The radicalization of the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
The radicals agree they're not radicalized.

Well, I guess that settles it, then.

:laugh:

Because I'm not seeing anything particularly radical...

Wow. We think that the abortion law of the last 43 years should be upheld. Yeah, what a radical concept!

Oh, no, wait. Um, something about cross dressers not being abused by homophobes!!! Yeah, that's the ticket.

Because nothing terrifies a red-blooded homophobe more than the thought they might accidently pick up a he-she in a bar.

The radicals agree they're not radicalized. Well, I guess that settles it, then. :laugh:
Which illustrates what a disturbed, radical left-wing hatriot you are. Any logical, rational, unbiased person would certainly see the radicalization...

IMG_3456.JPG IMG_3457.JPG IMG_3458.JPG IMG_3459.JPG IMG_3460.JPG

The radicals agree they're not radicalized. Well, I guess that settles it, then. :laugh:
Only a radical would claim that they don't see fascism as "radical". And the left has indisputably engaged in fascism - preventing Donald Trump from holding a political rally in Chicago by resorting to violence. And then blocking traffic and damaging automobiles at a Trump rally in Arizona. And then there is the endless violent assaults on Trump supporters.

Only a radical would claim they see nothing wrong with men dressing up like women and invading the facilities of women.

Only a radical would claim they see nothing wrong with denying the science of X and Y chromosomes and instead insisting that a person's mental state dictates their gender.

Here's the thing you lying dimwit - you know you're lying. You claim the party hasn't changed at all in the past 30 years. Well 30 years ago, the left didn't write Executive Orders allowing men to use the facilities of women. And 30 years ago, the Dumbocrats were not declaring that gender was "fluid" - a state of mind to be decided on a day-by-day. Hell, 30 years ago David Duke was running for President and could hold his political rallies without violence!!!

You lie in every post and everyone is tired of it. Nobody has any desire for science fiction and that's all you spew. You don't have the decency to admit anything about the left - even the fact that they've drastically changed over recent years.

There was a time in this country when I could have easily worked with the left.
There was a time in this country when the GOP believed in Science...now its tied its wagon to an Orange Ignoramus of Incredible Stupidity who wants to cancel the First amendment

The Right have always been traditionalists, church goers, gun toters, hard working, tax paying, military serving, and more or less "independent old fashioned Americans".

The RIGHT has been purveyors of slavery, racial hatred, bigotry, misogyny ,sexism, intolerance and the fomenters of pure evil. Some do go to church but their god is Mammon.

The Left has become intolerant, violent, drug using, communist-style but intellectually snobbish group thinking globalist whiners.
The "left" is hard to define. The title"leftist" is too easily banded about to describe anything the so-called konservatives consider perverse or anything that runs counter to their Draconian ideals. You lump 'em al together and call them "leftists" but some are more conservative than you are on certain issues.

You don't have the decency to admit anything about the left - even the fact that they've drastically changed over recent years.
On one hand, I think they know it, and are just dishonest.

On the the hand, the power of ideology is terribly strong, and it blinds people.

I don't know how to communicate with zealots, because I can never be sure which one of the above it is.

Which illustrates what a disturbed, radical left-wing hatriot you are. Any logical, rational, unbiased person would certainly see the radicalization...

Dude, you are the only one who seem threatened by it. I really don't care if dudes are wearing dresses or ladies are having abortions. It has no effect on my life one way or the other.

Only a radical would claim that they don't see fascism as "radical". And the left has indisputably engaged in fascism - preventing Donald Trump from holding a political rally in Chicago by resorting to violence. And then blocking traffic and damaging automobiles at a Trump rally in Arizona. And then there is the endless violent assaults on Trump supporters.

Again, I supposed you think the Jews should have walked meekly into the gas chambers... Trump started the race war, he ought to have the balls to finish it.

Only a radical would claim they see nothing wrong with men dressing up like women and invading the facilities of women.

Only a radical would claim they see nothing wrong with denying the science of X and Y chromosomes and instead insisting that a person's mental state dictates their gender.

Hey, guy, you realize the whole concept of gender specific restrooms was a relatively recent one, right. Most of history, people just used the same outhouses.

Where do you think these Trannies are peeing now?
Here's the thing you lying dimwit - you know you're lying. You claim the party hasn't changed at all in the past 30 years. Well 30 years ago, the left didn't write Executive Orders allowing men to use the facilities of women. And 30 years ago, the Dumbocrats were not declaring that gender was "fluid" - a state of mind to be decided on a day-by-day. Hell, 30 years ago David Duke was running for President and could hold his political rallies without violence!!!

Guy, SCIENCE is saying that Gender is fluid... the law is just trying to keep up.

30 years ago, David Duke was a clown. Now he's the mainstream of your party.

I remember 30 years ago, George H. Bush denounced Duke and his racism. LOUDLY. It was a gimme. Trump can't even meet that low standard.

On the the hand, the power of ideology is terribly strong, and it blinds people.

