The Psychology of Qanon

The alternate universe requires a lot of translating.

It sure does. Just think of the mental gymnastics it takes to support the complete lunacy of the left. It is a world where even something as binary as gender can be confusing.

And those who believe that are very well-represented on this board.
And yet none will admit it. Do they know it's batshit and are embarrassed?

No one will admit that democrats are pedophiles who ran a massive underage sex ring with a private island for the party elite and Hollywood to abuse young girls and boys?

I hate to break it to you, but the cat's out of the bag on that.

Y'all got caught.

Notice the pathology of you Nazis.

Q says democrats are running a pedophile ring with a secret island that the party elite and Hollywood flocks to.

This is proven fact, so you Nazis turn the statement of fact from "democrats are pedophiles with a secret sex island" into "democrats are pedophiles who kill babies and drink their blood." Now the first part is true. So is the second part, democrats do love them some baby killing. But the third part is shit you just made up.

They are masters of taking arguments to the absurd. Take a legitimate topic, add some absurdity to it, publish it on the MSM so the lemmings all get the word and run with it. It becomes “fact” in their pea brains and the original legitimate topic is completely lost. Sad, but the way it works.

The alternate universe requires a lot of translating.

It sure does. Just think of the mental gymnastics it takes to support the complete lunacy of the left. It is a world where even something as binary as gender can be confusing.

And the mental gymnastics of AFTER BEING CAUGHT claiming the whole Epstein thing is "a CONSPIRACY THEORY."

Only in Nazi Germany or America would anyone even try that shit. It would be like after 10 months of non-stop violence and insurrection the democrats claimed that the right were the ones destabilizing the nation... These Nazis are persistent in the big lie.

Q says democrats are running a pedophile ring with a secret island that the party elite and Hollywood flocks to.

This is proven fact, so you Nazis turn the statement of fact from "democrats are pedophiles with a secret sex island" into "democrats are pedophiles who kill babies and drink their blood." Now the first part is true. So is the second part, democrats do love them some baby killing. But the third part is shit you just made up.
And there ya go.

Well done, Q.

I suspect that Q has a dwindling base of followers but there is probably some other lunacy on its way.
I have always had a problem with conspiracy theories, mainly because people are too incompetent to carry on a conspiracy over any length of time.

Q seemed to be well backed and in for the long hall...

The original Pizzagate narrative was fours years ago and you still have guys on this forum still hammering it...

I think it was imply put on this board, Q hates the people we hate therefore they must be our friends... That logic is insane but that is there logic....

Same thinking Hitler hated liberals so therefore Hitler is our friend...

And there ya go.

Well done, Q.

US is going the way that they will need a truth and reconciliation commission like they had in South Africa and Northern Ireland....

That is where people from both sides again on what the truth is and put in place reconciliatory steps to correct errors of the past....

I think there is a number of Republicans that would love to grab this with both hands and wouldn't mind giving up gains made in the last few years to get back sanity...

Reasonable GOP knopw the party made a deal with the devil, they thought they could control it, they were wrong and are paying the price...

And there ya go.

Well done, Q.

US is going the way that they will need a truth and reconciliation commission like they had in South Africa and Northern Ireland....

That is where people from both sides again on what the truth is and put in place reconciliatory steps to correct errors of the past....

I think there is a number of Republicans that would love to grab this with both hands and wouldn't mind giving up gains made in the last few years to get back sanity...

Reasonable GOP knopw the party made a deal with the devil, they thought they could control it, they were wrong and are paying the price...
Yeah, I'd like to inject McConnell with some truth serum and ask him to describe 2015/2016, when an ignorant buffoon literally stole a party from him.

I suspect that Q has a dwindling base of followers but there is probably some other lunacy on its way.
I have always had a problem with conspiracy theories, mainly because people are too incompetent to carry on a conspiracy over any length of time.

The original Pizzagate narrative was fours years ago and you still have guys on this forum still hammering it...

I think it was imply put on this board, Q hates the people we hate therefore they must be our friends... That logic is insane but that is there logic....

If you can persuade poor and middling folk that universal healthcare is against their best interests then you can pretty much get away with anything.

And there ya go.

Well done, Q.

Yeah, I'd like to inject McConnell with some truth serum and ask him to describe 2015/2016, when an ignorant buffoon literally stole a party from him.

You can't have reconciliation if one side hangs on to lies and false information. The GOP are the ones who are infiltrated by the Conspiracy Theories and lies, telling the truth gets you labeled a RINO and something to be banished...

The interesting thing over the next 2 years, can Biden get America back to truth... If he doesn't, it is not his failure but the failure of the GOP leadership...

All GOP operators are in survival mode and the country can go fuck itself...

Pizzagate - that is Epstein's pedophile island, is proven fact, Herr Himmler.

Last edited:

And loyalty oaths.

Anyone not swearing allegiance to the party must be put into forced labor camps.

