totally 270, the election isn't over.

You guys do seem to be in a big panicked rush, which is interesting. We are all waiting patiently while every legal vote is counted.

5 states are too close to call - Current projections are Biden 259 - Trump 214

The Dumbocrats think the media decides who won. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
These folks think they can alter the real world through pretense.

In other words, a coup d'toddler.

8vzqkvrfley51.png

In other words, a coup d'toddler.

8vzqkvrfley51.png
ROFL! After what you fucking douchebags pulled for the last 4 years, do you actually believe Republicans are going to help you in any way?

The only help you will get from us is a boot up your ass.

Forum List

Back