What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Putin collapse continues....

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hear he's coming here to join the Republican clown car, claiming he was actually born in Alaska.

blogger-image--1195711008.jpg

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Giving Obama credit for Putin's poor choices? I guess you might be right, he does blame America.

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let me know when Putin is out of Ukraine and returns the Crimea in other news from fantasy land all radical Islamic terrorist groups have gathered at the White House to announce their unconditional surrender. The sad thing is some on the far left might actually believe this.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What did the obomanation do? Seems Saudi Arabia, besides doing Oboma's business of putting Fracking companies out of business, and INCREASING the Unemployment, a SIDE to it is collapsing Russia's economic base.... Only one problem with that is, Russia has the BOMB, and Putin might get just desperate enough, in a few months, to actually use it, or perhaps a military move on Saudi Arabia?...We already KNOW Putin scares the shit out of the mulatto in the White House...just how many FRIENDS do you think Obumble could muster to defend the Saudi's.... especially after saying FUCK YOU to Europe by NOT showing up for the Solidarity march in France, and the Europeans KNOWING (Thank you Mr. Snowden) that he's been SPYING on their every conversation and movement.... Interesting position on both sides!

hipeter924

Not a zombie yet
Reaction score
Russia is still winning in Ukraine, and the US deficit is predicted to go up significantly after a slight dip this year. Wouldn't be pulling out the hot tub just yet.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
At what does Putin decide he has nothing to lose, declares Obama's sanctions to have been acts of war and then strikes back physically?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
At what does Putin decide he has nothing to lose, declares Obama's sanctions to have been acts of war and then strikes back physically?
I guess if he keeps getting support from the US right wing, he'll think he has a fifth column here. It's up to those who have been praising him to realize they're being unpatriotic and change their tune. What the wingnuts have been doing is the same as praising the Iranian mullahs. If lefties did that, they'd be screaming "TREASON".

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess if he keeps getting support from the US right wing, he'll think he has a fifth column here. It's up to those who have been praising him to realize they're being unpatriotic and change their tune. What the wingnuts have been doing is the same as praising the Iranian mullahs. If lefties did that, they'd be screaming "TREASON".

You tub of shit, we don't praise the man for being a Communist, we praise the man for being exactly what the Obumble isn't...a man! Many of his SOCIAL POLICIES we are in agreement with...do I have to name each one, or are you even aware of those issues?

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You tub of shit, we don't praise the man for being a Communist, we praise the man for being exactly what the Obumble isn't...a man! Many of his SOCIAL POLICIES we are in agreement with...do I have to name each one, or are you even aware of those issues?
He's an enemy of the U.S. I guess you'd think it would be OK to praise Hitler because he made the trains run on time. Your hypocrisy is disgusting.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fortunately Putin is not given to throwing man-child tantrums as is Our Kenyan Emperor.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

Oh please, you get on your knees and lick his balls every chance you get.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List