The radicalization of the left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, my ancestors fled here from Germany, because the Germans made the same mistake in the 1930's that America is making now.
Isn’t that the truth? America is allowing the left to embrace fascism just like Germany did in the 1930’s. Considering your devout belief in government placing a gun to the head of citizens and taking their property, I’m not the least bit surprised that you’re German.

Thank you progressives! You just keep pushing more and more people further and further to the right!
The mainstream media has an advanced case of "Trump Derangement Syndrome." It's gotten so bad that in the past week alone they've jumped to defend the "dignity and worth" of murderous MS-13 gang members
Yeah...the left is so insane they support rapists who murder and dismember people over President Trump.

The MSM is so obsessed with bashing Trump they sided with terrorists chanting ‘Death to America’

Yes...some Americans are honest about history. Unfortunately, you’re not one of them. You’re one of the sad, envious, lying anti-Americans.

Guy, America was started by slave-owners...

If they had lost, we'd have ended slavery decades earlier and no one would be making statues to the traitors who tried to preserve it.

Caring about someone or something doesn't mean you ignore it's flaws... you point them out and address them.

Again, this is why I suspect you aren't that old, you have this very immature view of what constitutes "patriotism". Patriotism isn't blind.

Before white people ever came to this land of America, the "native americans" (a false name given they migrated here themselves), were slaughtering each other in wars, and taking each other as slaves constantly.

Native American Slavery was not nearly as vicious as the Chattel slavery practiced by Europeans. In fact, the main reason why the slave trade started was because the Europeans were so vicious to the Natives that their population dropped by 70% in the century after Columbus first showed up.

If an immigrant from Poland, is able to land a job before a black person, then there is a reason for it.

Yes, racism. Happy to have cleared that up for you.

You are the most worthless trash of a poster on here today.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

If you can't answer my points, then keep your waste of time posts to yourself. You are not benefiting me. You certainly are not benefit to yourself.

Why are you wasting your time? No one is getting anything from your lies and trash. So just shut it. Stop wasting my time.

Guy, America was started by slave-owners...
Exactly. Slave owners. Not slave “rapists”.

And there were people like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington who vehemently opposed slavery even before the U.S. declared independence.

You are as ignorant of history as you are of politics. Run along now junior. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

82DF3D0E-183D-42D5-9065-3FDFA868B4EC.jpeg

Exactly. Slave owners. Not slave “rapists”.

We already established that Thomas Jefferson was raping the shit out of Sally Hemmings.

If a white man has sex with a black woman who he owns, and she is his property, that's rape by any reasonable definition.

And there were people like Thomas Jefferson and George Washington who vehemently opposed slavery even before the U.S. declared independence.

When did they do this? They had ample opportunity to free all their slaves the minute the British recognized our independence, and then end slavery in the new constitution they were writing.

They didn't.

You are as ignorant of history as you are of politics. Run along now junior. The adults are trying to have a conversation.

Again, you are the one whose view of history seems to come out of a child's textbook.

Grownups realize that frankly, there were no real good guys or bad guys in the war of independence. A bunch of slave rapists didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes to a benevolent parliamentary democracy. they saved us from the horror of being Canadians. It's kind of... underwealming.

Now, if you really want something to be proud of as an American, you could look at Lincoln who ended slavery or FDR who defeated Fascism. These are the guys who took on evil and won.

If you can't answer my points, then keep your waste of time posts to yourself. You are not benefiting me. You certainly are not benefit to yourself.

Why are you wasting your time? No one is getting anything from your lies and trash. So just shut it. Stop wasting my time.

Actually, guy, just because you want to waste a whole lot of time trying to rationalize the pervasive racism in this country, I really don't.

This country was built on racism, and the One Percenters have gotten very good at playing dumb white trash off against poor black folks. Trump spews out his racist crap and you guys eat it up.

Duped again!!!

again, READ THE TRANSCRIPT. He's talking about all immigrants, not just MS13.

Here's the full context, buddy.

SHERIFF (Margaret) MIMS (Fresno County, CA): Now ICE is the only law enforcement agency that cannot use our databases to find the bad guys. They cannot come in and talk to people in our jail, unless they reach a certain threshold. They can’t do all kinds of things that other law enforcement agencies can do. And it’s really put us in a very bad position.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s a disgrace. Okay? It’s a disgrace.

SHERIFF MIMS: It’s a disgrace.

THE PRESIDENT: And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together. It’s so ridiculous. The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous. We’ll take care of it, Margaret. We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS: Thank you. There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT: We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country. You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people. These are animals. And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It’s crazy.

Your Fuhrer at no points singles out MS13 as the "animals' or the "people he's taking out of the country". (Because most of the people he's deporting aren't MS13).

The Sheriff bemoans that they have to be real serious criminals to get turned over to ICE, not just someone who got busted on a traffic beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back