The real Nancy Pelosi

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011

Attachments

• pelosi.mp4
    4.3 MB
Democrats are getting filthy rich from the rules, regulations, and laws they pass.

Greed, if you want to see real greed just look at the politicians. Thier election campaigns alone are cash cows for thier friends and family that get those high paying campaign positions.

Nancy Pelosi and all the others are simply protecting thier source of millions of dollars

She is such a despicable POS.

PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy."

Breaking911 on Gab: 'PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonn…'
I can see how terrified she was on Jan 6th, where many people thought they were going to die that day. It is kind of funny how they spent all this time telling us how terrifying it was that day and yet Pelosi was their hero, willing to stand up to insurrectionists and punch Trump out. This wouldn't even make a good "B" movie.

PELOSI ON JAN. 6: "I hope [Trump] comes. I’m gonna punch him out! This is my moment. I’ve been waiting for this—for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy."

the cowardly witch either didn't mean it or changed her cowardly little pea brain

In any case, we knew a long time ago what she is about.. herself

Trump sends mob to attack congress, that's fine, but Pelosi is out of line getting angry about it?
I WOULD PAY TO WATCH TRUMP JUST BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF PELOSI , bloody her face and find a group of immigrants to gang rape her But enough fun.

Oh come on Nancy, just slap him around a little.

1665757932682.png

Good for Nancy!
Good to know who was actually standing up for the Constitution that day!

And who was cowering in the Oval office like a trembling rabbit watching it all unfold on Fox News.

Forum List

Back