The Putin collapse continues....

At what does Putin decide he has nothing to lose, declares Obama's sanctions to have been acts of war and then strikes back physically?
I guess if he keeps getting support from the US right wing, he'll think he has a fifth column here. It's up to those who have been praising him to realize they're being unpatriotic and change their tune. What the wingnuts have been doing is the same as praising the Iranian mullahs. If lefties did that, they'd be screaming "TREASON".

You tub of shit, we don't praise the man for being a Communist, we praise the man for being exactly what the Obumble isn't...a man! Many of his SOCIAL POLICIES we are in agreement with...do I have to name each one, or are you even aware of those issues?
Oh please, you get on your knees and lick his balls every chance you get.

And you suck Obumbles cock, ever chance you get, and still that little man is afraid of Putin! He can't help it, he's stated that this job is "ABOVE HIS PAY GRADE!"

You tub of shit, we don't praise the man for being a Communist, we praise the man for being exactly what the Obumble isn't...a man! Many of his SOCIAL POLICIES we are in agreement with...do I have to name each one, or are you even aware of those issues?
He's an enemy of the U.S. I guess you'd think it would be OK to praise Hitler because he made the trains run on time. Your hypocrisy is disgusting.

Is that supposed to be relevant? Or only in your mind when you have NOTHING else to offer?

Hey, it's not that Our Kenyan Emperor is afraid of Putin!

Not at all.

Remember, He is not a pure black; He's a halfie. The other half is IRISH and so he proclaimed when visiting that priest-ridden isle.

His attitude toward Putin is rooted in his Irish half's family name: O'Blivious.

And you suck Obumbles cock, ever chance you get, and still that little man is afraid of Putin! He can't help it, he's stated that this job is "ABOVE HIS PAY GRADE!"
So you're admitting to TREASON?!?! I can't believe how hatred trumps your common sense!!!

So you're admitting to TREASON?!?! I can't believe how hatred trumps your common sense!!!

Hatred of a communist in the white House! You bet I hate him for LYING continually...Need examples?

890c1a2df9ce00cda79b7908754543f9.jpg

Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

S&P lowered Russia's credit rating again.

Russia collapses, America thrives.

Thanks, President Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/27/b...uts-russian-debt-one-notch-to-junk-level.html

If we hold Obama to the same standard, the US lost a credit rating under Obama, therefore Obama already collapsed. Thanks.

Meanwhile, where we can actually measure Russia's world status by a physical standard, like the Ukraine, it seems that Obama is still a wet noodle embarrassing America.

He's an enemy of the U.S. I guess you'd think it would be OK to praise Hitler because he made the trains run on time. Your hypocrisy is disgusting.
Is that supposed to be relevant? Or only in your mind when you have NOTHING else to offer?
It's relevant because it shows where you're coming from.

And you support a liar, a murderer, and a race hustler, among some of the things the obomanation does best.....PERIOD!

Forum List

Back