Zone1 The Real Race Card

Then it begs the question about why genius isn't passed down from generation to generation, doesn't it?

Why was Wolfgang Mozart's son a mediocre composer. (And his other son has no music talent at all.)
Why were Albert Einstein's sons, not great physicists? One of them, in fact, had schizophrenia and spent much of his life institutionalized.
Exceptional talents are the result of the combination of rare recessive genes which rarely match in children.

Yeah, I went back and realized I read the date wrong. Oh, well. And I was taught a long time ago, not today. If you really want every voter in America to know history, there are a lot of things the democrats will have to explain away, such as revering a KKK grand wizard in their midst.
Republicans have explaining to do also.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

Point number two: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number three: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

And there is a lot more. It's time Republicans stopped lying..

Bub...ALL of Americas 4 biggest cities have a black as mayor. How could that be in such a racist country?

And how many of those cities have a black governor ? The four major cities in the USA are

1. New York
  2. LA
  3. Chicago
  4. Houston

I don't know if I'm right but I will lay any money they are all white or non black. Let's go

1701390293128.png

Governor or LA / Cali

1701390359179.png

Govenor of Chicago / Illnois

1701390415526.png

Governor of Houston / Texas

1701390485685.png

What a surprise ? ALL WHITE. Governors are the people who have the real muscle.

Bub...ALL of Americas 4 biggest cities have a black as mayor. How could that be in such a racist country?

Do you ever have anything good to say about whites? Or is the hatred and white envy eating you up alive? I can't help you were born dark. But you can accomplish more if you didn't have such racism in your heart, bub.

View attachment 866303
A black mayor can be outvoted byy a majority white city council. We had a black president and racism increased.

And how many of those cities have a black governor ? The four major cities in the USA are

1. New York
  2. LA
  3. Chicago
  4. Houston

I don't know if I'm right but I will lay any money they are all white or non black. Let's go

View attachment 866311
Governor or LA / Cali

View attachment 866312

Govenor of Chicago / Illnois

View attachment 866313

Governor of Houston / Texas

View attachment 866314

What a surprise ? ALL WHITE. Governors are the people who have the real muscle.
Some look for anything to deny reality.

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

Point number two: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number three: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Sounds like neither party particularly values black Americans, so why keep banging your head against the wall and vote for people that despise you and make you all kinds of pretty promises, only to turn on you when it comes time to make it happen for real? It would make more sense to vote for a party that simply doesn't care what your skin color is.

Sounds like neither party particularly values black Americans, so why keep banging your head against the wall and vote for people that despise you and make you all kinds of pretty promises, only to turn on you when it comes time to make it happen for real? It would make more sense to vote for a party that simply doesn't care what your skin color is.
That's why I vote Democrat. Don't give me that Republicans don't see color bs. It's all you guys do see.

You don't get it. There never should have been a compromise. Trying to rationalize this is like a German trying to justify the Holocaust to a Jew.
The only alternative to the compromise would have given the slave states what they wanted and kept your ancestors in slavery far longer. If the ACW had happened, it would have happened in the twentieth century. Of course that‘s assuming that the slave states didn’t use their control of the US government to invade Latin America and spread slavery back there again under Southern ownership. If that had happened, you might very well be a slave today.

As I’ve explained to you many times, the Corwin Amendment was a last ditch effort to save the Union.

Reconstruction ended because the country couldn’t afford the millions of dollars to keep the Democrats running the south under control. Eventually all occupations have to end. Reconstruction lasted THIRTEEN years and finally ended because the Southerners used law fare to tie up a close presidential election. The compromise to end it was that the federal occupation army would be withdrawn and the democrats promised to stop the violence that plagued the reconstruction South. As usual, the democrats reneged on the deal after getting what they wanted.

It was nothing of the kind. The white residents of the South wanted the slaves counted so they could increase their representation in the House of Representatives.
Yes, black slaves gained representation. I am sure you are repulsed by the idea. The yang is that the northern states didn’t want slaves to even be recognized as population. Your glass is half empty.

There will never be any meeting of the minds with blacks or dems. Blacks ARE dems, as 92% of blacks vote dem...92% of blacks vote to destroy America. On top of that, blacks are as racist as they come. Just despicably, prejudicial people.
I disagree. It has 1% to do with race, 99% to do with culture.

