Zone1 The Real Race Card

In Mein Kampf Hitler claimed that Jews were intelligent and evil. I agree that Jews are intelligent. I disagree that they are evil.
How someone can continuously cite the book of a psychopath - always humors me.
That someone factually believes that crap, and draws his "wisdom" and conviction out of it - is beyond ignorance

How someone can continuously cite the book of a psychopath - always humors me.
That someone factually believes that crap, and draws his "wisdom" and conviction out of it - is beyond ignorance

While thus examining the working of the Jewish race over long periods of history, the anxious question suddenly occurred to me whether perhaps inscrutable Destiny, for reason unknown to us poor mortals, had not unalterably decreed the final victory of this little race?

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter II, "Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna"

The Jews I've met aren't superior to anyone, unless you call whining a skill.

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp., book review by Byron M. Roth

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .
The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

----------

The racial superiority of God's Chosen people can only be denied by those who are indifferent to facts and impervious to reason.

While thus examining the working of the Jewish race over long periods of history, the anxious question suddenly occurred to me whether perhaps inscrutable Destiny, for reason unknown to us poor mortals, had not unalterably decreed the final victory of this little race?

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter II, "Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna"
What did psychopath Adolf know about Jews? nothing, only the crap that antisemitic protagonists started to fantasize about from the 1860's onward and what they were propagating in e.g. Vienna.
For someone to claim that his "knowledge" about Jews and their history derives from Mein Kampf is simply preposterous.

Why don't you read up some factual history books about Jews and their history? which would show you that they are nothing special or out of the ordinary.

As for Richard Lynn:

In the early 1990s, psychologist Richard Lynn published papers documenting average reaction times and decision times in samples of nine-year-olds taken from across the world. After summarizing these data, Lynn interpreted his results as evidence of national and racial differences in decision time and general intelligence. Others have also interpreted Lynn's data as evidence of racial differences in decision time and intelligence. However, comparing Lynn's summaries with his original reports shows that Lynn misreported and omitted some of his own data. Once these errors are fixed the rankings of nations in Lynn's datasets are unstable across different decision time measures. This instability, as well as within-race heterogeneity and between-race overlap in decision times, implies that Lynn's reaction time data do not permit generalizations about the decision times and intelligence of people of different races.

Last edited:
What did psychopath Adolf know about Jews? nothing, only the crap that antisemitic protagonists started to fantasize about from the 1860's onward and what they were propagating in e.g. Vienna.
For someone to claim that his "knowledge" about Jews and their history derives from Mein Kampf is simply preposterous.

Why don't you read up some factual history books about Jews and their history? which would show you that they are nothing special or out of the ordinary.

As for Richard Lynn:

In the early 1990s, psychologist Richard Lynn published papers documenting average reaction times and decision times in samples of nine-year-olds taken from across the world. After summarizing these data, Lynn interpreted his results as evidence of national and racial differences in decision time and general intelligence. Others have also interpreted Lynn's data as evidence of racial differences in decision time and intelligence. However, comparing Lynn's summaries with his original reports shows that Lynn misreported and omitted some of his own data. Once these errors are fixed the rankings of nations in Lynn's datasets are unstable across different decision time measures. This instability, as well as within-race heterogeneity and between-race overlap in decision times, implies that Lynn's reaction time data do not permit generalizations about the decision times and intelligence of people of different races.
I know quite a lot about Jews and their history. That is why I admire them. Those drawing attention to intelligence differences between the races will always be condemned by those who fear the political implications of such attention. Nevertheless, racial differences in average intelligence have always been obvious.

Last edited:
I know quite a lot about Jews and their history. That is why I admire them.
Mein Kampf, isn't about the history of Jews
Those drawing attention to intelligence differences between the races will always be condemned by those who fear the political implications of such attention.
One can't measure "raw, aka born with intelligence" The only thing that can be measured is the knowledge of people that have received different education levels and in consideration of their sociological backgrounds. A Negro with a respective e.g. scientific Degree, from a well cultured family, isn't more or less intelligent then an Asian, European or a Jew.
Those who stand out amongst intelligent peoples average, are so called geniuses - and every race has them.

Jews are NOT a singular race - but either ethnically related/intermixed to Europeans or e.g. Arabs. As such a smart/intelligent Jew is nothing else but a smart/intelligent European or e.g. Arab. Only his religion and therefore his "segregation" - voluntarily or enforced, from the same common ethnical background, is what sometimes differentiates an e.g. European Jew from an e.g. European Catholic.

Why do some Jews score higher in IQ tests then some e.g. other Europeans - see below.

Asians stress education in general far more the e.g. Europeans - as such it doesn't come as a surprise that Asians in majority, e.g. in the USA have a higher degree of knowledge. Therefore if one picks a 100 Asians and a 100 Europeans from the same school from the same grade - logically the Asians will score higher in an IQ test - since they studied HARDER aka more intensive.

