The Real Cost of a Joe Biden Presidency

Don't recall saying that.

I do recall pointing out the fuck up of Trump's administration where the CDC was telling people to stay away from one another and his DHS was making them stand shoulder to shoulder.

They were standing shoulder to shoulder? Link for that please.

I don't know what is more incredible. That you typed it or that you may actually believe the shit you're shoveling.

Every time you commies make claim Trump Fd up the response and we ask you why, it's always "Trump said this, Trump said that!" Your idiot said that if you get the vaccine, you won't catch covid too.

They were standing shoulder to shoulder? Link for that please.

Sure how many do you want? There were long lines at DFW, JFK, ORD, but I'll pick a red state to deprive you of your default position of blaming everyone other than Trump--especially when there are democrats around...

1639539135988.png

40BC623C-40C9-4479-8757-0396F8AC3325.jpeg

See the word "federal" there? No. Of course you don't!

Your move.

This is probably the point to where you claim Trump's DHS had nothing to do with this. I can't wait to show you their order creating the disaster that was so well documented above. I have it in my back pocket...ready to go.

Sure how many do you want? There were long lines at DFW, JFK, ORD, but I'll pick a red state to deprive you of your default position of blaming everyone other than Trump--especially when there are democrats around...

View attachment 575930

View attachment 575931

See the word "federal" there? No. Of course you don't!

Your move.

This is probably the point to where you claim Trump's DHS had nothing to do with this. I can't wait to show you their order creating the disaster that was so well documented above. I have it in my back pocket...ready to go.

The DHS and CDC are bureaucracies. Trump doesn't tell them what the best strategies are--they tell him. Furthermore all your articles were written in mid March when this thing just started to become a problem here. Notice in your pictures nobody had a mask on? Many states just started to discover their very first case of it.

The DHS and CDC are bureaucracies. Trump doesn't tell them what the best strategies are--they tell him.
Oh brother. Gee, Biden isn't responsible for anything you lay at his feet in that case, right?

So Trump had no control over anything...he was helpless? Its quite entertaining--the lengths you go to in order to pretend that your blob wasn't a colossal fuck up in every sense of the word.

Furthermore all your articles were written in mid March when this thing just started to become a problem here. Notice in your pictures nobody had a mask on? Many states just started to discover their very first case of it.

Okay here are some folks from the same exact day with masks on if that is now the determining factor of whether your blob screwed up or not.

1639607306378.png

Now what?

Are you going to swear the pictures are doctored?

Oh brother. Gee, Biden isn't responsible for anything you lay at his feet in that case, right?

So Trump had no control over anything...he was helpless? Its quite entertaining--the lengths you go to in order to pretend that your blob wasn't a colossal fuck up in every sense of the word.

Trump had no idea what this virus was about. Even most of our health agencies didn't either. So Trump was not about to tell them how to handle something like this. As I stated, many states didn't experience their very first case until the first few weeks of March. Nobody had any idea how quickly this could spread, how it was spreading, nobody knew. It wasn't until his last days in office when we realized that you won't get covid by touching something a person with covid touched. It's mainly an airborne disease. Our grocery stores had plastic strips on their open end refrigerators where they kept the meat.

Now what?

Are you going to swear the pictures are doctored?

Why, because you found one with a lady in a wheelchair wearing a mask? Even Dr. Fauci in early March said masks were not necessary.

Since Joe Biden became President we have the worst inflation since 1982. Some key measures over the last 12 months:

1. Gasoline prices up 58.1%

2. Food prices up 6.4%

3. Clothing prices up 5%

4. Housing up 4.8%

Overall inflation is up 6.8%

So tell me again Dems, why did you vote for Joe?

What are today's prices compared to October 2019 which is prior to the pandemic?

Trump had no idea what this virus was about. Even most of our health agencies didn't either. So Trump was not about to tell them how to handle something like this. As I stated, many states didn't experience their very first case until the first few weeks of March. Nobody had any idea how quickly this could spread, how it was spreading, nobody knew. It wasn't until his last days in office when we realized that you won't get covid by touching something a person with covid touched. It's mainly an airborne disease. Our grocery stores had plastic strips on their open end refrigerators where they kept the meat.
Yet amazingly, his CDC was stying to stay away from one another while his DHS was forcing people to stand together for hours on end. No amount of excuses you've made and, no doubt, will continue to make for your blob will change the fact that he royally fucked up the response.

Yet amazingly, his CDC was stying to stay away from one another while his DHS was forcing people to stand together for hours on end. No amount of excuses you've made and, no doubt, will continue to make for your blob will change the fact that he royally fucked up the response.

Fine. So what did you want him to do with these tens of thousands of people?

Forum List

Back