Zone1 The Prophet Joseph Smith understanding of the Earth may be scientifically correct

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
During Noah’s time the earth was completely covered with water. This was the baptism of the earth and symbolized a cleansing (1 Pet. 3:20–21).
Therefore, the Earth itself is of intelligence and must choose good over evil as well. Eventually, it will be baptized by fire as well, with the Holy Ghost. The Earth became new again free from sin and sinful beings as well as all creatures great and small, and bad weeds... Now, science is finding that the earth has its own intelligence. It was made spiritually first as we were too and all things in it from the beginning of time. A living soul our earth is.

Mormons…

IMG_4004.gif

During Noah’s time the earth was completely covered with water. This was the baptism of the earth and symbolized a cleansing (1 Pet. 3:20–21).
Therefore, the Earth itself is of intelligence and must choose good over evil as well. Eventually, it will be baptized by fire as well, with the Holy Ghost. The Earth became new again free from sin and sinful beings as well as all creatures great and small, and bad weeds... Now, science is finding that the earth has its own intelligence. It was made spiritually first as we were too and all things in it from the beginning of time. A living soul our earth is.

Yes God cleaning the Nephlim and the wicked off of his earth=99.9% mislead. Jesus compares these last days to Noahs day-Luke 17:26) = 99% minimum mislead on this earth today.
You should believe the bible-This is how it will be cleansed of those 99%=Rev 19:11
When altered things contradict Gods word-they are false.

Yes God cleaning the Nephlim and the wicked off of his earth=99.9% mislead. Jesus compares these last days to Noahs day-Luke 17:26) = 99% minimum mislead on this earth today.
You should believe the bible-This is how it will be cleansed of those 99%=Rev 19:11
When altered things contradict Gods word-they are false.
I do. Just not your erroneous changed Bible. The fact is, science fact again proves Joseph to have been a true prophet. Not like those that predicted the day, time and year back in 1918 🤣

According to the revelations received by the Prophet Joseph Smith, all things were created spiritually before they were created naturally upon the earth. There is an eternal part of man that has always existed known as intelligence. Intelligence combined with spirit matter creates that which is spirit. Spirit matter is still matter but it is of a more pure or fine matter that cannot be seen by the natural eye of man. After the spiritual creation of man, he is born into this world with a more coarse matter which is what we have now. It originated from this earth as Adam was created from the dust of the earth. All mankind will eventually resurrected because of the atonement of Jesus Christ. It is then that we will receive an immortal body of flesh and bones.

Man, however, was not the only creature that was created spiritually. All the animals and plants and even the earth itself was created spiritually before it was created naturally and it is believed that all of God's creations contain a portion of eternal intelligence. It is because of there being intelligence in all things that God is able to speak unto mountains and they can move. Or he curses a fig tree and it dies.

Moses 3:5
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew. For I, the Lord God, created all things, of which I have spoken, spiritually, before they were naturally upon the face of the earth. For I, the Lord God, had not caused it to rain upon the face of the earth. And I, the Lord God, had created all the children of men; and not yet a man to till the ground; for in heaven created I them; and there was not yet flesh upon the earth, neither in the water, neither in the air;

Doctrine and Covenants 93:29
29 Man was also in the beginning with God. Intelligence, or the light of truth, was not created or made, neither indeed can be.

Doctrine and Covenants 131:7-8
7 There is no such thing as immaterial matter. All spirit is matter, but it is more fine or pure, and can only be discerned by purer eyes;
8 We cannot see it; but when our bodies are purified we shall see that it is all matter.

Genesis 2:7
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Jacob 4:6
6 Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of prophecy; and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.

