The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

Look at the divisions we have. Different religions, different heritage's, socioeconomic class, regions, etc. It has always existed. We are a melting pot.

America has always been a predominantly white country.

If and when it stops being so, the nations stops being America as well. Looting and rioting is not the national past time here, unlike in Somalia.

So no, you are peddling anti-factual bullshit.

WHY DO YOU/THEY keep voting in the politicians who have done nothing to help you?
Elections are about contrasts, that's why.
Ummm wut???
They're looking at the alternative and they're not thrilled with it.

They think the GOP is even worse.

Clear enough?
How could they possibly draw a conclusion on leadership they have never lived under?

Thats just stupid

Well I am white and have been here in this nation for 86 years. Therefore my citizenship is american and my heritage and dna is swedish. I don't live my life judging other peoe on their race. I judge each person only via character. A couple of bad apples is found in every culture. We are all just people trying to survive through the so called american dream.

Well I am white and have been here in this nation for 86 years. Therefore my citizenship is american and my heritage and dna is swedish. I don't live my life judging other peoe on their race. I judge each person only via character. A couple of bad apples is found in every culture. We are all just people trying to survive through the so called american dream.

Maybe you could try Sweden. Soon they will have just as many joggers as we do. If you can recite the Koran this is for you.

American... certainly not.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
While I agree with some of what you are saying I disagree with the narrative that this is somehow the fault of Black people. That somehow Black people contribute to being discriminated against. Thats some unmitigated bullshit to be frank. If you want to be insightful and truthful with at least yourself you should step back and ask yourself what it is that Black people did that caused whites to build a racist system of oppression against Blacks when Blacks were stolen from Africa to build this nation.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

While I agree with some of what you are saying I disagree with the narrative that this is somehow the fault of Black people. That somehow Black people contribute to being discriminated against. Thats some unmitigated bullshit to be frank. If you want to be insightful and truthful with at least yourself you should step back and ask yourself what it is that Black people did that caused whites to build a racist system of oppression against Blacks when Blacks were stolen from Africa to build this nation.

Fuck off to Africa regressive nut.

When you loot that's YOUR FAULT. And no amount of blaming slavery will save you, moron.

... and we don't care.

Nah,

It reflects the problem the right wing has in blaming races of people for the actions of people who are that race.

How about blaming everyone working in a dangerous, civically essential profession for the actions of an extremely tiny percentage of that profession? "Intellectually lazy"?

Here comes the 'yeahbut'...
The narrative that its only a few bad apples is also unmitigated bullshit. Police work is such that the type of person you are is quickly revealed to your peers. If its only a few bad apples how do they stay employed as cops for so long? Where are all these supposedly good cops reporting these bad apples? Dont dodge the question as you have a tendency to do. For once in your life be a man and give a well thought out answer.

WHY DO YOU/THEY keep voting in the politicians who have done nothing to help you?
Ummm wut???

Clear enough?
How could they possibly draw a conclusion on leadership they have never lived under?

Thats just stupid
People have lived under repub leadership. Its a fucking dumpster fire at least since I have been alive.

... and we don't care.

I could be wrong, but in my opinion, it may all have to do with how important it is to stand up for what is right. Of course one person's definition of right will never mirror another person's definition of right which is why what we see in the news is the very thing that we see in the news every time that we see it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It's not just the leadership. Come on.

Look at the divisions we have. Different religions, different heritage's, socioeconomic class, regions, etc. It has always existed. We are a melting pot.

If and when it stops being so, the nations stops being America as well. Looting and rioting is not the national past time here, unlike in Somalia.

Sounds like you don’t understand America at all.

While I agree with some of what you are saying I disagree with the narrative that this is somehow the fault of Black people.
Actually, on that end of the issue, that's wrong. I think it's far more about white liberals than it is about minorities themselves. Far more.

I think blacks have been victimized twice: First by slavery, and then by an over-response to it by the American Left.

Sounds like you don’t understand America at all.

Sounds like you don't understand reality.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It's not just the leadership. Come on.
It absolutely is.

Forum List

Back