Fox News Cut Away From trump's Press Secretary As She Pushed Baseless Claims Of Election Fraud

Dead Dinosaur Legacy news showing its ass.

Air her examples and then specifically refute them...thats what the lying corpotate media should do. Not CENSOR her.

Show her “LIES” and then prove she is lying.

In before the LOCK!!!

dr_evil.jpg

This is interesting.

fox so called news stopped a feed of trump's press secretary because she was lying so much.

I applaud fox so called news for their honesty and integrity.

They are taking a major hit for sure. The figure, they can replace their numbers with a more "refined, sophisticated crowd". They can then get the big corporations onboard to fund their ads. Fewer eyes, lower ratings, same or higher ad revenue.

Others will increase their portfolio. Election Night was really what caused the drop. Calling AZ so early, and few questions about "what's going on"? Even Brett Baird was sensing it as his phone was going off the hook with text messages "WTF did you guys call AZ this early"? They did the same in the mid terms.

It's not media, it's their wealthy bosses and owners. They knew Trump was a fighter, they expected it to be a blowout, it didn't happen. All of this is shocking them to hell. They don't want any investigations because people will demand accountability and changes. ALL past politicians will be questioned. "Is this how YOU got elected?"

It's quite revealing how desperate the media is to try and obviate the process taking place with these recounts and court challenges. You'd think they would be all for following the process all the way to whatever conclusion. Unless...............
Thus far, Trump has had 10 suits thrown out of court. The only desperation I see..is on the part of Trump and his followers. i foresee many more challenges and many more dismissals.

Unless..you have room in your conspiracy theory for all the courts..being in on it?

It's quite revealing how desperate the media is to try and obviate the process taking place with these recounts and court challenges. You'd think they would be all for following the process all the way to whatever conclusion. Unless...............
Thus far, Trump has had 10 suits thrown out of court. The only desperation I see..is on the part of Trump and his followers. i foresee many more challenges and many more dismissals.

Unless..you have room in your conspiracy theory for all the courts..being in on it?

If the challenges are dismissed, then they are dismissed. What’s the problem? You would think that those who want the whole thing to be over would encourage the process rather than running around in a panic saying “don’t look at the look you don’t look here!” Just seems a little odd that’s all.

Who knows at this point what happened? Nobody is going to convince me that he shouldn't be pursuing it. Why wouldn't everyone want transparency of this election process? I honestly don't understand.

In general, I would never trust software. How hard would it be to code in

for vote "Trump":
return "Biden"

Odd, how the number was a perfect 6000, as if coded to an exact amount to make a difference. That, in itself is a huge red flag for me. There are far too many inconsistencies to simply just say "ah man, so close, good game". This is a derelict of duty to have such an opinion.

I'm not saying it happened enough to make a difference, but clearly activities occurred. They were always going to occur once they did the mailout ballots.

When you use software, you have to expect danger. With all of the other concerns, citizens want answers. Is there anything nefarious about wanting a free, fair, election of integrity?

If the challenges are dismissed, then they are dismissed. What’s the problem? You would think that those who want the whole thing to be over would encourage the process rather than running around in a panic saying “don’t look at the look you don’t look here!” Just seems a little odd that’s all.
Well --we know different people, for sure..no one in my neck of the woods is saying, 'Don't look" at anything. They are commenting on how the cheating narrative was set up weeks ago..so they are not surprised..and they are not disposed to give the story any credence. Everyone expected that Trump and his followers would try something like this.

Tell me..how do YOU know that some of these allegation are not false flags..set up to give the Trumpkins something to cling to? If..after 10 tries..not one judge saw any merit at all..surely that's a clue?

According to Article 69 of the US Constitution, the sitting President can call a full-on re-vote for the entire country if more than 4.5% of ballots are mailed in. Count me in for the re-vote if necessary.
Citation needed.

Forum List

Back