The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

A few bad cops do not equal a racist nation.
Terrible democrat policies in large cities do not equal a racist nation.
People calling out criminal behavior does not equal a racist nation.

I have interacted with bad cops in the past and I can assure you it wasn't fun and it wasn't racism.

A LOT of the problems blacks face are self inflicted from decades of bad choices, both personally and politically.

Crime is handled LOCALLY and for the most part all of these cities are run by democrats. The blacks keep voting for them and they have done nothing to advance the plight that inner city blacks face. Decades and decades later yet crime is still a problem, lack of job opportunities are still a problem, homelessness is still a problem, etc.
WHY DO YOU/THEY keep voting in the politicians who have done nothing to help you?

You bashed those kneeling Gin so now you get riots Keep it going Don't prosecute murdering racist republican cops
Well, this is the game.

Look at this thread: They're taking a huge national problem - race relations - and purposely boiling it down to the riots. They're purposely ignoring/avoiding the big picture because they think this gives them some kind of advantage. They purposely ignore, avoid, mock and/or minimize anything that blurs that focus.

Now, granted, it may be that they lack the intellectual capacity to back up and look at the bigger picture. Or, perhaps they've been conditioned not to.

Either way, it seems pretty clear that these are people who are more comfortable exacerbating the problem than in putting in the heavy lifting required to fix it.

The protesters had everyone on their side. Then they let their protest get taken over by loons who started burning the cities and killing people.
The good will is gone now... What these idiots are doing is giving more power to the police state. Which is apparently their goal. So...
As I said, that kind of behavior only gives more material to the other side.

And, as we see on this thread, the other side can then ignore its own issues on focus on these.

And around and around it goes, just feeding on itself, making things worse.
And you are stirring pot with one hand and holding a bottle of cheap sherry in ther other. LOL!
Just being honest. And watching you guys illustrate my point for me.

You bashed those kneeling Gin so now you get riots Keep it going Don't prosecute murdering racist republican cops
Well, this is the game.

Look at this thread: They're taking a huge national problem - race relations - and purposely boiling it down to the riots. They're purposely ignoring/avoiding the big picture because they think this gives them some kind of advantage. They purposely ignore, avoid, mock and/or minimize anything that blurs that focus.

Now, granted, it may be that they lack the intellectual capacity to back up and look at the bigger picture. Or, perhaps they've been conditioned not to.

Either way, it seems pretty clear that these are people who are more comfortable exacerbating the problem than in putting in the heavy lifting required to fix it.

There is no bigger picture in which a race riots fits into a first world western society. There is no justification whatsoever. Every time you are asked to paint this picture, you refuse to do so.

This is a colossal failure of leftist policy, one that EVERYONE saw coming, everyone with a brain at least.

Well, this is the game.

There is no bigger picture in which a race riots fits into a first world western society. There is no justification whatsoever.

This is a colossal failure of leftist policy, one that EVERYONE saw coming, everyone with a brain at least.
Right on cue.

Well, this is the game.

Let me guess... the way to fix the problem is for us to give up more freedoms, pay more taxes, and take a big black dick up our asses?

We don't want your solutions. If you riot, that's on YOU, zero sympathy. It's not on us to fix anything.

Incredible egoism...

The protesters had everyone on their side. Then they let their protest get taken over by loons who started burning the cities and killing people.
The good will is gone now... What these idiots are doing is giving more power to the police state. Which is apparently their goal. So...
As I said, that kind of behavior only gives more material to the other side.

And, as we see on this thread, the other side can then ignore its own issues on focus on these.

And around and around it goes, just feeding on itself, making things worse.
And you are stirring pot with one hand and holding a bottle of cheap sherry in ther other. LOL!
Just being honest. And watching you guys illustrate my point for me.
You are a Legend in your own mind.............

Kinda mindless drivel.......but LEGEND none the less..........

camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png

...Either way, it seems pretty clear that these are people who are more comfortable exacerbating the problem than in putting in the heavy lifting required to fix it.
You don't see looting, burning, and rioting as "exacerbating the problem"?

...Either way, it seems pretty clear that these are people who are more comfortable exacerbating the problem than in putting in the heavy lifting required to fix it.
I think I made it pretty clear that I do. I don't know how much more clear I can make this stuff.

Well, this is the game.

Look at this thread: They're taking a huge national problem - race relations - and purposely boiling it down to the riots. ...
You don't think rioting and destroying entire cities is a "huge national problem"?

Well, this is the game.

Look at this thread: They're taking a huge national problem - race relations - and purposely boiling it down to the riots. ...
You don't think rioting and destroying entire cities is a "huge national problem"?
I think I made it pretty clear that I do. I don't know how much more clear I can make this stuff.

I think I made it pretty clear that I do. ....
It doesn't sound like it.
From your perspective.

I see plenty of problems and fault on both ends of this issue, and I'm more than happy to go into detail.

How about you?

It seems legit me things are starting to quiet down now. This nation is divided but it always has been. Those divisions make it stronger in a sense.

Yeah, division always makes people stronger. Nothing like a good race riot, diversity is strength!

Diversity is a stench.

Saying all repubs are racist is as wrong as saying all Dems are rioters. Wrong wrong wrong no way to argue differently.

Saying all repubs are racist is as wrong as saying all Dems are rioters. Wrong wrong wrong no way to argue differently.

No one said that.

But when even the Mayors are complicit in the rioting, well...

Even with Mac it is probably days work to just get him to admit his opinion, whatever it is. And he is a centrist leftist.

Look at the divisions we have. Different religions, different heritage's, socioeconomic class, regions, etc. It has always existed. We are a melting pot.

Forum List

Back