Zone1 The Real Race Card

Nothing. That's why I don't spend every day on here hating on black people.

You need to get over your anger. I'm sure as he matured, Jamal actually feels bad about stuffing you in that locker. Not for tapping that girl you were creeping on, though... she still has a silly smile on her face.

He proved he's a racist twat.

But not his racist crap, that's the thing. That's what won't get published today.
I post comments on many subjects. My arguments, unlike yours, are courteous and fact based.

Charles Murray has been denounced. He has never been disproved. The advance of genetics proves his assertions.

------------

MIT Technology Review

DNA tests for IQ are coming, but it might not be smart to take one​

Scientists have linked hundreds of genes to intelligence. One psychologist says it’s time to test school kids.
By
April 2, 2018

Ready for a world in which a $50 DNA test can predict your odds of earning a PhD or forecast which toddler gets into a selective preschool?...

For decades genetic researchers have sought the hereditary factors behind intelligence, with little luck. But now gene studies have finally gotten big enough—and hence powerful enough—to zero in on genetic differences linked to IQ.

A year ago, no gene had ever been tied to performance on an IQ test. Since then, more than 500 have, thanks to gene studies involving more than 200,000 test takers. Results from an experiment correlating one million people’s DNA with their academic success are due at any time.

I post comments on many subjects. My arguments, unlike yours, are courteous and fact based.

Again, you are a racist cockroach, who has no place in polite society. Sadly, the dank recesses of the internet gives your sort a place to thrive.

I rarely see you post on anything that doesn't involve your bizarre racist theories.

Charles Murray has been denounced. He has never been disproved. The advance of genetics proves his assertions.

Not really. Eugenics was dumb science 100 years ago and it's dumb science now.

Again, you are a racist cockroach, who has no place in polite society. Sadly, the dank recesses of the internet gives your sort a place to thrive.

I rarely see you post on anything that doesn't involve your bizarre racist theories.

Not really. Eugenics was dumb science 100 years ago and it's dumb science now.
Eugenics is not a science. It is a philosophy that holds that those with high IQ's should be more prolific than those with low IQ's.

Currently the opposite is happening. This will become more of a problem as computer technology and automation reduce the number of jobs those with low IQ's are able to learn.

Last edited:
Intelligence is mostly genetic. Some studies even show it as high as 80%.

Whoever wrote this knowingly lied:

Although IQ differences between individuals have been shown to have a large hereditary component, it does not follow that disparities in IQ between groups have a genetic basis.[12][13][14][15] The scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain average differences in IQ test performance between racial groups.[16][17][18][19][20][21]

URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#:~:text=Early%20twin%20studies%20of%20adult,IQ%20as%20high%20as%2080%25.[/URL]

The consensus is based on lies, and disproved by the scientific evidence.

Jared Taylor has said that race is an issue where those who ignore science are considered to be enlightened.

A consensus that is so obviously incorrect requires coercion. Eventually it will be safe to tell the truth.

Eugenics is not a science. It is a philosophy that holds that those with high IQ's should be more prolific than those with low IQ's.

Actually, it was kind of crazy that brought us Nazi Germany because usually, the people in charge decide what is "preferred."

Race Realism is the same kind of bullshit.

Currently the opposite is happening. This will become more of a problem as computer technology and automation reduce the number of jobs those with low IQ's are able to learn.

Actually, the number of jobs for smart people would probably be reduced, too.

I have two jobs. My day job is as an inventory analyst and planner. My night job is resume writing. AI will eventually replace BOTH of these. Both of these have had technology that enhances my ability to do it since I started doing it 25 and 13 years ago, respectively.

If anything, technology makes life easier for the stupid. Which is why we have so many morons on this board who think Obama was born in Kenya and Pizzagate was real.

Intelligence is mostly genetic. Some studies even show it as high as 80%.
Those studies are bullshit.

Actually, it was kind of crazy that brought us Nazi Germany because usually, the people in charge decide what is "preferred."

Race Realism is the same kind of bullshit.

Actually, the number of jobs for smart people would probably be reduced, too.

I have two jobs. My day job is as an inventory analyst and planner. My night job is resume writing. AI will eventually replace BOTH of these. Both of these have had technology that enhances my ability to do it since I started doing it 25 and 13 years ago, respectively.

If anything, technology makes life easier for the stupid. Which is why we have so many morons on this board who think Obama was born in Kenya and Pizzagate was real.

Those studies are bullshit.
The Nazi effort to exterminate the most intelligent - on the average - race in existence does not mean that there are no races with low average IQ's, and no people whose IQ's are so low that they cannot be educated and are unemployable.

JoeB131, it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion with you, because you refuse to believe facts that can't fit into your dogmas.

