The Putin collapse continues....

I hear he's coming here to join the Republican clown car, claiming he was actually born in Alaska.

blogger-image--1195711008.jpg

Giving Obama credit for Putin's poor choices? I guess you might be right, he does blame America.

Let me know when Putin is out of Ukraine and returns the Crimea in other news from fantasy land all radical Islamic terrorist groups have gathered at the White House to announce their unconditional surrender. The sad thing is some on the far left might actually believe this.

What did the obomanation do? Seems Saudi Arabia, besides doing Oboma's business of putting Fracking companies out of business, and INCREASING the Unemployment, a SIDE to it is collapsing Russia's economic base.... Only one problem with that is, Russia has the BOMB, and Putin might get just desperate enough, in a few months, to actually use it, or perhaps a military move on Saudi Arabia?...We already KNOW Putin scares the shit out of the mulatto in the White House...just how many FRIENDS do you think Obumble could muster to defend the Saudi's.... especially after saying FUCK YOU to Europe by NOT showing up for the Solidarity march in France, and the Europeans KNOWING (Thank you Mr. Snowden) that he's been SPYING on their every conversation and movement.... Interesting position on both sides!

At what does Putin decide he has nothing to lose, declares Obama's sanctions to have been acts of war and then strikes back physically?
I guess if he keeps getting support from the US right wing, he'll think he has a fifth column here. It's up to those who have been praising him to realize they're being unpatriotic and change their tune. What the wingnuts have been doing is the same as praising the Iranian mullahs. If lefties did that, they'd be screaming "TREASON".

At what does Putin decide he has nothing to lose, declares Obama's sanctions to have been acts of war and then strikes back physically?
I guess if he keeps getting support from the US right wing, he'll think he has a fifth column here. It's up to those who have been praising him to realize they're being unpatriotic and change their tune. What the wingnuts have been doing is the same as praising the Iranian mullahs. If lefties did that, they'd be screaming "TREASON".

You tub of shit, we don't praise the man for being a Communist, we praise the man for being exactly what the Obumble isn't...a man! Many of his SOCIAL POLICIES we are in agreement with...do I have to name each one, or are you even aware of those issues?

You tub of shit, we don't praise the man for being a Communist, we praise the man for being exactly what the Obumble isn't...a man! Many of his SOCIAL POLICIES we are in agreement with...do I have to name each one, or are you even aware of those issues?
He's an enemy of the U.S. I guess you'd think it would be OK to praise Hitler because he made the trains run on time. Your hypocrisy is disgusting.

Oh please, you get on your knees and lick his balls every chance you get.

Forum List

Back