Are the Secret Service and the FBI protecting Donald Trump?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
On January 6th, Secret Service texts were mysteriously erased. The texts could have shed light on Trump's requests of them on January 6th.
The FBI did not move on the classified documents at Mar a Lago until an apparent informant brought attention to inappropriate documents at Mar a Lago.

On January 6th, Secret Service texts were mysteriously erased. The texts could have shed light on Trump's requests of them on January 6th.
The FBI did not move on the classified documents at Mar a Lago until an apparent informant brought attention to inappropriate documents at Mar a Lago.
It's not just the Secret Service. The Defense Department also deleted January 6 texts of top Trump officials.

Hardly. It is a near certainty that one of Donald Trump's secret service tipped the FBI about the boxes at Mar a Lago. Otherwise how would they have known they would be there weeks or months afterward when they were ready to raid? Unless of course they brought the boxes that they needed with them. :cool:

There was no informant.
They have been harassing Trump's lawyers and associates and now they think they can get away with this stunt.

The latest lie is that they claim he had nuke codes.....which are changed every day.
Total soviet style harassment of the political opposition.

Hardly. It is a near certainty that one of Donald Trump's secret service tipped the FBI about the boxes at Mar a Lago. Otherwise how would they have known they would be there weeks or months afterward when they were ready to raid? Unless of course they brought the boxes that they needed with them. :cool:
Or saw them when they were there on June 3.

Based on the incompetence displayed by all the other federal employees in every agency, if I were Trump I would hire my own private security.
Pretty sure he's had that from the beginning.

Putin done it

I suggest you impeach Trump a third time.

Based on the incompetence displayed by all the other federal employees in every agency, if I were Trump I would hire my own private security.
I think perhaps Trump is telling little lies to everyone around him to see who may be a rat fink.

Now he knows who they are.

There was no informant.
They have been harassing Trump's lawyers and associates and now they think they can get away with this stunt.

The latest lie is that they claim he had nuke codes.....which are changed every day.
Mudwhistle puts his love of Donald Trump over love of country. He lies to protect Trump at the risk of the security of the US.
The Trump trained monkeys are a bigger risk to our country than the confederacy. Something must be done about them before we lose our country.

Oh he is aware of that,he did not make the same mistake kennedy did of trusting the secret service who committed treason that day,there have been untold assassination attempts on his life and he hast stayed alive by using his own people.

this is what happened to kennedy when he made the mistake of trusting the secret service to protect him.

Its significant because the secret service knew what was going to happen and didn't want one off their agents in the firing line.

Last edited:

Oh he is aware of that,he did not make the same mistake kennedy did of trusting the secret service who committed treason that day,there have been untold assassination attempts on his life and he hast stayed alive by using his own people.

this is what happened to kennedy when he made the mistake of trusting the secret service to protect him.
The Secret Service risk their lives to protect Americans. What do you do for your country. You sit on your sorry, cowardice ass and criticize your country. DISGUSTING. You are a deplorable.

The Secret Service risk their lives to protect Americans. What do you do for your country. You sit on your sorry, cowardice ass and criticize your country. DISGUSTING. You are a deplorable.

coming from a paid shill from langley who has proven in SPADES he hates America, i am really hurt.:auiqs.jpg:hate to break your heart langley shill but the secret service hated kennedy because they were racists,they hated him for promoting the first black secret servicemen who said in a book there was a lot of hostility by the secret servicemen towards him.

as always,like clockwork,you prove to the world what a stupid fuck you are ignoring how evil his secret servicemen were.:auiqs.jpg:

There was no informant.

1660413554559.png

trollboy langley shill and America commie hater here Elmer cant get around FACTS the secret service committed treason that day,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump wisely learned from JFKS mistake and uses his OWN people.:thup:

Forum List

Back