The Real Cost of a Joe Biden Presidency

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Since Joe Biden became President we have the worst inflation since 1982. Some key measures over the last 12 months:

1. Gasoline prices up 58.1%

2. Food prices up 6.4%

3. Clothing prices up 5%

4. Housing up 4.8%

Overall inflation is up 6.8%

So tell me again Dems, why did you vote for Joe?

Since Joe Biden became President we have the worst inflation since 1982. Some key measures over the last 12 months:

2. Food prices up 6.4%

3. Clothing prices up 5%

4. Housing up 4.8%

Stimulus done
Afghanistan finished
Vaccines distributed
Boosters distributed
Stock market--record highs
Infrastructure done
BBB; will get done
Normalcy--returning

I guess if your world is defined by Trump Tweets, I could see the lack of them as "Normalcy returning". Most of us have a different idea of what normalcy is, and America in 2021 ain't it.
Trump?

Nah... He brought abnormality with him and it left when he was kicked out of the White House.

The other day, we honored some artists at the Kennedy Center.

Berry Gordy
Lorne Michaels
Bette Midler
Joni Mitchell
Justino Diaz

Biden was in attendance and gave the traditional address.

The other day, the WNBA Champions came and were honored in the White House. Not a McRib in sight! We're not at war with our allies and questioning their commitments while ignoring our own. Has nothing to do with his tweets (or only his tweets). Trump was garbage and his supporters acted like garbage.

I guess if your world is defined by Trump Tweets, I could see the lack of them as "Normalcy returning". Most of us have a different idea of what normalcy is, and America in 2021 ain't it.

Insanity was the Trump presidency. He wanted to prosecute his political opponents for being political opponents. He encouraged supporters to storm the Capitol. He tried to use the military and DOJ to keep himself in power. Even now he wants to turn this country into a right wing dictatorship. That is not normal.

2. Food prices up 6.4%

3. Clothing prices up 5%

4. Housing up 4.8%

None of this had anything to do with Biden. It still is the eeffects of the coronavirus. The supply side is catching up to the demand side.

Insanity was the Trump presidency. He wanted to prosecute his political opponents for being political opponents. He encouraged supporters to storm the Capitol. He tried to use the military and DOJ to keep himself in power. Even now he wants to turn this country into a right wing dictatorship. That is not normal.

So what political opponents did he want prosecuted? What did he ever say to his supporters that encouraged them to storm the Capital? Dictatorship? You mean like trying to force Americans to take a medication they decided they don't want to take, or government will take your job away and not allow you any unemployment so you and your family starve?

Stimulus done

Yes, and it caused massive inflation and supply chain problems.

Afghanistan finished

Leaving behind Americans who are still there plus allies that helped us while we were there. The Taliban has never been happier now that Dementia gave them 83 billion dollars of American arms.

Vaccines distributed

Dementia had nothing to do with.

Boosters distributed

Stock market--record highs

Infrastructure done

You mean the green pork bill with little infrastructure involved.

Normalcy--returning

If you call this normalcy, I can't wait for abnormal again.

Yes, and it caused massive inflation and supply chain problems.

Leaving behind Americans who are still there plus allies that helped us while we were there. The Taliban has never been happier now that Dementia gave them 83 billion dollars of American arms.

You mean the green pork bill with little infrastructure involved.

If you call this normalcy, I can't wait for abnormal again.

Aw, poor baby. You can't stand that Biden is a success where your blob failed so often and so badly.

Biden is a disaster. Trump didn't fail. The voters are longing for the days when he was in office.

He campaigned on infrastructure--he didn't get it passed. He campaigned on replacing Obamacare. He didn't get it passed. He campaigned on building a wall on our Southern Border. He didn't get it built. He campaigned on ending our "forever wars"...he didn't end Afghanistan.

The two failures of your blob that President Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--has been interested in correcting have been corrected; Infrastructure and closing out Afghanistan.

Here is the part where you post a profane, pathetic response.

PS: Have the FBI agents been back to your house lately?

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back