The Questions Tucker Carlson Doesn't Ask

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Tucker Carlson opens his shows with monologues which have grown longer and longer as time goes on. He likes to ask long lists of leading questions peppered with misinformation and designed to cause the viewer to reach the conclusions he wants them to reach. This is a coward’s way of not taking responsibility for throwing gasoline on a fire.

“I’m just asking questions.”

In that vein, I thought I would provide some questions Carlson has failed to ask, using his rhetorical style.

When a mass shooter walks into a school in Parkland, Florida or Newtown, Connecticut, and slaughters a bunch of kids, idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene call it a staged attack by the government to take away our Second Amendment rights. They call the traumatized friends and family “crisis actors”.

Why is it, then, when a white supremacist walks into a church in Charleston, South Carolina or a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, and slaughters a bunch of black people worshipping God or picking up food for their families, Marjorie Taylor Greene is silent with her government conspiracy theories?

Is it because she isn’t that bothered with the slaughter of those who are trying to replace you?

Speaking of gun control, why is CPAC holding this year’s conference in Hungary, a country which does not allow its citizens to own guns?

Why am I sharing the CPAC keynote speaker stage with the dictator Viktor Orban, who won’t allow his citizens to own guns for self-defense, even when their lives are in imminent danger?

Doesn’t the man these conservatives idolize believe in the right to bear arms? He doesn’t even allow off-duty soldiers to possess guns!

Why has Orban changed Hungary’s Constitution so he can be dictator for life? He’s been their ruler since 1999. Isn’t that long enough? Don’t we regard constitutions as sacred documents not to be trifled with?

Orban is right now changing their Constitution for a second time. Is he about to become an imminent danger to his citizens?

What about a free press and censorship? Isn’t CPAC for the former and against the latter? Why are they giving air time and credibility to a dictator who has turned the majority of the media into state organs and suppressed the private media?

What do I and CPAC have in common with this dictator, other than his desire to prevent other races mixing their blood with white Europeans?

Why is 8.3 percent inflation in the US Biden's fault, but 9.5 percent inflation in Hungary is not Orban's fault?

I’m just asking questions.

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-parkland-sandyhook/

Kaotikus a hazai fegyvertartási statisztika - és több százezer "gyilkos eszköz" lehet engedély nélkül az országban

Tucker Carlson opens his shows with monologues which have grown longer and longer as time goes on. He likes to ask long lists of leading questions peppered with misinformation and designed to cause the viewer to reach the conclusions he wants them to reach. This is a coward’s way of not taking responsibility for throwing gasoline on a fire.

In that vein, I thought I would provide some questions Carlson has failed to ask, using his rhetorical style.

When a mass shooter walks into a school in Parkland, Florida or Newtown, Connecticut, and slaughters a bunch of kids, idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene call it a staged attack by the government to take away our Second Amendment rights. They call the traumatized friends and family “crisis actors”.

Why is it, then, when a white supremacist walks into a church in Charleston, South Carolina or a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, and slaughters a bunch of black people worshipping God or picking up food for their families, Marjorie Taylor Greene is silent with her government conspiracy theories?

Is it because she isn’t that bothered with the slaughter of those who are trying to replace you?

Speaking of gun control, why is CPAC holding this year’s conference in Hungary, a country which does not allow its citizens to own guns?

Why am I sharing the CPAC keynote speaker stage with the dictator Viktor Orban, who won’t allow his citizens to own guns for self-defense, even when their lives are in imminent danger?

Doesn’t the man these conservatives idolize believe in the right to bear arms? He doesn’t even allow off-duty soldiers to possess guns!

Why has Orban changed Hungary’s Constitution so he can be dictator for life? He’s been their ruler since 1999. Isn’t that long enough? Don’t we regard constitutions as sacred documents not to be trifled with?

Orban is right now changing their Constitution for a second time. Is he about to become an imminent danger to his citizens?

What about a free press and censorship? Isn’t CPAC for the former and against the latter? Why are they giving air time and credibility to a dictator who has turned the majority of the media into state organs and suppressed the private media?

What do I and CPAC have in common with this dictator, other than his desire to prevent other races mixing their blood with white Europeans?

Why is 8.3 percent inflation in the US Biden's fault, but 9.5 percent inflation in Hungary is not Orban's fault?

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-parkland-sandyhook/

Kaotikus a hazai fegyvertartási statisztika - és több százezer "gyilkos eszköz" lehet engedély nélkül az országban
:clap:

Celebrity over country.

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

I don't watch Carlson, but thanks for once again showing the board that he gets deeply under your skin...For that reason alone I think he should continue....

Shrugs ask some legitimate questions. Not something based on one of your conspiracy theories.
In the trader profession, they see that today there are few, but even stricter, conditions for obtaining eligibility, and they also find that the “home affairs” line revokes licenses previously issued for self-defense reasons. “Last year, I had 2-3 clients who bought guns for self-defense,” said a long-time source in the arms trade. We also know that it is becoming increasingly common for even members of the armed forces to be denied the opportunity to have a firearm at home outside office hours. A counterterrorist also often has to drop his weapon at his station after work. Self-defense licenses are already being revoked from gun dealers. It is difficult, if not impossible, to obtain a weapons permit on the grounds of safety of life or imminent threat.

