Never Forget the Massive Lie Joe Biden Told About the Number of College Degrees He Has

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
No Politician in modern America political history or for that matter in the entirety of American Political History has told more lies than Joe Biden....yet we have seen time and again --liberals when asked why they hate Trump say...he is a liar.

• Banned
Absolutely loving this.

I do not think you know your right hand from your left hand....nor do you know which side of the fence you are on nor which side of the fence you belong on.

In a nutshell you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground....but you would make a excellent stand in for biden...you two speak the same language......incoherence.

hehheh

Absolutely loving this.

I do not think you know your right hand from your left hand....nor do you know which side of the fence you are on nor which side of the fence you belong on.

In a nutshell you do not know your ass from a hole in the ground....but you would make a excellent stand in for biden...you two speak the same language......incoherence.

hehheh
The joy I'm getting from watching you Trumpster drama queens melt down is surpassed only by the profound relief I have over his exit.

There. I made that as clear and simple as I possibly could for you.

hehheh

Absolutely loving this.

hehheh
The joy I'm getting from watching you Trumpster drama queens melt down is surpassed only by the profound relief I have over his exit.

hehheh

Stop lying and admit deep down you shed a tear when you saw Trump leave the Oval Office while clutching and biting your pillow...

Ohhh, I was going to be nasty there but instead I will write that even though Joe Biden has and will lie the fact remains Donald Trump Sr. lies when he opens his mouth and has never told the truth once in his damn miserable excuse of a life, but again I can understand why you are enjoying the hypocrisy...

No Politician in modern America political history or for that matter in the entirety of American Political History has told more lies than Joe Biden....yet we have seen time and again --liberals when asked why they hate Trump say...he is a liar.

The so-called "liberals" hated President Trump so much that they forgave all the lies, plagiarism, & genuinely racist comments of the current occupant of the White House.

"Liberals" think people are stupid: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.

"In his 2007 autobiography "Promises to Keep," Biden addressed his comments on the 1988 campaign trail. He said he lost his temper because he was getting sick with the flu, and "it sounded to me as if one of my own supporters doubted my intelligence."

"At a small campaign event in Claremont, N.H., I lost it. I shouldn’t have been there in the first place," Biden wrote. "I didn’t feel any better afterward; what I’d said was a quick and stupid rant that I wished I’d never said. Worse than that, without realizing it I’d exaggerated my academic record."

"Thank God, I thought as I left the event, there weren’t many people in the room to see my outburst.""

Absolutely loving this.

hehheh

hehheh

Well, I guess for 4 years you’ve been melting down by your logic.

Absolutely loving this.

hehheh

hehheh

:popcorn:

The so-called "liberals" hated President Trump so much that they forgave all the lies, plagiarism, & genuinely racist comments of the current occupant of the White House.

Pathetic how stupid "liberals" think people are: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.

DTlies.JPG

"Liberals" think people are stupid: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.
These are the people who think that their prog slaves are stupid and easy to manipulate. Which they are. How else do they keep voting for them.

quote-the-voter-is-basically-dumb-and-lazy-the-reason-i-became-a-democratic-operative-instead-...jpg

Hillary_fake_quote.jpg

quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a13-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-americ...jpg

quote-once-we-know-that-people-are-human-and-have-some-homer-simpson-in-them-then-there-s-cass...jpg

Pathetic how stupid "liberals" think people are: His "advisers" just sent him to stand reverently in front of the Lincoln Memorial to show how much he absolutely loves diversity. Great photo op that no doubt appeared on front page of all Dem "news"papers & the few remaining African American newspapers.

View attachment 446853
You have to use politifact? Do you know the story of the wolf in sheepskin?

Absolutely loving this.

hehheh

hehheh

:popcorn:

Well, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself, at the expense of any integrity you may have had...

View attachment 446853

lol....politifact? They haven’t been credible since they started....

...but he is married to a "doctor".

Like Jill no doubt....he’s still a dumbass...lol

Evidentially you can get a Doctor's degree by writing a paper on the reasons for Community College drop out rates. LOL!

Talk about a family of dumbasses but the Biden family takes the cake.

These Moon Bats were idiots supporting him.

Absolutely loving this.
You aren't a devotee of either side, so were we liberals this crazy after 2016? Some liberals flipped out, of course, but I'd like to know the perceived intensity from someone who doesn't identify with either side.

Forum List

Back