Uber Alles Democrat

If you can persuade poor and middling folk that universal healthcare is against their best interests then you can pretty much get away with anything.

You mean, paying for health insurance for the third world while we have open borders? Certainly not in the best interests of the plebs who have to pay for it.

The plebs will be denied care in favor of illegal aliens after picking up the tab.

And there ya go.

Well done, Q.

You can't have reconciliation if one side hangs on to lies and false information. The GOP are the ones who are infiltrated by the Conspiracy Theories and lies, telling the truth gets you labeled a RINO and something to be banished...

The interesting thing over the next 2 years, can Biden get America back to truth... If he doesn't, it is not his failure but the failure of the GOP leadership...

All GOP operators are in survival mode and the country can go fuck itself...
Who knows what happens here. It's still tough to imagine the party splitting with a new party forming. Both ends need the GOP infrastructure, so this could go on for a long time.

And yes, if that happens, chances of the GOP and the Democrats going near each other any time soon would be pretty small.

Trying to find silver linings in the last four years, continued:

This period has certainly been a treasure trove of material for psychological analysis. In this instance, why has the Qanon conspiracy cult caught on with so many Americans? And how many of them will remain now that they were made fools of, on Inauguration Day?

In a recent study conducted by myself, Karen Douglas and Clara De Inocencio, we further investigated why this could be the case. Our conclusion? Conspiracy theories reinforce a belief that nothing in the world happens through coincidence. This refusal to recognize the role of chance leads people to develop a worldview in which hostile and secret conspiracies permeate all layers of society.

Feelings of anxiety and uncertainty also help fuel conspiracy theories. Such emotions function as a psychological warning signal, leading people to try and make sense of societal events that frighten them. This helps to explain the widespread (and ongoing) speculation that followed impactful events such as 9/11 or the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Together with Nils Jostmann and Michele Acker, we found that feelings of uncertainty, coupled with the feeling that your life is not fully in your control anymore, increases conspiracy thinking. Studies by others researchers confirm that emotions reflecting uncertainty — such as fear or worry — can increase conspiracy beliefs.

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.

What if we just scoff, and dismiss you? The stupidity of labeling someone because they think you’re article is trash, is the dumbest, most divisive thing I can think of....Now give me my thanks, and gfy.....

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!!!

Feeling a little used and abused are you???
I just toss the softballs in the air, and they jump in and whack 'em over the fence for me. I don't think they even realize it.

Happens all the time.
The problem with the article is that it began with a specific and ended with the universal. So people inclined to disbelieve any notion that the Trump conspiracy theories are just that - factually unsupportable conspiracy theories - dismissed it. But my question concerns the concluding sentence. And that's where the article should have begun.

" Because the truth is that conspiracy theories will always thrive when people feel like they are not in control of their lives, and when significant tension exists between societal subgroups."

That's absolutely true but shouldn't be limited to Trumpism or mAGA.

Why do Maga supporters feel a tension between other groups in America and lack the ability to control their own lives? And saying their nuts is not a correct answer. Even men who burned women as witches (an example from the article) had a common reason or philosophical connection. A logical fallacy to put it mildly, but there was a common reason.

What is the Maga connection between people? And how can that compare and contrast to other groups?

60% of Dems think Putin has something on Trump. Blacks are least likely to want the covid vaccine.

The problem with the article is that it began with a specific and ended with the universal. So people inclined to disbelieve any notion that the Trump conspiracy theories are just that - factually unsupportable conspiracy theories - dismissed it. But my question concerns the concluding sentence. And that's where the article should have begun.

" Because the truth is that conspiracy theories will always thrive when people feel like they are not in control of their lives, and when significant tension exists between societal subgroups."

Why do Maga supporters feel a tension between other groups in America and lack the ability to control their own lives? And saying their nuts is not a correct answer. Even men who burned women as witches (an example from the article) had a common reason or philosophical connection. A logical fallacy to put it mildly, but there was a common reason.

What is the Maga connection between people? And how can that compare and contrast to other groups?

60% of Dems think Putin has something on Trump. Blacks are least likely to want the covid vaccine.

The issue is simple.

The mainstream press has no credibility - zero.

The so-called press are open propagandists for the party and for the Reich. No one believes anything the Baghdad Bob's of the NY Times vomit out - no one, not party members and not the Patriots. CNN and NBC are laughable fools who brazenly lie to our face even as contrary fact is presented. CNN pisses in our face and swears that it's raining even as the August sun beats down.

Years of complete absurdity by the party propaganda corps who have utter contempt for not only the truth, but for the American people who they believe so stupid as to believe the outrageous lies they publish and broadcast have left the party propaganda corps a laughing stock. No one believes the bullshit the democrat party clowns spew. You may dutifully recite it as a party member - but unless you are mentally retarded, you know full well that it's all lies.

The Internet allows the truth to occasionally slip through. Much of this is highly embarrassing to the party. So democrats do what is their Nazi nature, the slander, defame, and lie.

