The Psychology of Qanon

t doesn't matter how many people scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article. That's not evidence of something existing or not. It's a stupid argument

K.

People were told about the Duck Billed Platypus back in the day and learned men scoffed at, mocked, and even dismissed it as untrue. A warm blooded back boned mammal that had a duck like bill, beaver like tail, laid eggs to procreate and was poisonous? OH BULLSHIT. It's a HOAX.

But it was true.. Right?

People were told about giant winged lizards that breathed fire and were more intelligent than men, who horded gold... People scoffed at, mocked, and dismissed these as well...

But it was true... Right?

Your setup is lazy and bullshit. If you have evidence, show it. That's how you prove something exists.

I repeat: what the fuck are you babbling about?

I repeat: what the fuck are you babbling about?
False equivalency.

It doesn't matter how many people scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article. That's not evidence of something existing or not. It's a stupid argument.

It's especially annoying considering we just had a fairly in depth thread on just how fucked the media is... Only to... Do the same kind of thing.

Edit:: I'll grant you that this thread was made before that discussion... But still. Is it really that bad if you do that kind of thing yourself? Really? Sure you are against it? Not toward you specifically TT.

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.
*ponders*

The Psychology of Antifa

How many believers are among us here? We'll be able to guess by counting how many of them scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article.

***Note***

I didn't bother reading the article. I think if you are being honest with yourself dear reader... My point has been made.

What the fuck are you babbling about?
No... I don't... But I do want to supply my opinion on your original argument. I obviously wasn't straight forward enough.

It doesn't matter how many people scoff at, mock, and dismiss this article. That's not evidence of something existing or not. It's a stupid argument.

People were told about the Duck Billed Platypus back in the day and learned men scoffed at, mocked, and even dismissed it as untrue. A warm blooded back boned mammal that had a duck like bill, beaver like tail, laid eggs to procreate and was poisonous? OH BULLSHIT. It's a HOAX.

But it was true.. Right?

People were told about giant winged lizards that breathed fire and were more intelligent than men, who horded gold... People scoffed at, mocked, and dismissed these as well...

But it was true... Right?

Your setup is lazy and bullshit. If you have evidence, show it. That's how you prove something exists.
Is all that some kind of claim that Qanon doesn't exist?

Trumpism has merged with q-anon and become our new scourge in this nation. It is a sickness.

Aa evidence of this new sickness look at this new conspiracy theory.

It is that Greta Thunberg was at the Trumpist Capitol Hill riot.

“Donald Trump-supporting QAnon conspiracy theorists have been sharing a photo alleging that Greta Thunberg attended the riots on the US Capitol.

A meme circulating online with the caption “nice try, Greta” compares the faces of one of the mob, photographed next to “QAnon shaman” Jake Angeli, with Thunberg’s.”

View attachment 450566
And they're conditioned to just believe it, out of hand.
It is out of hand. It is scary that there are just so many sick people out there. Sick people who refuse to seek help.

Yeah, evidently 70+ million who voted for Biden. I agree with you.
I see you have the q-anon sickness. 70 million who voted for Biden? Try 80 plus million. You are part of the problem. A refusal to acknowledge the truth. Still clinging to lies. Seek help immediately.

Russia, Russia, Russia...I know you wingnuts still believe in that hoax, right?
Deflection ...LOL.. is that all you have. 34 indictments and myriad convictions as a result of the Mueller Report and investigation.

How many indictments or convictions were a result of the Trumpist election fraud hoax?

Yeah..let’s see how tethered you are to reality.

The indictments and convictions were ancillary to the Russian hoax. Once again, you have bend duped. CNN spouts the nonsense and leaves out the part WHAT they were idicted or convicted of.

There weren’t any indictments or convictions because there wasn’t an investigation, unlike the Russian hoax, where the intelligence agencies had to LIE to get an investigation started, Republicans didn’t have the inside track. Thanks to Obama, the intelligence agencies were compromised at the top. They weren’t ever going to look into any of the fraud, not matter how much evidence was presented.
How many indictments and convictions have there been in the Trumpist/q-anon election fraud hoax?
You have the patience of a saint.

