Mike Erickson, anti-abortion, took pregnant girlfriend to ATM, withdrew $300 & gave it to her, drove her to an abortion clinic, wins GOP primary in OR

So, I guess these men who took some responsibility for their pregnant girlfriends will be in the news because they later realized that the way they took responsibility for them was the wrong way. We won't see stories of Democrats who abandoned one baby mamma after another, but we'll see stories of Republicans who helped someone who felt that they needed an abortion.

If that's even true in this case. Any other evidence besides this tweet from somone I never heard of?

1666057467019.png

Shit happens. Democrats should love him. Why do they think he is crazy? When you see this kind of scrutiny on (only) republican candidates you have to realize how desperate they are.

So, I guess these men who took some responsibility for their pregnant girlfriends will be in the news because they later realized that the way they took responsibility for them was the wrong way. We won't see stories of Democrats who abandoned one baby mamma after another, but we'll see stories of Republicans who helped someone who felt that they needed an abortion.

If that's even true in this case. Any other evidence besides this tweet from somone I never heard of?

View attachment 711645
There are a lot of people with a lot of flaws. It is a human trait. Many through past experiences grow from it. Many do not. We Americans tend to test the waters a lot on vices and questionable ways.

Forum List

Back