The real reason for Mar-a-Lago raid

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
wEh5hpVTpoxs.jpeg

They were fishing for spygate documents, planting evidence and/or if what Eric Trump says about them going through Melania Trump's belongings they were being their perverted selves.

6 years now the radical left has been on a witch hunt cause Hillary lost. They've destroyed confidence in voting and destroyed this nation. I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back.

Attachments

• hWBzVomrhwj8.png
    hWBzVomrhwj8.png
    144.1 KB · Views: 27
The reason behind the Anti-Trump Jihad is not only to prevent Trump from re-ascending the throne but also to discourage others who might have means or guts to try and get involved in politics. Trump is independent, and not beholden to the party system and they can't have that.

If they don't smash the Trumpster, they may have the Musker ready to serve his country in a few years. Elon Musk is someone they don't want near the WH as he is richer than Crassus and very assertive and not dependent on the Political elite either.

The reason behind the Anti-Trump Jihad is not only to prevent Trump from re-ascending the throne but also to discourage others who might have means or guts to try and get involved in politics. Trump is independent, and not beholden to the party system and they can't have that.

If they don't smash the Trumpster, they may have the Musker ready to serve his country in a few years. Elon Musk is someone they don't want near the WH as he is richer than Crassus and very assertive and not dependent on the Political elite either.
Musk was born in Australia, wasn’t he?

They were looking for evidence that would put some of the FBI in jail for their part in Russia Russia Russia.... I can't think of anything else Trump would want to hold onto... he has the goods on the deep state and they wanted it....

They were looking for evidence that would put some of the FBI in jail for their part in Russia Russia Russia.... I can't think of anything else Trump would want to hold onto... he has the goods on the deep state and they wanted it....
Exactly! They were after the documents that showed how the FBI helped fabricate the Russia hoax.

And that warrant was way too wide-sweeping to be legitimate.

Exactly! They were after the documents that showed how the FBI helped fabricate the Russia hoax.

And that warrant was way too wide-sweeping to be legitimate.
That's in attachment two in my first post. Don't know why only 1 is showing

They were fishing for spygate documents, planting evidence and/or if what Eric Trump says about them going through Melania Trump's belongings they were being their perverted selves.

6 years now the radical left has been on a witch hunt cause Hillary lost. They've destroyed confidence in voting and destroyed this nation. I can't wait for the pendulum to swing back.
That is really keen of you. I'm a follower, now! Tell us more!
Sure am glad you started a specific discussion on this. There is a lot to unpack here!

Wasn't Elon born in S Africa?
I understand, Trump cultists.

Your cult is dying.

You're in the grieving process.

Currently, you're stuck in "denial", though some of you have moved on to "anger".

The next stage is "bargaining." Try to get there quickly.
If you keep saying this over & over again, do you start to believe it yourself?
DT & America First is going nowhere. We're still occupying your brain- rent free

This is a really stupid myth, that rich people are too rich to be bribed.

It's the exact opposite of reality. The richer someone gets, the more desperately fixated they get on obtaining even more money, and the easier they are to bribe. See "Trump, Donald."

You're much safer standing between a hungry person and food than standing between a rich person and $20 bill.

And one more thing. Musk is a clown. A freakin' retard. A whimpering manchild bitch boi. I know that the Trump cult sees those qualities as resume-builders, but it's not how normal people see things.

View attachment 681634

You posted a highlight copy of what they were looking for, and then went off of a halfbaked partisan tangent? What utter horse shit. So you basically have NO LINK to support your bullshit theory. Why am I not surprised? This is nothing but another trumper panty raid thread. Why in the heck do you think team trump has not posted complete video of the search? Their lawyer onsite, confirmed they had it, and have had it all along, just as I knew they did. Of course she had nothing to say about your theory, probably wanting to keep practicing law after no longer working for trump, as not all of his lawyers get to. If those assholes had released the search warrant Monday night, which she also confirmed they have had ever since it was presented, we (including you) would have known what they were looking for Monday night, but that would have cut out the rumor mongering hoard on the right. She also confirmed they have a complete inventory of what they recovered, as I knew they did. That would be interesting to see. I hear there were 20 boxes and that they recovered 11 containing classified document or files. I'll be anything you want to name, there was no Ladies Ready To Wear recovered. Of course this is just an internet message board, not like you have to have any proof. Too bad Team Trump had to come up with real evidence in front of the judges after the election, as internet scuttlebutt was not admissible.

View attachment 681634

The warrant specifically said any area, not including guest areas, where trump could store stuff.

Just because boxe
You posted a highlight copy of what they were looking for, and then went off of a halfbaked partisan tangent? What utter horse shit. So you basically have NO LINK to support your bullshit theory. Why am I not surprised? This is nothing but another trumper panty raid thread. Why in the heck do you think team trump has not posted complete video of the search? Their lawyer onsite, confirmed they had it, and have had it all along, just as I knew they did. Of course she had nothing to say about your theory, probably wanting to keep practicing law after no longer working for trump, as not all of his lawyers get to. If those assholes had released the search warrant Monday night, which she also confirmed they have had ever since it was presented, we (including you) would have known what they were looking for Monday night, but that would have cut out the rumor mongering hoard on the right. She also confirmed they have a complete inventory of what they recovered, as I knew they did. That would be interesting to see. I hear there were 20 boxes and that they recovered 11 containing classified document or files. I'll be anything you want to name, there was no Ladies Ready To Wear recovered. Of course this is just an internet message board, not like you have to have any proof. Too bad Team Trump had to come up with real evidence in front of the judges after the election, as internet scuttlebutt was not admissible.

I know you guys would like to believe weird crap, but that is all it is, just how your minds work. Normal people know, when doing something like a search warrant to recover government documents from a past (even a disgraced) President, you will have to play it straight down the line from start to finish or you will be eaten alive. That is why Team Trump did not release the search warrant Monday night and still have not release the itemized inventory or any of the video, as it will not support claims and they know it.

The warrant specifically said any area, not including guest areas, where trump could store stuff.
Where Trump could store "stuff"

Wow "stuff" really sounds like it jives with the 4th amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects,[a] against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

I know you guys would like to believe weird crap, but that is all it is, just how your minds work. Normal people know, when doing something like a search warrant to recover government documents from a past (even a disgraced) President, you will have to play it straight down the line from start to finish or you will be eaten alive. That is why Team Trump did not release the search warrant Monday night and still have not release the itemized inventory or any of the video, as it will not support claims and they know it.

Yeah..here's some of the Wierd Crap your talking about. A lawyer from the FBI changed a CIA email to make it say pretty much the exact opposite of what it said... in order to get a warrant against Trump from a Fisa judge. Wierd crap right? except it was true... and oh ? what was it a simply" mistak'ie 'aike"? ohh how cute of the poor little FBI agent. just a simple mistake .

And we are supposed to believe that the Democrats did not have a political vendetta against TRump before he set foot in office. It's wierd crap like that that makes people rightfully suspicious.

There also another attachment you buffon that connects the dots of why but don't let that stop your War and Peace sized drivel of bullshit. Please type more I need help going to sleep and this is better than ambian

Forum List

Back