The Queers are out of control

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Two efforts to further control popular media are being pushed by homosexual activist groups. The first is the demand that the main character from the children's film "Frozen" be turned into a lesbian. While the popular media credits "fans" for the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend campaign, it is a small, yet vocal homosexual activists who are behind the campaign.

The same group is promoting the transforming of "Captain America" into a homosexual with the #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend push. These activists are using social media to inflate the impression of their numbers. While it is unlikely that most Americans want to turn Elsa into a dyke, most simply won't take the time to spam Twitter with thousands of tweets. Activists believe that through vocal activities they can push studios to a more homo-centric position. Though that is hard to imagine with Disney.

Who should be Captain America's boyfriend? I'm thinking Ant Man. He could turn into Giant Man and fist the shit out of him, or shrink into Ant Man and crawl up his ass like a gerbil.

4% of the population is going to hijack an entire country can only be referred to as deeply paranoid.

Who should be Captain America's boyfriend? I'm thinking Ant Man. He could turn into Giant Man and fist the shit out of him, or shrink into Ant Man and crawl up his ass like a gerbil.

You've got it all figured out. lol

Chris Evans is hot as hell, though. Meow!

Thank you for highlighting these serious issues. Let us hope that they dont detract the Godly focus away from the fundamental tranny bathroom battle.

4% of the population is going to hijack an entire country can only be referred to as deeply paranoid.

Last week it was the 0.03% of Americans who are transgender.

The week before it was the 1.9% of Americans who are Muslim.

Anyone have a hint who it'll be next week?

Uncensored, another person confused sexually, funny how the immature find sex confusing and cannot face who they are. There must be some pleasure given by constantly thinking about sex? Un give it a try you may find your true self, posting about your deepest desires won't help you.

Could it be that those obsessed with gays are secretly gay? That could explain why they see something everywhere, you only see what you want to, you only see where your mind leads you. "Jesse Bering has written a thought provoking article for the magazine, January 30, 2009 issue of the magazine, Scientific American Mind. In it he cites two pieces of empirical research that support the notion of homophobic young men harbor secret homosexual impulses. Both research studies were published in the distinguished publication, Journal of Abnormal Psychology. The first study was done in 2006 by Henry Adams and his team at the University of Georgia. Complete descriptions of the works can be found on Scientific American Mind but you may have to pay for the article or buy the magazine."

Clinical Depression, Separation Anxiety: Allan Schwartz, Ph.D.

G.O.P. Anti-Gay Bigotry Threatens First Amendment
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/13/opinion/sunday/gop-anti-gay-bigotry-threatens-first-amendment.html

The real threat in public bathrooms?

More Republican Politicians Than Trans People Have Been Arrested For Sex Acts in Bathrooms

know what really causes homosexuality....

Is homosexuality a choice, a mental illness or something simply inherent?

I don't know. I was personally pushing for Steve Buscemi to play Steve Rogers. Marvel Studios stopped taking my phone calls. :dunno:

Two efforts to further control popular media are being pushed by homosexual activist groups. The first is the demand that the main character from the children's film "Frozen" be turned into a lesbian. While the popular media credits "fans" for the #GiveElsaAGirlfriend campaign, it is a small, yet vocal homosexual activists who are behind the campaign.

The same group is promoting the transforming of "Captain America" into a homosexual with the #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend push. These activists are using social media to inflate the impression of their numbers. While it is unlikely that most Americans want to turn Elsa into a dyke, most simply won't take the time to spam Twitter with thousands of tweets. Activists believe that through vocal activities they can push studios to a more homo-centric position. Though that is hard to imagine with Disney.

So what, let them or any other group promote their agenda in the free market. If a company goes along with, and it doesn't make a profit, then it won't happen again. If it does make a profit then the market has spoken. I got no issue with it at all. Now when a special interest starts shaming and buying politicians, then I say shoot the politician who goes along with it.

I don't know. I was personally pushing for Steve Buscemi to play Steve Rogers. Marvel Studios stopped taking my phone calls. :dunno:

DC Comics is way better than Marvel in my humbly nerdy opinion.

Ever notice that the few have the biggest mouths?

>> The Queers are out of control <<

Call the front desk and ask them to switch your room. Then say you're going out for "ice".

I thought Captain America was already gay but in the closet?

Forum List

Back