Make a report ”is roughly the answer if someone wants to keep a weapon of self-defense because of a sense of danger to life or threat. Legal possession of firearms is most possible for hunters or sport shooters, but in both cases the licensing process has been severely tightened, and expectations for hunting exams have become noticeably tougher. Athletes also wait roughly a year before they can keep a gun at home, during which time they receive training, become mandatory club members, receive a competition permit, take part in qualifying competitions, and undergo medical and multiple psychological examinations.

In the trader profession, they see that today there are few, but even stricter, conditions for obtaining eligibility, and they also find that the “home affairs” line revokes licenses previously issued for self-defense reasons. “Last year, I had 2-3 clients who bought guns for self-defense,” said a long-time source in the arms trade. We also know that it is becoming increasingly common for even members of the armed forces to be denied the opportunity to have a firearm at home outside office hours. A counterterrorist also often has to drop his weapon at his station after work. Self-defense licenses are already being revoked from gun dealers. It is difficult, if not impossible, to obtain a weapons permit on the grounds of safety of life or imminent threat.

Make a report ”is roughly the answer if someone wants to keep a weapon of self-defense because of a sense of danger to life or threat. Legal possession of firearms is most possible for hunters or sport shooters, but in both cases the licensing process has been severely tightened, and expectations for hunting exams have become noticeably tougher. Athletes also wait roughly a year before they can keep a gun at home, during which time they receive training, become mandatory club members, receive a competition permit, take part in qualifying competitions, and undergo medical and multiple psychological examinations.

A link from a foreign paper. You antiguners are so fucked in the head it's pathetic.

You can't own a firearm in Hungary. Only pepper guns and airsoft guns. You can't even own a bow or crossbow!

Hungarians are flocking to gun stores to buy all legally available self-defense weapons out of fear that crime could dramatically increase during the coronavirus pandemic, news channel HírTV reported on Tuesday.

“There is a nationwide shortage of pepper-ball ammunition. I expect a delivery of 1,200 rounds tomorrow and half of that has already been sold,” gun shop owner Zoltán Gerő told HírTV. His shop mostly sells legally available Airsoft, gas or rubber bullet pistols. “Whereas previously most of our sales were for sport, while recently the demand for self-defense weapons has spiked.”

Repeat-fire Airsoft weapons are also in high demand, as would be bows and crossbows, but the latter two are illegal in Hungary.

[snip]

Typically, you can only buy a pistol or revolver after attending and successfully passing a firearm handling course. Even then, such weapons can only be carried in a locked container to a shooting range and back.

Concealed carry is only allowed for law enforcement and other government agencies. Hungarians are only allowed to carry knives with a maximum 8-centimeter (3.14-inch) blade.

So, seriously. What do CPAC and Carlson have in common with Viktator Orban other than their fear of race mixing?

I'm not anti-gun. Viktator Orban is, dipshit. And CPAC and Tucker Carlson are embracing him.
Do you believe that registration laws are an infringement on the right to own a gun?

Do you believe that having to obtain a permit to carry your gun is an infringement on your right to own a gun?

Do you believe that Constitutional carry should be the law of the land?

Do you believe that registration laws are an infringement on the right to own a gun?

Do you believe that having to obtain a permit to carry your gun is an infringement on your right to own a gun?

Viktator Orban sure doesn't!

I have a concealed carry permit, by the way.

What do CPAC and Carlson have in common with Viktator Orban other than their fear of race mixing?

Anybody?

Just asking questions.

I do too. Not because I wanted to pay for one and waste a Saturday taking a class that I could have taught better, but because the law infringes on my right to carry my weapon without government permission.

But, it would be nice of you to actually answer the questions.

No free press.

No guns allowed. Not even crossbows or long knives.

Rewrote the Constitution to make himself dictator for life.

What do CPAC and Carlson have in common with Viktator Orban other than their fear of race mixing?

I do too. Not because I wanted to pay for one and waste a Saturday taking a class that I could have taught better, but because the law infringes on my right to carry my weapon without government permission.

But, it would be nice of you to actually answer the questions.
My opinion is that we have a serious gun homicide problem.

I feel the solution is to have a thorough background check which, once you pass, you can then buy as many guns as you wish without the government knowing what you bought.

I also feel that the gun problem is being caused for the same reason the opioid epidemic was caused. The manufacturers are putting more guns and pills on the market than there is legal demand for. The manufacturers know this, but profits come before country.

So, as you can see, I am way more pro-gun than CPAC and Carlson's idol Viktator Orban.

Anybody?

You didn't answer the questions. Here, try again:

My answers are: No, No, Yes
p.s. No one gives a shit about Vic Orban or Hungary.
Maybe Soros is paying for CPAC as a death bed conversion??

Forum List

Back