The Questioning of Judge Amy Coney Barrett is underway

Will the Amy Coney Barrett hearings help or hurt the leftard agenda?

• The confirmation hearings will help the leftard agenda

• The confirmation hearings will not help the leftard agenda in any way.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do have to admit that it irritates me that Judge Barrett has a tendency to start her answers and comments with the word "So."

Just a pet peeve of mine but, damn. Who started that lazy assed way of speaking, anyway?

If you believe corporations need more power and individual Americans need less, Barrett agrees, judging by her record:
Confirmed Fears: The Judicial Record of Amy Coney Barrett - People For the American Way
2020-09-26-800x458.png

Judge Amy Coney Barrett Fits the Trump Model for Increasing Corporate Power

"With each appointment to the Supreme Court, Donald Trump has selected judges that have a track record of ignoring the concerns of working people in favor of giving more power and control over our lives to corporations.

"He has also selected judges that have put party loyalty above legal precedent and norms. Amy Coney Barrett fits that model."

I do have to admit that it irritates me that Judge Barrett has a tendency to start her answers and comments with the word "So."

Just a pet peeve of mine but, damn. Who started that lazy assed way of speaking, anyway?
So.....we all have our little OCD moments. :muahaha:

So,.... like, I knew that was coming.

So, like I was ready for it.

So far she is doing fine and saying what she is supposed to say. No major mistakes.

It is interesting that the left doesn't like the reading of the text of any legislation -- the actual job of a judge -- and rail when these judges won't support a law on the basis of emotions. Right now Leahy is trying to assign a motive for preexisting conditions.

There are two problems with this.

The problem is not with the judge but with how poorly written this legislation is. If you think that there are not enough protections, then those protections should be plainly stated in the law.

The other thing is that they cannot seem to grasp that not everyone is like them and will put ideology to the party ahead of faithfulness to the law as it is written. This is because if they were in such a situation, they would put political goals ahead of the law.

Scatter brain Leahy's comments... Wow.

It seems like Biden's dementia is even more contagious than the Rona!

It's a shame she has to play along with these illiterate shitstains. Leahy interviewing Barrett is like Fred Flinstones barking at William F. Buckley. The dims are a pathetic spectacle that never cease to embarrass our country.

I want to be on record with my disagreement with Judge AMY about the George Floyd video.

It was not an act of "brutality" for Floyd to be restrained with a knee to his neck.

Furthermore, the Judge is WRONG and violating her own just stated standards for her to characterize the event in that way.

The JURY has NOT yet ruled in that case.

If confirmed, should Barrett recuse herself in any SCOTUS intervention in the 2020 POTUS election?
maxresdefault.jpg

Lisa Graves: Will Amy Coney Barrett Stand by Her Man? He’s Betting a Second Term On It – BillMoyers.com

"I think what’s happening with the Senate and with this White House in terms of the Supreme Court is profoundly illegitimate for a number of reasons.

"First, the election is literally weeks away and this president has said expressly that he wants someone confirmed so that he can have a vote on that court to win the litigation that he and his team are planning to bring to that court. That’s just profoundly illegitimate."

Durbin seems to have a problem with people being FREE all the way up to the point where they might cross a line.

He seems to think it Constitutional to preemptively assume someone is a criminal, simply because they have an interest in arming themself.

If you believe corporations need more power and individual Americans need less, Barrett agrees, judging by her record:
Confirmed Fears: The Judicial Record of Amy Coney Barrett - People For the American Way
2020-09-26-800x458.png

"With each appointment to the Supreme Court, Donald Trump has selected judges that have a track record of ignoring the concerns of working people in favor of giving more power and control over our lives to corporations.

"He has also selected judges that have put party loyalty above legal precedent and norms. Amy Coney Barrett fits that model."

"If you want it to be law, you have to get it in the law." ~ Amy Coney Barrett

Maybe these so called "representatives" should do a better job of passing laws. Just a thought.

QUOTE, Amy Coney Barrett in 216 said" That any nomination in an election year would be completely inappropriate, and she does not support nominations that would dramatically flip the balance of power on the court" SO was she lying then or is she lying now, Hypocrite. she will get the seat that's a given. will it be in All Americans best interest ?

This Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) is good. He is saying what needs to be said. I wonder how many people understand what he is saying and why it is relevant.

I doubt it.

Fucking republicans are letting me down and pissing me off.

Why can't just one of them cite the Constitution and have Judge Amy comment on that?

2020-09-26-800x458.png

She's their gal. They can count on her support for anything in Big Corporation's favor.

2020-09-26-800x458.png

She's their gal. They can count on her support for anything in Big Corporation's favor.

Yawn.

Funny that none of the Dimz have pointed to any one of her HUNDREDS of rulings or writings to support you claim.

Forum List

Back