The Queen of England bitch slaps Obama

You little libtards living like sardines in your 300 SQ foot $2,000 dollar a month appointments and dealing with 2 hours going to work is not living..it's damn pathetic..

That's not America, that's France

View attachment 168879

My commute is more like 20 minutes (on public transportation), and my apartment is closer to 1000 sq ft.

But even if it was, I can go to a different restaurant every night for years without ever repeating myself. Any given day, I have a choice of hundreds of events and museums, and any given night I have a choice of hundreds of concerts and parties.

The cost of living is a trade off I'm happy to make. I can afford it, we make more money here.

But not more wealth..so your content living in a little apparment making more money when 24/7 I can go fishing on my dock. Or hunting deer out my front door?

Once again people from the city rent out two $800 dollar a night homes down the street from me to spend 7 days..

I live where city folk spend a week to vacation ..

And I live it 24/7...

...and I live where country folks spend their vacations. I don't know any kids who grow up in the city who beg for vacations to East Bumblefuck.

And yes - we've got most of the "wealth", too.

Funny I see all the state license plates at work...and all the cars going to Myrtle Beach and rich ass Hilton Head..

Who the heck takes a vacation to Vermont even in the summer, for what ?

View attachment 168890
New York is the most visited city in the country and one of the most visited in the world

They will even ring in the new year in a couple hours

There is a huge difference between Chicago and pussy's in California and new York..

Never confuse them.

:lol:

Is that what you tell yourself to overcome the cognitive dissonance?

Tell us when are you going to over come bring a dumb ass ?

Democrats in Chicago has nothing in common with libtards in California or new york..first time in history of Chicago they elected a dumb ass mayor he will be gone soon ...

:lol:

Amazing. I love watching people delude themselves.

Seriously?

I know Chicago politics more than you will ever know...no once again both mayor daily's Harold Washington and Jane were JFK conservatives they were not progressive pukes..that we see today...quit lying..

You little libtards living like sardines in your 300 SQ foot $2,000 dollar a month appointments and dealing with 2 hours going to work is not living..it's damn pathetic..

That's not America, that's France

View attachment 168879

My commute is more like 20 minutes (on public transportation), and my apartment is closer to 1000 sq ft.

But even if it was, I can go to a different restaurant every night for years without ever repeating myself. Any given day, I have a choice of hundreds of events and museums, and any given night I have a choice of hundreds of concerts and parties.

The cost of living is a trade off I'm happy to make. I can afford it, we make more money here.

But not more wealth..so your content living in a little apparment making more money when 24/7 I can go fishing on my dock. Or hunting deer out my front door?

Once again people from the city rent out two $800 dollar a night homes down the street from me to spend 7 days..

And I live it 24/7...

...and I live where country folks spend their vacations. I don't know any kids who grow up in the city who beg for vacations to East Bumblefuck.

Funny I see all the state license plates at work...and all the cars going to Myrtle Beach and rich ass Hilton Head..

View attachment 168890
New York is the most visited city in the country and one of the most visited in the world

By just 4 million visitors compared to Chicago?

If new York is so popular why don't they have twice as much visitors then Chicago?

Chicago's tourist tally hits record 54.1 million visitors in 2016

Record number of tourists flocked to New York City this year

And I live it 24/7...

View attachment 168890

By just 4 million visitors compared to Chicago?

If new York is so popular why don't they have twice as much visitors then Chicago?

Chicago's tourist tally hits record 54.1 million visitors in 2016

Record number of tourists flocked to New York City this year
Too funny

You think people visit based on population? How many people live in the Grand Canyon?

Forum List

Back