The Queen of England bitch slaps Obama

So you once again admit Trump is a blue collar guy and not an elite new Jersey snob like you..

Check

Trump is a thrice married philanderer with a former call girl for a wife

And your a little prick elite new jerseys twat.

You do know we hate you as much as people in California right?

:lol:

Do you think that anyone cares who you "hate", fuckwit?

You are welcome to hate California and New York with all of your heart. Gather all that spite and hatred, and let it consume you. You know what that will get you?

Nothing at all, fuckwit.

No one cares about your opinion. New York, New Jersey and California will continue to be more important that East Bumblefuck, Alabama (or where ever the fuck you live), and that won't change, no matter how much it makes you butthurt.

We'll continue to make more money than you, live better than you, have more culture than you, and for all intents and purposes, be more influential in the world more than you.

Guess what sunshine the rest of the country despises you elite pricks, you do know that right ?

We can't stand you fuckers that don't go by the constitution and have your god damn sanctuary cities and states ...

Eventually, you guys are going to have to realize that what you think of as "the rest of the country" is actually only a small minority of the country.

80% of Americans live in cities.

So you once again admit Trump is a blue collar guy and not an elite new Jersey snob like you..

Check

You are welcome to hate California and New York with all of your heart. Gather all that spite and hatred, and let it consume you. You know what that will get you?

Nothing at all, fuckwit.

No one cares about your opinion. New York, New Jersey and California will continue to be more important that East Bumblefuck, Alabama (or where ever the fuck you live), and that won't change, no matter how much it makes you butthurt.

We'll continue to make more money than you, live better than you, have more culture than you, and for all intents and purposes, be more influential in the world more than you.

Guess what sunshine the rest of the country despises you elite pricks, you do know that right ?

We can't stand you fuckers that don't go by the constitution and have your god damn sanctuary cities and states ...

Eventually, you guys are going to have to realize that what you think of as "the rest of the country" is actually only a small minority of the country.

This is getting good, indoctrination..

Yes we know people to stupid enough that $4 bucks a pack of smokes is cheaper then $12 dollar a pack of smokes

A 10 cent gas tax is cheaper then a 50 cent gas tax...

And guess what the fly over country's own the electoral college and we hate you elite in the cities more and more..you are useless to us , your definitely not Americans.

Check

He bought all 3 of them overseas.

What kind of post is like that ignorant fool?

Marla Maple's was a Georgia peach dumb ass .

Nothing at all, fuckwit.

Yes we know people to stupid enough that $4 bucks a pack of smokes is cheaper then $12 dollar a pack of smokes

And guess what the fly over country's own the electoral college and we hate you elite in the cities more and more..you are useless to us , your definitely not Americans.

Yes, you 20% of this country are the "real" Americans - and the vast majority of Americans are not.

As I said before, you are welcome to hate us with all the ineffectual and impotent rage you can muster.

Check

Correct you are that Georgia isn`t overseas. It`s not a part of America either.

Nothing at all, fuckwit.

Yes, you 20% of this country are the "real" Americans - and the vast majority of Americans are not.

As I said before, you are welcome to hate us with all the ineffectual and impotent rage you can muster.

As Reagan always said liberals favorite holiday is April 15th

Conservatives is July 4th

Seriously we would be better off if you tards form your own country and quit destroying your states then retiring to the South..

Nothing at all, fuckwit.

Seriously we would be better off if you tards form your own country and quit destroying your states then retiring to the South..

I'm sure that you've actually deluded yourself into believing that you'd be "better off" without the vast majority of this country's money.

Did you build your computer yourself, out of logs you cut down with your brawny manly hands?

Check

Correct you are that Georgia isn`t overseas. It`s not a part of America either.

We are not talking about Georgia the country right ignoramus..?

We are talking about Georgia the state fool.

And by judging by this map

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.png

the rest of the country hates you clowns enough to put a jack ass like Trump in the white house...

Once again this is much as why we can't stand you that we would lower the bar to elect Trump..

Check

Hurt your feelings Snowflake?

How did you hurt my feelings powder puff?

View attachment 168854
Best damned President that Russia can buy

I'm sure that you've actually deluded yourself into believing that you'd be "better off" without the vast majority of this country's money.

Did you build your computer yourself, out of logs you cut down with your brawny manly hands?

Building a computer is not that complicated now is it , ripping off soft ware and making it your own is not that complicated..what is complicated is the art of bullshit..which I don't have, but the late (R.I.P.) Steve jobs and Musk had/has ..

Building a computer is not that complicated now is it , ripping off soft ware and making it your own is not that complicated..what is complicated is the art of bullshit..which I don't have, but the late (R.I.P.) Steve jobs and Musk had/has ..

Check

Hurt your feelings Snowflake?

How did you hurt my feelings powder puff?

View attachment 168854
Best damned President that Russia can buy

And he is dealing with now Trump giving the Ukraine heavy military tank killers that sissy boi Obama refused to do..

If god damn Obama gave the Ukraine javelin missiles Russia would of never taken Crimea.

That's all you have for me ? Lol..

Come on doctor is in give me some substance to debate you with..I want an argument...:)

Come on doctor is in give me some substance to debate you with..I want an argument...:)

I'm more in the mood to silently laugh at you. I don't see any fruitful avenues to "argue" about why you hate most Americans.

You little libtards living like sardines in your 300 SQ foot $2,000 dollar a month appointments and dealing with 2 hours going to work is not living..it's damn pathetic..

That's not America, that's France

6a00d8341c630a53ef016767bc5003970b.jpg

I'm more in the mood to silently laugh at you. I don't see any fruitful avenues to "argue" about why you hate most Americans.

Zzzzz.

Still nothing for me to argue with you citie dweller rat?

I don't see you laughing I see you crying on the inside..

I got freedom your stuck being a drone ...and doing what you're told

You

Me

You little libtards living like sardines in your 300 SQ foot $2,000 dollar a month appointments and dealing with 2 hours going to work is not living..it's damn pathetic..

That's not America, that's France

View attachment 168879

My commute is more like 20 minutes (on public transportation), and my apartment is closer to 1000 sq ft.

But even if it was, I can go to a different restaurant every night for years without ever repeating myself. Any given day, I have a choice of hundreds of events and museums, and any given night I have a choice of hundreds of concerts and parties.

The cost of living is a trade off I'm happy to make. I can afford it, we make more money here.

Zzzzz.

Still nothing for me to argue with you citie dweller rat?

I don't see you laughing I see you crying on the inside..

I got freedom your stuck being a drone ...and doing what you're told

You

Me

Forum List

Back