The Nazi Party defames detractors by labeling anything contrary to party dogma as "conspiracy." Never mind that the Russia Collusion hoax is the biggest and most absurd conspiracy theory in decades, and that the Nazi party still promotes it even after it has been proven beyond all doubt false. Anything harmful to the party, anything that exposes the clownish lies of the party press, anything that exposes the graft and corruption of the Reich, is defamed as a "conspiracy theory."

There are some conspiracy theories, and some are doozies. But the majority of the slander by the Reich Press is simply an attempt to discredit information harmful to the party.

This is a multi-pronged attack, censor, ban, discredit. The Reich fears information above all else. Usually the democrats cannot refute, so they defame. It's the Nazi way.

The issue is simple.

The mainstream press has no credibility - zero.

The so-called press are open propagandists for the party and for the Reich. No one believes anything the Baghdad Bob's of the NY Times vomit out - no one, not party members and not the Patriots. CNN and NBC are laughable fools who brazenly lie to our face even as contrary fact is presented. CNN pisses in our face and swears that it's raining even as the August sun beats down.

Years of complete absurdity by the party propaganda corps who have utter contempt for not only the truth, but for the American people who they believe so stupid as to believe the outrageous lies they publish and broadcast have left the party propaganda corps a laughing stock. No one believes the bullshit the democrat party clowns spew. You may dutifully recite it as a party member - but unless you are mentally retarded, you know full well that it's all lies.

The Internet allows the truth to occasionally slip through. Much of this is highly embarrassing to the party. So democrats do what is their Nazi nature, the slander, defame, and lie.

The Nazi Party defames detractors by labeling anything contrary to party dogma as "conspiracy." Never mind that the Russia Collusion hoax is the biggest and most absurd conspiracy theory in decades, and that the Nazi party still promotes it even after it has been proven beyond all doubt false. Anything harmful to the party, anything that exposes the clownish lies of the party press, anything that exposes the graft and corruption of the Reich, is defamed as a "conspiracy theory."

There are some conspiracy theories, and some are doozies. But the majority of the slander by the Reich Press is simply an attempt to discredit information harmful to the party.

This is a multi-pronged attack, censor, ban, discredit. The Reich fears information above all else. Usually the democrats cannot refute, so they defame. It's the Nazi way.
But to be in Maga you have to believe votes were changed or thrown out. There is nothing in the MSM, wall st J. Faux or even Rushbo to support that.

Maga is not the only group believing conspiracies. But dems are not told they can overturn an election, even when most believe Putin is behind Trump and blacks are telling other blacks to not believe fears of the vaccines.

But to be in Maga you have to believe votes were changed or thrown out. There is nothing in the MSM, wall st J. Faux or even Rushbo to support that.

Because the subject of election fraud poses a danger to the Reich, you must not debate the facts, it's is incumbent to Party members to defame those who speak of the massive irregularities of the vote.

Censor, ban, defame - these are the tools a Nazi uses to control information.

Maga is not the only group believing conspiracies. But dems are not told they can overturn an election, even when most believe Putin is behind Trump and blacks are telling other blacks to not believe fears of the vaccines.

MAGA is a slogan, not a group.

And the Nazi party, the democrats, tried to overturn the 2016 election for 4 years.

WTF did your party bosses tell you the inquisition and that absurd fraud of an impeachment were for if not to undo the election?

Pizzagate - that is Epstein's pedophile island, is proven fact, Herr Himmler.
Epstein and Pizza gate are two entirely different things you idiots.

On the one hand you have a supposed child sex ring including murder and blood drinking run by Hillary Clinton out of the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't have a basement

And on the other you have a rich piece of shit taking advantage of teen age girls who hooks them up with the likes of Dershowitz and Rudy

One thing is real and disgusting and criminal...and the other is batshit crazy.

Last edited:
Epstein and Pizza gate are two entirely different things you idiots.

:lmao:

Uh, no.

On the one hand you have a supposed child sex ring includingnmurder and blood drinking run by Hillary Clinton out of the basement of a pizza parlor that doesn't have a basement

And on the other you have a rich piece of shit taking advantage of teen age girls who hooks them up with the likes of Dershowitz and Rudy

One thing is real and disgusting and criminal...and the other is batshit crazy.

The pathology of Nazis is to try and distract from facts by adding lies.

No one alleged that Rudy Giuliani was involved in the democrat child sex trafficking.

Chris Matthews on the other hand was totally involved, as were Robert DeNiro and Matt Damon.

You do well in exemplifying my thesis. To avoid addressing facts, you Nazis and your toadies in Hamas alter the debate by adding your own spin.

democrats ran a child sex ring through Jeff Epstein. Bill Clinton is up to his neck in it.

These are facts. The Reich must distract from the facts, so you call what is already proven a "conspiracy theory."

Oh, and what is this?

1612201901724.png

It is on pedophile island. It looks a bit Muslim, but apparently serves some other religion that is even more sick and dangerous than Islam.

Forum List

Back