Why would I need to respond AGAIN so such a mindless question. Lots of process crimes were committed during the hoax investigation. That is what happens when an investigation strays far from its original intent and friends start becoming the focus for crimes that aren’t even related to the original investigation. 30+ million dollars had to be justified and they knew that TDS folks were just wild-eyed enough to conflate process crime with Russian collusion. Case in point...you folks.

Hey Macster.
Do you know what per cent of the 74 million Trump voters subscribe to this whipping post called Qanon?

I don't think so. Carry on with this deflective narrative. Your Commissar's appreciate your efforts.
56% of those people believe all or most of it. The remainder pick and choose their nuttiness

Virtually all believe there is a "deep state" and that Trump won the election.

Mass insanity

And what percentage of you TDS’er believe the litany of nonsense from CNN and the like over the last 4 years? The Russian hoax is the biggest of all. To this day, most of you STILL believe it. It is comical at best.

Trumpism has merged with q-anon and become our new scourge in this nation. It is a sickness.

“Donald Trump-supporting QAnon conspiracy theorists have been sharing a photo alleging that Greta Thunberg attended the riots on the US Capitol.

A meme circulating online with the caption “nice try, Greta” compares the faces of one of the mob, photographed next to “QAnon shaman” Jake Angeli, with Thunberg’s.”

View attachment 450566
It is out of hand. It is scary that there are just so many sick people out there. Sick people who refuse to seek help.

I see you have the q-anon sickness. 70 million who voted for Biden? Try 80 plus million. You are part of the problem. A refusal to acknowledge the truth. Still clinging to lies. Seek help immediately.

Deflection ...LOL.. is that all you have. 34 indictments and myriad convictions as a result of the Mueller Report and investigation.

How many indictments or convictions were a result of the Trumpist election fraud hoax?

The indictments and convictions were ancillary to the Russian hoax. Once again, you have bend duped. CNN spouts the nonsense and leaves out the part WHAT they were idicted or convicted of.

There weren’t any indictments or convictions because there wasn’t an investigation, unlike the Russian hoax, where the intelligence agencies had to LIE to get an investigation started, Republicans didn’t have the inside track. Thanks to Obama, the intelligence agencies were compromised at the top. They weren’t ever going to look into any of the fraud, not matter how much evidence was presented.
How many indictments and convictions have there been in the Trumpist/q-anon election fraud hoax?

Why would I need to respond AGAIN so such a mindless question. Lots of process crimes were committed during the hoax investigation. That is what happens when an investigation strays far from its original intent and friends start becoming the focus for crimes that aren’t even related to the original investigation. 30+ million dollars had to be justified and they knew that TDS folks were just wild-eyed enough to conflate process crime with Russian collusion. Case in point...you folks.

People like Mac1958 don't care about anything in here for purposes of debate. He even states it openly, check my sig. All he is here to do is throw out the most inflamatory thing he can think of, then sit back and ignore, mock, and insult like a child....

That much is clear....

Hey Macster.
Do you know what per cent of the 74 million Trump voters subscribe to this whipping post called Qanon?

I don't think so. Carry on with this deflective narrative. Your Commissar's appreciate your efforts.
56% of those people believe all or most of it. The remainder pick and choose their nuttiness

Mass insanity

And what percentage of you TDS’er believe the litany of nonsense from CNN and the like over the last 4 years? The Russian hoax is the biggest of all. To this day, most of you STILL believe it. It is comical at best.
It is amazing how you justify q-anon infiltration into the Republican Party with your feeble attempts at deflection. My advice, grow a pair. Stand up for rationality in your party instead of acquiescing to conspiracy theorists and the lunatic fringe. I seriously doubt you have that wisdom.

Last edited:

View attachment 450566

People like Mac1958 don't care about anything in here for purposes of debate. He even states it openly, check my sig. All he is here to do is throw out the most inflamatory thing he can think of, then sit back and ignore, mock, and insult like a child....

That much is clear....

He seems as like what of those nose in the air, “I am smarter than everyone else” kind of guy. Many Democrats and those of that social mindset have the same personality flaw. In their minds, even the top earners who are Republican just aren’t on the same intellectual plane as them.