Artificial Intelligence creates careers for those who are intelligent enough to design it.

Computer technology and automation replace bank tellers with ATM machines. They replace factory workers with industrial robots, even as the value of factory output increases.

factoryjobs 2.jpg

The Nazi effort to exterminate the most intelligent - on the average - race in existence does not mean that there are no races with low average IQ's, and no people whose IQ's are so low that they cannot be educated and are unemployable.

If they were so smart, they wouldn't have ended up as lampshades and bars of soap.

JoeB131, it is impossible to have a reasoned discussion with you, because you refuse to believe facts that can't fit into your dogmas.
It's impossible to have a reasoned conversation with you because you are a racist cockroach.

Artificial Intelligence creates careers for those who are intelligent enough to design it.

Computer technology and automation replace bank tellers with ATM machines. They replace factory workers with industrial robots, even as the value of factory output increases.

You miss my point. If anything, AI makes jobs easier to do for dumb people. Seriously, I was at the pharmacy today, and the person behind the counter was not only borderline retarded, she didn't speak particularly good english. But she could hunt and peck on a computer, and she was fine.

You miss my point. If anything, AI makes jobs easier to do for dumb people. Seriously, I was at the pharmacy today, and the person behind the counter was not only borderline retarded, she didn't speak particularly good english. But she could hunt and peck on a computer, and she was fine.
You miss my point. Advances in computer technology and automation make a growing percentage of people economically unnecessary. The person you met at the pharmacy probably owed her job to affirmative action. When that comes to an end people like that will be unemployable.

If they were so smart, they wouldn't have ended up as lampshades and bars of soap.
The Jewish victims of the holocaust were out numbered, and usually unarmed.

You are worse than a Holocaust denier. You know the Holocaust happened, and you gloat about it. :mad:

You are worse than a Holocaust denier. You know the Holocaust happened, and you gloat about it. :mad:
He’s a hypocritical leftist - and there are plenty of them. He accuses everyone of racism and talks about how awful it it to be a bigot against blacks, and then spews his Jew-hate all over the place.

He’s a hypocritical leftist - and there are plenty of them. He accuses everyone of racism and talks about how awful it it to be a bigot against blacks, and then spews his Jew-hate all over the place.
JoeB131 is a nasty piece of work all right. I think he was fired and replaced by a more intelligent, better paid Jew who performed his job faster and better with less effort than he could.

JoeB131 is a nasty piece of work all right. I think he was fired and replaced by a more intelligent, better paid Jew who performed his job faster and better with less effort than he could.
Sounds about right. Most of antisemitism is due to jealousy of and resentment toward a high-performing minority despite horrific persecution.

You miss my point. Advances in computer technology and automation make a growing percentage of people economically unnecessary. The person you met at the pharmacy probably owed her job to affirmative action. When that comes to an end people like that will be unemployable.

It's the actual opposite. Right now, most companies can't fill their positions. You go and see "Help Wanted Signs" everywhere.

Automation isn't getting rid of jobs fast enough to replace all the people who are retiring out of the system.

Says the shameless bigot. Get some Windex for that glass house, asswipe.
Racism is wrong.
Every religious point of view is some form of bigotry, as you think yours is right and everyone else is wrong.

You are worse than a Holocaust denier. You know the Holocaust happened, and you gloat about it.
No, man, it's a fucking tragedy. So was the Great Leap Forward, but you don't hear Chinese people whining about that forever. So was the Holodor, the Armenian Genocide, the Killing Fields of Cambodia. You don't hear the Ukrainians, Armenians, or Cambodians whining about it constantly or using it to excuse bad behavior.

I'll make it pretty clear to you... If a man tells me his mother abused him, he'll have my sympathy. When he tells me he hates those bitches and that's why he buried ten hookers in the crawlspace under his house, he's going to lose my sympathy.

Not Really. I did lose a job because our pathetic Jewish manager ran the company into the ground, but I don't blame him for that. (Company probably would have went out of business because that whole industry changed in the 1990's.) The next job I worked for Jews, but quit that one after they fired my dear friend for being gay. Next job after that was a Japanese company. We can blame 9/11 for that fiasco. Next job after that I worked for six years until the morons lost our biggest customer. Can't blame Jews for that one.

Funny thing, I don't really care what happens at companies after I leave them, just like I don't care about girlfriends after I break up with them.

Now, speaking of whiny Jews...

Your religion isn't a race, it's a choice. Yes, I will despise people for the choices they make.

Hatred and bigotry are wrong, you shameless hypocrite.

Not at all.

Religion is the problem. Religion has never done anything good in the whole of human history.

When people are willing to do anything to please an imaginary friend in the sky, they are capable of doing truly awful stuff.

See also- the last 2000 years of human history for clarification.

Forum List

Back