Zone1 The Real Race Card

Religion isn't a race.

I have no problem with Atheist Jews.
Judaism is both a race and a religion. As many as 80% of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews. These have an average IQ of at least 110, probably higher. This explains why Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population, and why many Gentiles who cannot compete with them hate them.

This is why Hitler hated Jews. In Mein Kampf he admits that originally he was sympathetic toward Jews. It was only when he failed in his efforts to become an architect and an artist that he began to hate Jews.

JoeB131, your excuse for hating Jews is that you say they claim to be God's chosen people. I have never heard or read a Jew making that claim. Charles Murray, a Gentile, made if for then in his essay "Jewish Genius:"

"This reasoning pushes me even farther into the realm of speculation. Insofar as I am suggesting that the Jews may have had some degree of unusual verbal skills going back to the time of Moses, I am naked before the evolutionary psychologists’ ultimate challenge. Why should one particular tribe at the time of Moses, living in the same environment as other nomadic and agricultural peoples of the Middle East, have already evolved elevated intelligence when the others did not?

"At this point, I take sanctuary in my remaining hypothesis, uniquely parsimonious and happily irrefutable. The Jews are God’s chosen people."

Judaism is both a race and a religion. As many as 80% of Jews are Ashkenazi Jews. These have an average IQ of at least 110, probably higher. This explains why Jews are the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population, and why many Gentiles who cannot compete with them hate them.

Again, seems like if they were so smart, they'd have read the room in 1938.

Let's be honest, Israel was the world's sympathy fuck.

This is why Hitler hated Jews. In Mein Kampf he admits that originally he was sympathetic toward Jews. It was only when he failed in his efforts to become an architect and an artist that he began to hate Jews.

Um, yeah, because Adolf Fucking Hitler was such an honest guy. (Little known fact, Hitler's middle name actually was "Fucking". He didn't use it very often [citation needed]

JoeB131, your excuse for hating Jews is that you say they claim to be God's chosen people. I have never heard or read a Jew making that claim. Charles Murray, a Gentile, made if for then in his essay "Jewish Genius:"

Well, no, they don't say it out loud, but they still act like it, don't they.

This is the whole reason we have a Palestine conflict to start with.

"At this point, I take sanctuary in my remaining hypothesis, uniquely parsimonious and happily irrefutable. The Jews are God’s chosen people."
Then why did God let the Nazis kill half of them? You see, if I were God, I wouldn't let someone kill half my favorite people. I would also be sending down a lot of blue bolts to take care of some people.

It's funny how oblivious so many people are. There is a card in America that is more valuable than the Visa Platinum card. It's the white card and the white card was officially created in America as a nation starting with this:

The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of this land.Included in the constitution is the three-fifths compromise. The Three- Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

Stories tell us how the so-called founders struggled for several years to figure out how much of a person blacks would count as a human. Starting in 1783, our wise and omniscient founders began to try figuring out how to count enslaved people as a population for representation. By1787, they figured it out. This ridiculous “conclusion” allowed humans to count as three-fifths of a person because they were slaves. Whites still counted as whole people.

So in 1787 the white card was created and it is now 236 years old..
The real race card is anyone of any skin color using their race as an excuse in any situation.

"The real race card is anyone of any skin color using their race as an excuse in any situation".
No, the real race card is what whites used to create a system the provides them preferences and protection non whites don't get.

“From its inception, the country’s legal foundations, political architecture, and civic fabric were designed to privilege the well-being of those who declared themselves white at the expense of Native Americans, African Americans, and other people of color. Generation after generation, as the baldest tactics were challenged, white America creatively renewed and reworked this pact to protect ourselves from political disempowerment, economic uncertainty, legal jeopardy, and physical violence. When the weight of the blood spilled by over 750,000 Americans shattered outright slavery, white America picked up the shards, fashioning them into a ramshackle but effective system of sharecropping, lynching, convict leasing, segregationist Jim Crow laws, restrictive immigration policies, appeals to “states’ rights,” voter suppression, and mass incarceration.” -Robert P. Jones

This is the real race card. Learn your history. Ignorance is not bliss.

"The real race card is anyone of any skin color using their race as an excuse in any situation".
No, the real race card is what whites used to create a system the provides them preferences and protection non whites don't get.

“From its inception, the country’s legal foundations, political architecture, and civic fabric were designed to privilege the well-being of those who declared themselves white at the expense of Native Americans, African Americans, and other people of color. Generation after generation, as the baldest tactics were challenged, white America creatively renewed and reworked this pact to protect ourselves from political disempowerment, economic uncertainty, legal jeopardy, and physical violence. When the weight of the blood spilled by over 750,000 Americans shattered outright slavery, white America picked up the shards, fashioning them into a ramshackle but effective system of sharecropping, lynching, convict leasing, segregationist Jim Crow laws, restrictive immigration policies, appeals to “states’ rights,” voter suppression, and mass incarceration.” -Robert P. Jones

This is the real race card. Learn your history. Ignorance is not bliss.
Non existing system. Nothing provides me more protection than anyone else. You expect preference instead of equality.

Forum List

Back