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

It is amazing how you justify q-anon infiltration in the Republican Party with your feeble attempts at deflection. My advice, grow a pair. Stand up for rationality in your party instead of acquiescing to conspiracy theorists and the lunatic fringe. I seriously doubt you have that wisdom.
You'll notice they're trying to compare and equate the insane Qanon theories with the Russia thing, which is feeble at best.

Surely a few them are not Qanoners and don't have the balls to admit how Q has poisoned the party, and the rest are on board with Q.

If Russia is the best comparison they can make, they really should be embarrassed. But these people? They're not embarrassed.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

It is amazing how you justify q-anon infiltration in the Republican Party with your feeble attempts at deflection. My advice, grow a pair. Stand up for rationality in your party instead of acquiescing to conspiracy theorists and the lunatic fringe. I seriously doubt you have that wisdom.

I am not acquising to anything. I don’t even watch or read Q-anon. It is you folks that acquise to the nonsense....been doing it full force for 4-years. CNN is every bit as bad as any of the ultra-conservative news outlets but many of you believe their nonsense. How many times did they get caught lying over the last 4 years? You wouldn’t know because they don’t make a habit of point out their own lies. They throw stuff out there on Trump without any evidence. If any of it sticks they run with it. What doesn’t stick is just swept under the rug and not mentioned again. The harm is done, with the brain-dead that watch CNN still believing everything they have heard. This is what caused TDS in the first place.

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

You'll notice they're trying to compare and equate the insane Qanon theories with the Russia thing, which is feeble at best.

Surely a few them are not Qanoners and don't have the balls to admit how Q has poisoned the party, and the rest are on board with Q.

If Russia is the best comparison they can make, they really should be embarrassed. But these people? They're not embarrassed.

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

LOL...there are so many.

Remember when the NY Times stated that 17 intelligence agencies said that the Russians colluded in the election to help the Russian campaign? Yeah, it turns out that 4 individuals analysts made that statement and it was not approved by any of the intelligence agencies. That is how the media worked while Trump as in office. Many of you likely read story that but never saw the retraction. CNN likely reported the initial story, but not the retraction. Sad but true.

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

LOL...there are so many.

Remember when the NY Times stated that 17 intelligence agencies said that the Russians colluded in the election to help the Russian campaign? Yeah, it turns out that 4 individuals analysts made that statement and it was not approved by any of the intelligence agencies. That is how the media worked while Trump as in office. Many of you likely read story that but never saw the retraction. CNN likely reported the initial story, but not the retraction. Sad but true.
:laugh:

And right on cue!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

LOL...there are so many.

:laugh:

And right on cue!

Yep, right on queue. I point out just one of many examples of YOUR press lying to you and you thumb your nose as if it doesn’t really matter.

Last edited:

Wow. That was painful to watch. My faith in humanity just went down another notch.

Thanks for sharing. I’m going to go re-evaluate my life now.

And they've all but taken over an entire major American political party.

Yes, “they” have taken over an entire major American political party. “They” meaning the MSM and I think you know which party has fallen for the shame of selective censorship and group think.

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

Comparing that shit to a couple of MSM issues that may or may not be actually factually untrue is as crazy as that shit in the first place.

And of note..56% of Republicans believe all or most of that...the remainder only believe "some" of it

They virtually all believe in the "Big Steal" election lies...still and the nonsensical "deep state" thing

Wow. That was painful to watch. My faith in humanity just went down another notch.

Thanks for sharing. I’m going to go re-evaluate my life now.

And they've all but taken over an entire major American political party.

Yes, “they” have taken over an entire major American political party. “They” meaning the MSM and I think you know which party has fallen for the shame of selective censorship and group think.

And here's where Mac1958 just tags everything you say with an emoji like a 3rd grader, but never offers a defense of his bull shit...His arguments are weak to begin with, and his arrogance only serves to bring the IQ of this board down...

Hey Macster.

Mass insanity

Comparing that shit to a couple of MSM issues that may or may not be actually factually untrue is as crazy as that shit in the first place.

And of note..56% of Republicans believe all or most of that...the remainder only believe "some" of it

They virtually all believe in the "Big Steal" election lies...still and the nonsensical "deep state" thing

Just a question Lesh....What will be your response if at some point a real investigation of what went on in this election is ever undertaken, and found exactly what we are saying? Would you continue to dismiss it?

Forum List

Back