Therefore an IQ test only measures a respective persons acquired knowledge volume - and not some genetically induced pre-birth or upon birth intelligence.

I know quite a lot about Jews and their history. That is why I admire them. Those drawing attention to intelligence differences between the races will always be condemned by those who fear the political implications of such attention. Nevertheless, racial differences in average intelligence have always been obvious.

Those who repeat these things are sad, insecure little men.

I've met some really smart black people and some dumber than shit Jews. Race has very little to do with intelligence. Even within families, you have the one person who is really smart and the sibling who is kind of an idiot.

Those who repeat these things are sad, insecure little men.

I've met some really smart black people and some dumber than shit Jews. Race has very little to do with intelligence. Even within families, you have the one person who is really smart and the sibling who is kind of an idiot.
Those who repeat these things think the truth matters and has important political implications.

There are exceptions to every rule. Nevertheless, the rules persist.

Mein Kampf, isn't about the history of Jews

One can't measure "raw, aka born with intelligence" The only thing that can be measured is the knowledge of people that have received different education levels and in consideration of their sociological backgrounds. A Negro with a respective e.g. scientific Degree, from a well cultured family, isn't more or less intelligent then an Asian, European or a Jew.
Those who stand out amongst intelligent peoples average, are so called geniuses - and every race has them.

Jews are NOT a singular race - but either ethnically related/intermixed to Europeans or e.g. Arabs. As such a smart/intelligent Jew is nothing else but a smart/intelligent European or e.g. Arab. Only his religion and therefore his "segregation" - voluntarily or enforced, from the same common ethnical background, is what sometimes differentiates an e.g. European Jew from an e.g. European Catholic.

Why do some Jews score higher in IQ tests then some e.g. other Europeans - see below.

Asians stress education in general far more the e.g. Europeans - as such it doesn't come as a surprise that Asians in majority, e.g. in the USA have a higher degree of knowledge. Therefore if one picks a 100 Asians and a 100 Europeans from the same school from the same grade - logically the Asians will score higher in an IQ test - since they studied HARDER aka more intensive.

Therefore an IQ test only measures a respective persons acquired knowledge volume - and not some genetically induced pre-birth or upon birth intelligence.
Intelligence is not knowledge, but the ability to acquire knowledge.

Those who repeat these things think the truth matters and has important political implications.

There are exceptions to every rule. Nevertheless, the rules persist.

Those who repeat those things are losers, who are not accepted in polite society. We almost rid you from polite society until the internet gave the cockroaches a place to nest.

Then you aren't very intelligent.

Definitely low on the emotional intelligence.

Nonsense - anyone who isn't specifically physically or mentally handicapped has the ability to learn.- aka acquire knowledge.
Again - it is the volume of acquired knowledge that one possesses, that earns him his IQ score. (the one you always cite in your statistics, to support your ideas).

And Asian kids from rich parents are far more pressured and attend extra tutoring classes - then European kids from rich parents.
Whilst Asian kids from poor families are just as smart or dumb as any other kid with poor parents.

Nonsense - anyone who isn't specifically physically or mentally handicapped has the ability to learn.- aka acquire knowledge.
Again - it is the volume of acquired knowledge that one possesses, that earns him his IQ score. (the one you always cite in your statistics, to support your ideas).

And Asian kids from rich parents are far more pressured and attend extra tutoring classes - then European kids from rich parents.
Whilst Asian kids from poor families are just as smart or dumb as any other kid with poor parents.
The effect wealth has on IQ is less than the effect IQ has on wealth. In The Bell Curve Charles Murray and Professor Richard Hernstein demonstrate that the best predictor of adult earning is not a child's family income when the child is seven, but the child's IQ score at that age. .

OP: You seem to have a sickness called "racism" you are obsessed with this. I think you need counseling.
Your cognitive dissonance has you confusing anti racism with racism. Obsession with ending injustice is something everyone should do. You need the counseling because gaslighting is an abusive behavior.

Your cognitive dissonance has you confusing anti racism with racism. Obsession with ending injustice is something everyone should do. You need the counseling because gaslighting is an abusive behavior.
Your attempt to extricate yourself from the trap of your own unmitigated racism has failed.

Just so you know. You suck at this.

Slaves don't count.

Evil Democrats bitched and wanted to be able to buy Negro slaves, ship them to the USA by the thousands, and have them count as votes for political influence, thus encouraging more and more slavery. The more Negro slaves you import, the more members your state would get in the House of Representatives.

Enlightened people said no, fuck that evil BS..

Democrats are evil bitches.

