The Proud Boys are splintering

WOW! Who is gonna Stand Back and Stand By? Who is gonna conduct trump's civil war?
If it is true, they are splintering, we are safer for it. Of course, as an organization of goals, so are they, if splintering into smaller groups and curtailing their networking.

I didn't know he was an FBI informant....

I would doubt he's the only one.

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have numerous agents enrolled as moles in groups deemed to be "extremist".
That's why they split up! Small close knit groups are harder to infiltrate. Gangs of all colors know this not just white boys!

Smaller close knit groups also require more FBI agents for jobs as infiltrators. Where a group of 15 or 20 could be counted on to keep an eye on one group, a split into Proud Boys and Proud Boys 2.0 would require 30-40 split into 2 squads.

I'm pretty sure the others didn't know that either. I would love to evesdrop on that conversation.

Some of the others, who are working as informants for state and local law enforcement were probably pretty pissed off when they found out. They were doing the same infiltrator job for less money than the FBI guys and the FBI guys didn't even let them know so they could get into the Bureau.

Democrats are obsessed with a tiny insignificant group of kids

40 year old bearded men are kids????
Well aren't we all kids at heart! They'd been penned up for almost a year. Dems encouraged the Civil disobedience in Washington over the Summer. It's all funny until someone comes and steals your gavel and Laptop. Condolences to the Family's of those Killed and Injured due to the Actions of a few out of Control radicals and those caught up in the Tornado.

WOW! Who is gonna Stand Back and Stand By? Who is gonna conduct trump's civil war?
If it is true, they are splintering, we are safer for it. Of course, as an organization of goals, so are they, if splintering into smaller groups and curtailing their networking.
I’m sure that makes white supremacist. Neo-nazi scum happy. Right?

Yup...he has information on the Proud Boys and possibly on their relationship with trump that could make a lot of people nervous in Florida.

It is a tactic. Radical white supremacist groups are not gone. If splintering into smaller groups with less cohesion and organizational communications, it could make harder to infiltrate and monitor. Doubt if they are doing much recruiting now. I imagine FBI and DHS are on it.

Democrats are obsessed with a tiny insignificant group of kids

40 year old bearded men are kids????
Well aren't we all kids at heart! They'd been penned up for almost a year. Dems encouraged the Civil disobedience in Washington over the Summer. It's all funny until someone comes and steals your gavel and Laptop. Condolences to the Family's of those Killed and Injured due to the Actions of a few out of Control radicals and those caught up in the Tornado.
You mean a few thousands crazy white people who desperately tried to stop the certification of votes on behave of their Dear Leader? Is that the crazies you are referring to? A few people do no commit the atrocities that the trump mob did on January 6th. It was thousands standing on the Capitol steps waving their trump flags. We all saw it.

It is a tactic. Radical white supremacist groups are not gone. If splintering into smaller groups with less cohesion and organizational communications, it could make harder to infiltrate and monitor. Doubt if they are doing much recruiting now. I imagine FBI and DHS are on it.
Mainly because we have an Administration that knows what a danger these racist nuts are. With the trump Regime, the only groups he regularly criticized was ANTIFA and BLM. He actually called out the Proud Boys as his protectors and his army.

Forum List

Back