I don't know how to communicate with zealots, because I can never be sure which one of the above it is.

Okay, here's a major clue.

When your country allows a Nazi to steal the presidency, and he starts dragging sick women out of their hospital beds to deport them...

.... that's the time you stop being civil about it.

The reality is, no great political change has ever happened by people just 'playing nice".

It's hard to picture a time where the country has gone as wrong as electing Trump, though.

When your country allows a Nazi to steal the presidency, and he starts dragging sick women out of their hospital beds to deport them...

The reality is, no great political change has ever happened by people just 'playing nice".

It's hard to picture a time where the country has gone as wrong as electing Trump, though.
^^^ See?

I suppose you think black folks should have sat on the back of the bus until white folks decided that Jim Crow really was mean?

And you guys still can't figure out why no one wants to have a serious conversation with you.

I disagree sometimes with how the right goes about pushing it's agenda, but it does do it legally. The radical left, which is the ones in charge on the democrat side, always takes to the streets, starting fires, throwing rocks, not letting the opposition speak etc. If we don't follow the law, the country will eventually break apart. Trump stole the presidency you say. He won the election on terms both parties agreed upon. Can't you understand that? If hillary had won the electoral vote, and trump won the popular vote, can you honestly say that you and the other democrats would be protesting against her for stealing the election?

Last edited:
On Issue After Issue, Americans Support the Democratic/Progressive Position - Blue Virginia

*Global Warming: By a 58%-30% margin, Americans believe that “the federal government should limit the release of greenhouse gases from existing power plants.”

*EPA Carbon Rules: By a 67%-29% margin, Americans support the EPA setting “strict carbon dioxide emission limits on existing coal-fired power plants with a goal to reduce emissions significantly by the year 2030.”

*Clean Energy/Dirty Energy: By a 59%-31% margin, Americans support “alternative energy” over “oil, gas and coal.” By a 41%-31% margin, Americans believe we should put LESS emphasis on coal, compared to 76%-10% who believe we should put MORE emphasis on solar and 71%-12% who say we should put MORE emphasis on wind.

*Gun Laws: By a 92%-7% margin, Americans support “requiring background checks for all gun buyers.” By a 54%-9% margin, Americans believe that “laws covering the sale of guns should be made more strict” as opposed to “less strict.” By a 63%-34% margin, Americans OPPOSE more “teachers and school officials having guns in schools.” By a 54%-42% margin, Americans support a “ban on assault-style weapons.” Etc, etc.

*Obamacare: 40% favor it and 17% oppose it because it’s not liberal enough, for a combined 57% who support Obamacare or want it to go (much) further. Only 38% oppose it because it’s “too liberal.”

*Same-Sex Marriage: By a 56%-38% margin, Americans support “allowing gays and lesbians to marry legally.”

*Abortion: 40% say abortion should be legal “always” or “in most circumstances,” with another 38% saying it should be legal in “a few circumstances.” Just 20% say it should be “always illegal.”

*Contraception: Americans overwhelmingly support contraception access, including a 53%-41% margin saying that “employers who object to birth control and other contraceptives on religious grounds…should not be exempt from the requirement that their health plans cover prescription birth control.”

*Immigration: Only 22% of Americans favor deportation of “immigrants who are currently living in the U.S. illegally.” In contrast, 58% of Americans support “allow[ing] them a way to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements.” By a 65%-31% margin, Americans support the bipartisan, comprehensive immigration bill passed by the Senate and being held up by the Republican-controlled House of Representatives that “llowed foreigners staying illegally in the United States the opportunity to eventually become legal American citizens if they pay a fine, any back taxes, pass a security background check, and take other required steps.”

*Minimum Wage: By a 71%-28% margin, Americans overwhelmingly support raising the minimum wage.

*Social Security: By a 73%-21% margin, Americans “think the benefits from Social Security are worth the cost of the program for taxpayers.” And by a 51%-37% margin, Americans OPPOSE “hanging the way Social Security benefits are calculated so that benefits increase at a slower rate than they do now.”

*Labor Unions: By a 54%-39% margin, Americans approve of labor unions.

*Campaign Financing: By huge margins, Americans support ” limiting the amount of money individuals can contribute to political campaigns” (71%-25%), and limiting spending by “groups not affiliated with a candidate” (76%-22%).

The Right have always been traditionalists, church goers, gun toters, hard working, tax paying, military serving, and more or less "independent old fashioned Americans".

The Left has become intolerant, violent, drug using, communist-style but intellectually snobbish group thinking globalist whiners.

Wall Street moved too many jobs overseas, so that didn't help get kids into the work force to be de-programmed from their leftist college education

It is not the left which has become radicalized. Republicans have become the party of racist, xenophobic and misogynistic white nationalists who are promoting white male privilege and disastrous economic policies which benefit the wealthy at the expense of the middle class.

Right wingers are openly advocating war with NK.

Dangerous, and deranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back