Under duress and for the sake of liberation from the British crown, Americans revolted and fought the revolutionary and civil wars against those fucking assholes.

In a compromise to stop the horrific warfare, non-piece of shit evil assholes negotiated a compromise in the US Constitution that did not reward the evil slavemonger assholeishness.

And good people fought against evil slave driving Democrats in the US civil war.

The "radical" Republicans whooped your Democrat fucking asses.

Last edited:
The effect wealth has on IQ is less than the effect IQ has on wealth. In The Bell Curve Charles Murray and Professor Richard Hernstein demonstrate that the best predictor of adult earning is not a child's family income when the child is seven, but the child's IQ score at that age. .
My daughter now is 7 and her "intelligence" and especially her "character", became clearly obvious at around age 2. My wife and me are not poor and quite knowledgeable - therefore she was raised differently then some poor families kid. She got to travel at age 2 and see things (poor kids don't) - she is "pushed" at times by my wife and me, to learn as such, and to learn about things that poor people wouldn't even know off - so as to teach their own kid.

Whilst other Chinese parents kept their kids (2 years old) at a safe distance in the Zoo (poor people in China can't afford to go to a Zoo) - I took her on my arms to feed e.g. Lamas, Roe deer and Camels right into their mouth.
I took her for swimming without any swimming aids, she constantly was carried by me on my shoulders (age 1+) when going for a walk or hiking, and not in some low horizon buggy - where kids don't get to see much. And poor parents also do not have a kiddo carry backpack.

Since age 3 she goes (has to) for Tae kwon do, together with me, and she practices ballet (without me). We paint together and play Lego together, (poor kids don't even have Lego, or watercolors) last year I taught her to play poker - and she bluffs like hell. Because I am financially well off - I can spend a lot of time with my daughter. Poor people don't spend any or much time at all with their kids. She speaks fluent Chinese and Shanghainese (my wife) and she speaks very good English and German (me). Poor kids only speak their local lingo and already got problems with Mandarin at school - not even to mention English. She is very well aware of the differences in her lifestyle compared to those of Chinese kids, - since she logically observes and compares. If I get tough on her she will say: I want a Chinese Papa.

She is well mannered and observant - due to her well off parents demanding manners and concentration - poor people usually do not possess e.g. table manners - and don't care much about manners, therefore she can use both chopstick and fork and knife - poor people don't have fork and knifes to eat with. A Chinese 7 year old kid - especially a poor one, doesn't know how to make a sandwich, chocolate drink or a marmalade bread for breakfast. Due to this she also got taught by me how to sharpen a kitchen knife. Poor kids do not have a smart phone - hell she knows more about the menu functions then me. I taught her how to operate my laptop - and therefore she makes use of Microsoft paint program, and I taught her to play chess on it (she is reasonably good at it) - poor kids don't have a laptop.

When I take my car out or into the driveway - I let her at times handle the steering wheel and signals - even on the main-road; short off to our driveway (with flabbergasted Chinese looking on). Poor kids parents don't have a car.

Due to all the above mentioned and much more, our daughter is "very confident" - and confidence is what provides for her own "eagerness" to learn and get herself into new issues, thus acquiring further knowledge, and therefore she is far more knowledgeable then some poor Chinese kid. And that "knowledge" she has acquired in total, provides the essence for her achieving a good or high IQ score. Poor kids aren't confident towards rich kids at all - unless they get themselves into a brawl, being or thus getting aware of a probable physical advantage.

So Charles Murray and Richard Hernstein obviously don't know what they talk about and propagate.
The effect wealth has on IQ is less than the effect IQ has on wealth.
Total Bullshit - our daughters future wealth will depend to a large part on her $ inheritance, (see the thread - why are Whites wealthier the Blacks). Her sound overall knowledge she has acquired due to having well off parents, the "connections" that her well off mother and father have towards "influential decision makers" (in Chinese called Guanxi) Poor people don't have Guanxi, and foremost onto her acquired "confidence" and "eagerness" to succeed in live, matters that are of interest to her, and being knowledgeable, aware about significant issues that impact her future self-made wealth.

but the child's IQ score at that age.
And that IQ score derives and depends onto the upbringing, via an e.g. rich or a poor family.

Now she is in the 2nd grade and amongst the top 10 of her class (28kids). Once we push her (Papa getting serious with her) or e.g. extra tutoring classes, she immediately moves into the top 5 in the following exams. (poor people can't afford tutoring classes).

As such it is undeniable that a kid with well off and knowledgeable parents - possesses a far higher degree of acquired knowledge - then some poor kid, or even a rich kid, but unfortunately blessed with parents that aren't very knowledgeable.

So much for your "genetically" inherited IQ conviction, aka fantasy, that you draw solely from "White Supremacist inspired scientist theories".

Forum List

Back