The Questions Tucker Carlson Doesn't Ask

You're not antigun.? Do you support restrictions democrats push?
Nope.

But Viktator Orban goes even further than our Democrats do!

What do CPAC and Carlson have in common with Viktator Orban other than their fear of race mixing?

Why are you afraid to answer this question?

CPAC must want to get away from the Leftist crazies. Antifa, pro-abortion, etc.
Abortion is legal in Orban's Hungary. They also have universal taxpayer-funded health care. And they ban guns. And they censor the independent press.

So I ask again. What do CPAC and Carlson have in common with Viktator Orban other than their fear of race mixing?

My opinion is that we have a serious gun homicide problem.

I feel the solution is to have a thorough background check which, once you pass, you can then buy as many guns as you wish without the government knowing what you bought.

I also feel that the gun problem is being caused for the same reason the opioid epidemic was caused. The manufacturers are putting more guns and pills on the market than there is legal demand for. The manufacturers know this, but profits come before country.
So, where in the 2nd amendment does it talk about government background checks?

No free press.
No guns allowed. Not even crossbows or long knives.
Rewrote the Constitution to make himself dictator for life.
What do CPAC and Carlson have in common with Viktator Orban other than their fear of race mixing?
Prove what you say.
The press is free from all over, so that's a lie.
Who needs guns and knives at CPAC? Duh.
Who gives a fuck about Hungary's Constitution? There are no Leftist crazies there.
What do your dumb fucking questions have to do with anything? Ans: nothing

How about Joe Biden showering with his daughter Ashley? Answer that one.

Oh, Victator Orban does not allow gay marriage, but does allow civil unions between same-sex couples.

So I guess CPAC and Tukyo Rose have that going for them.

Tucker Carlson opens his shows with monologues which have grown longer and longer as time goes on. He likes to ask long lists of leading questions peppered with misinformation and designed to cause the viewer to reach the conclusions he wants them to reach. This is a coward’s way of not taking responsibility for throwing gasoline on a fire.

“I’m just asking questions.”

In that vein, I thought I would provide some questions Carlson has failed to ask, using his rhetorical style.

When a mass shooter walks into a school in Parkland, Florida or Newtown, Connecticut, and slaughters a bunch of kids, idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene call it a staged attack by the government to take away our Second Amendment rights. They call the traumatized friends and family “crisis actors”.

Why is it, then, when a white supremacist walks into a church in Charleston, South Carolina or a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, and slaughters a bunch of black people worshipping God or picking up food for their families, Marjorie Taylor Greene is silent with her government conspiracy theories?

Is it because she isn’t that bothered with the slaughter of those who are trying to replace you?

Speaking of gun control, why is CPAC holding this year’s conference in Hungary, a country which does not allow its citizens to own guns?

Why am I sharing the CPAC keynote speaker stage with the dictator Viktor Orban, who won’t allow his citizens to own guns for self-defense, even when their lives are in imminent danger?

Doesn’t the man these conservatives idolize believe in the right to bear arms? He doesn’t even allow off-duty soldiers to possess guns!

Why has Orban changed Hungary’s Constitution so he can be dictator for life? He’s been their ruler since 1999. Isn’t that long enough? Don’t we regard constitutions as sacred documents not to be trifled with?

Orban is right now changing their Constitution for a second time. Is he about to become an imminent danger to his citizens?

What about a free press and censorship? Isn’t CPAC for the former and against the latter? Why are they giving air time and credibility to a dictator who has turned the majority of the media into state organs and suppressed the private media?

What do I and CPAC have in common with this dictator, other than his desire to prevent other races mixing their blood with white Europeans?

Why is 8.3 percent inflation in the US Biden's fault, but 9.5 percent inflation in Hungary is not Orban's fault?

I’m just asking questions.

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-parkland-sandyhook/

Kaotikus a hazai fegyvertartási statisztika - és több százezer "gyilkos eszköz" lehet engedély nélkül az országban
Here are the statements you refuse to acknowledge:

So, as you can see, I am way more pro-gun than CPAC and Carlson's idol Viktator Orban.
Anybody?
Asked and answered... (that's what we call a non-sequitur)

CPAC and Carlson are cool with gun bans, abortion, universal health care, censorship of the press, dictatorship, and a constitution used as toilet paper.

They are literally embracing that shit.

It's all about the race mixing, kids. Face it.

CPAC and Carlson are cool with gun bans, abortion, universal health care, censorship of the press, dictatorship, and a constitution used as toilet paper.
They are literally embracing that shit.
It's all about the race mixing, kids. Face it.
Prove what you say or you're a liar. Waiting...
Nevermind, you can't prove it, so you're just a liar.