A black mayor can be outvoted byy a majority white city council. We had a black president and racism increased.
Your second sentence is spot on. Your first sentence is retarded. Race has nothing to do with governmental balances of power.

But since you brought it up, can you please provide documented examples of a white racist city council outvoting a black mayor because racism?

It’s so retarded. Like a city is going to vote for a council that is just packed with white racists. Yet, the SAME city is going to vote for a black mayor? How is that even supposed to happen? Your fantasies are precious.

Anyone can find something on the internet they like. .

Exactly. If you are a sad ass white loser who is still smarting because Jamal stuffed him into a locker and put a silly smile on the face of the girl he was creeping on, you can find a AmRen article from Murray or some other debunked loser validating your sad and failed life.

There is no peer reviewed study of Stephen Jay Gould's The Mismeasure of Man either.
Gould's credibility isn't in question. Murray's is.
From what I have been able to find on the internet, peer reviews are for articles in academic journals, not for books.

But the point is, NONE of Murray's work is peer reviewed. At least not his work on Race, which is about 50 years out of date and no longer considered valid in academia.

But I know, I know, all those academics hate black people just as much as you do, they just aren't brave enough to say so.

That's why I vote Democrat. Don't give me that Republicans don't see color bs. It's all you guys do see.
Who talks about skin color more, democrats or Republicans?
Who makes more promises based on skin color, democrats or Republicans?
Who breaks more of those promises, democrats or Republicans?
Who treats black Americans as if they are incapable of making it on their own without the white man's help, democrats or Republicans?

You're being played by people who despise you and treat you with paternalistic contempt. These same people are afraid of you and live in lily-white gated communities that you would not be allowed to enter.

Exactly. If you are a sad ass white loser who is still smarting because Jamal stuffed him into a locker and put a silly smile on the face of the girl he was creeping on, you can find a AmRen article from Murray or some other debunked loser validating your sad and failed life.
Jamal is your obsession. I have never known anyone by that name. What did he do to you?
Gould's credibility isn't in question. Murray's is.

But the point is, NONE of Murray's work is peer reviewed. At least not his work on Race, which is about 50 years out of date and no longer considered valid in academia.

But I know, I know, all those academics hate black people just as much as you do, they just aren't brave enough to say so.
Gould's is known to have lied about Morton's measurements of white and black brains.

Or... genius isn't genetic at all. It has much more to do with nurture and environment.
Charles Murray has proved you wrong.

By the way, recently you said Charles Murray could not be published in a leading periodical. I urge you to read the following article he had published in The Washington Post, August 1, 2023. In it he proves that strict law enforcement reduces the crime rate.

--------

Opinion

In the decade before crime rose, ‘broken windows’ policing stopped​

By Charles Murray
August 1, 2023 at 6:45 a.m. EDT

“Broken windows” refers to the argument that making arrests for minor offenses heads off a sense of lawlessness that invites serious crime...

In New York and Los Angeles, the fall in arrests for broken-windows offenses was steep and steady from 2013 to 2020...

As of 2022, arrests for broken-windows offenses since 2013 had fallen by 74 percent in New York, 77 percent in Washington and 81 percent in Los Angeles...

Many explanations can be offered for the collapse of broken-windows policing in these three major U.S. cities, but the effects are not complicated or subtle. The daily quality of life of Americans living in much of New York, Los Angeles and Washington has suffered. Boarded-up stores, vandalism and people sleeping on the streets have increased along with smaller indignities of life in these neighborhoods — public drinking and drug use, omnipresent graffiti, intimidation of passersby.

These costs of ending broken-windows policing are not borne by people in affluent suburbs or rich urban neighborhoods. They are disproportionately borne by urbanites who are minorities or have modest incomes, or both. If improving their lives is the goal, then restoring broken-windows policing should be part of the solution.

Jamal is your obsession. I have never known anyone by that name. What did he do to you?
Nothing. That's why I don't spend every day on here hating on black people.

You need to get over your anger. I'm sure as he matured, Jamal actually feels bad about stuffing you in that locker. Not for tapping that girl you were creeping on, though... she still has a silly smile on her face.

Charles Murray has proved you wrong.
He proved he's a racist twat.
By the way, recently you said Charles Murray could not be published in a leading periodical. I urge you to read the following article he had published in The Washington Post, August 1, 2023. In it he proves that strict law enforcement reduces the crime rate.
But not his racist crap, that's the thing. That's what won't get published today.

Forum List

Back