The Queen of England bitch slaps Obama

Geez, allow me to think what I want to think.

Meanwhile, I didn't know there was another thread so if Doc would be so kind as to combine them or lock this one or whatever he wants to do..go for it.

BOOM. Drops the mic.

I got the Obamas trying to be all cool and the Queen rolling her eyes. :lol:

You see what you want to see, I guess.

I saw a cute little promotion to promote the Invictus games, you saw some ridiculous new way to attack Obama.
Ok. I guess nightly news wanted to attack too, cuz they said the same thing the link says.

What about calling the Obamas "crass"? Was that from the news too, or a Gracie original thought?

I'm pretty sure that the Nightly News got the joke.

She and her husband actually came out of Windsor Castle to greet the Obama's on the lawn when their helicopter landed. That was a special sign of respect and friendship.

Geez, allow me to think what I want to think.

Meanwhile, I didn't know there was another thread so if Doc would be so kind as to combine them or lock this one or whatever he wants to do..go for it.

BOOM. Drops the mic.

Forgive me for having a contrary opinion, oh sensitive one. Am I allowed to think what I want to think too, or is that privilege reserved for passive-aggressive clowns with delusions of persecution?

She and her husband actually came out of Windsor Castle to greet the Obama's on the lawn when their helicopter landed. That was a special sign of respect and friendship.

It's important for the reflexive Obama-haters to believe that everyone hates Obama as much as they do. That's more important to them than any "reality" that you could point out.

How does England feel about trump?

How does great Britain feel about Theresa Mays?

Hint her poll numbers are worse then Trump's

Do you think the queen likes trump? Imagine if she didn’t. Would you give two shits? Be honest

What does that even mean you ignoramus?

The queen doesn't run England the prime minister does Theresa Mays

God you are stupid

But you were so happy the queen dropped the mic on obama. Now you don’t care England hates trump? Remember the un vote? The world hates us because you nationalists won. New nazis. England’s dealing with it too

Aren’t you a Twitter supporter? Do you care that trump has no class? Maybe he can show you how classy he is by grabbing your pussy. You can do that when your famous. Don’t you know?

I am not a faggot like you and reads Twitter.
I corrected it. I said or meant Twitler. It’s what we call trump

Aren’t you a Twitter supporter? Do you care that trump has no class? Maybe he can show you how classy he is by grabbing your pussy. You can do that when your famous. Don’t you know?

I am not a faggot like you and reads Twitter.
And I was talking to Gracie. Bet she’s a trump fan who doesn’t care obama was one of the classiest coolest presidents ever and trump is flat out vulgar

They sure got rid of that video quick......... must have been true LOL

25550174_1767029369975187_808286996732961140_n.jpg

Forum List

Back