Prove what you say.
The press is free from all over, so that's a lie.
Who needs guns and knives at CPAC? Duh.
Who gives a fuck about Hungary's Constitution? There are no Leftist crazies there.
What do your dumb fucking questions have to do with anything? Ans: nothing

How about Joe Biden showering with his daughter Ashley? Answer that one.
Who needs guns and knives at CPAC?

Oh, rights are all about NEED now, are they? :lol:

This illogic is mindblowing.

"Yeahbut...Biden!" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You brought a basket of red herrings to a gunfight, kid.

Nowhere on the planet could CPAC find a leader more in harmony with their ideals than Orban.

Hmmmm...

Except maybe Putin. But that would have been too obvious.

Who needs guns and knives a CPAC?
Oh, rights are all about NEED now, are they? :lol:
"Yeahbut...Biden!" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
You brought a basket of red herrings to a gunfight, kid.
Your arguments are total bullshit.
How many CPAC members even have gun permits or guns? Duh.

Yeah, Biden, the "president" or actually "teleprompter reader" who showered with his daughter.

Red herrings are lies about CPAC and Tucker Carlson. Any distraction from Xidens Failed "presidency"...

Viktator Orban is the keynote speaker at CPAC, with Tuckyo Rose right up there on stage with him via videolink.

So, yeah. They are cool with dictators who ban guns and a free press, who rigs elections, and shredded constitutions. Totally cool.

Tucker Carlson opens his shows with monologues which have grown longer and longer as time goes on. He likes to ask long lists of leading questions peppered with misinformation and designed to cause the viewer to reach the conclusions he wants them to reach. This is a coward’s way of not taking responsibility for throwing gasoline on a fire.

“I’m just asking questions.”

In that vein, I thought I would provide some questions Carlson has failed to ask, using his rhetorical style.

When a mass shooter walks into a school in Parkland, Florida or Newtown, Connecticut, and slaughters a bunch of kids, idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene call it a staged attack by the government to take away our Second Amendment rights. They call the traumatized friends and family “crisis actors”.

Why is it, then, when a white supremacist walks into a church in Charleston, South Carolina or a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, and slaughters a bunch of black people worshipping God or picking up food for their families, Marjorie Taylor Greene is silent with her government conspiracy theories?

Is it because she isn’t that bothered with the slaughter of those who are trying to replace you?

Speaking of gun control, why is CPAC holding this year’s conference in Hungary, a country which does not allow its citizens to own guns?

Why am I sharing the CPAC keynote speaker stage with the dictator Viktor Orban, who won’t allow his citizens to own guns for self-defense, even when their lives are in imminent danger?

Doesn’t the man these conservatives idolize believe in the right to bear arms? He doesn’t even allow off-duty soldiers to possess guns!

Why has Orban changed Hungary’s Constitution so he can be dictator for life? He’s been their ruler since 1999. Isn’t that long enough? Don’t we regard constitutions as sacred documents not to be trifled with?

Orban is right now changing their Constitution for a second time. Is he about to become an imminent danger to his citizens?

What about a free press and censorship? Isn’t CPAC for the former and against the latter? Why are they giving air time and credibility to a dictator who has turned the majority of the media into state organs and suppressed the private media?

What do I and CPAC have in common with this dictator, other than his desire to prevent other races mixing their blood with white Europeans?

Why is 8.3 percent inflation in the US Biden's fault, but 9.5 percent inflation in Hungary is not Orban's fault?

I’m just asking questions.

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-parkland-sandyhook/

Kaotikus a hazai fegyvertartási statisztika - és több százezer "gyilkos eszköz" lehet engedély nélkül az országban
Sounds like you have the formula for a great career at MSDNC. You should apply there and see if anyone else gives a fuck about your questions.

Viktator Orban is the keynote speaker at their event, dumbass.
Yeah, okay, read what Orban actually said.
To put up with the MSM's lies and "fake news" is bullshit.
I totally agree with that.
Look what the MSM did to Trump's presidency, 93% negative coverage, more bullshit.

Viktor Orbán tells CPAC the path to power is to ‘have your own media’​

Here is what you posted. I'm calling them lies. Prove these lies if you can:
"CPAC and Carlson are cool with gun bans, abortion, universal health care, censorship of the press, dictatorship, and a constitution used as toilet paper."

You can't, so just admit you're a liar.

Forum List

Back