The reason Moses was able to part the Red Sea was because he had authority from God to command the elements. It was nothing more than obedient intelligence. Moses commanded and the Red Sea obeyed. In the last days, right before the coming of Christ, there will be two prophets who also will have authority to command the elements:

Revelation 11:3-13
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

The earth itself abides by law and fulfills the measure of its creation:

Doctrine and Covenants 88:25
25 And again, verily I say unto you, the earth abideth the law of a celestial kingdom, for it filleth the measure of its creation, and transgresseth not the law—

I do. Just not your erroneous changed Bible. The fact is, science fact again proves Joseph to have been a true prophet. Not like those that predicted the day, time and year back in 1918 🤣

Except for the Book of Abraham, of course. Which was a complete and total fabrication. And now Mormons are told well yeah, but you have to feel it to read it or something. This would be like planning to read a book on making chocolates, being given your car manual, and then being told, no no it IS a book on making chocolate. You will understand if you just FEEL it--despite what the words say.

Yeah

Except for the Book of Abraham, of course. Which was a complete and total fabrication. And now Mormons are told well yeah, but you have to feel it to read it or something. This would be like planning to read a book on making chocolates, being given your car manual, and then being told, no no it IS a book on making chocolate. You will understand if you just FEEL it--despite what the words say.

Yeah
The Book of Abraham is not part of the Bible.
By the way, the Book of Abraham is a true book of revelation from God.

I appreciate others rights to their beliefs however I don’t believe the Book of Mormon to be an inspired book, so quoting it does nothing to sway an argument.

I also don’t understand Mormons believing the color of one’s skin being a factor in the way God sees or judges a person.

I appreciate others rights to their beliefs however I don’t believe the Book of Mormon to be an inspired book, so quoting it does nothing to sway an argument.

I also don’t understand Mormons believing the color of one’s skin being a factor in the way God sees or judges a person.
Why do you believe members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a factor on how God judges individuals. I’ve been a member for 46 years and have never believed this?

I also not only believe the Book of Mormon to be inspired of God, another Testament of Jesus Christ, but it’s all true. Why do you believe that people in the Americas in ancient times weren’t worthy of being taught about God and Christ?Because of their brown skin? Tell us one thing in the book that doesn’t teach and testify of Jesus Christ?

Why do you believe members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a factor on how God judges individuals. I’ve been a member for 46 years and have never believed this?

I also not only believe the Book of Mormon to be inspired of God, another Testament of Jesus Christ, but it’s all true. Why do you believe that people in the Americas in ancient times weren’t worthy of being taught about God and Christ?Because of their brown skin? Tell us one thing in the book that doesn’t teach and testify of Jesus Christ?
Please show me where I said that anyone was unworthy of being taught about God or Christ?

What a joke. Things like trees were created before the universe was created?

Joseph Smith was a heretic and false prophet.
Genesis 2:4-5
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.

No, I did not, I said I don't believe his books were inspired, that is not the same as saying he wasn't worthy of being taught about God or Christ.
Think about it. Millions believe The Book of Mormon is inspired by God through the Prophet Joseph Smith. By saying the book is not inspiring saying Joseph Smith wasn’t inspired of God. My solution is ask God in the name of Jesus Christ with real intent and without a wavering faith and without a double mind. First study what is meant by a double mind, wavering faith and real intent. The Holy Ghost will teach.

Think about it. Millions believe The Book of Mormon is inspired by God through the Prophet Joseph Smith. By saying the book is not inspiring saying Joseph Smith wasn’t inspired of God. My solution is ask God in the name of Jesus Christ with real intent and without a wavering faith and without a double mind. First study what is meant by a double mind, wavering faith and real intent. The Holy Ghost will teach.
If that is the way you want to interpret what I said, that is on you. Please don't lecture me about a double mind, how to pray or faith. I have my faith; I have studied the word of God and studied several religions. I have faith and use prayer often in guiding my life.

If that is the way you want to interpret what I said, that is on you. Please don't lecture me about a double mind, how to pray or faith. I have my faith; I have studied the word of God and studied several religions. I have faith and use prayer often in guiding my life.
I’m sure you do. Just not when it comes to Joseph Smith and the restoration of the Gospel and Church.
I said double-minded because most people do not have an empty cup when they begin their studies. They have their normalcy bias and judge from a prejudice point of view. Wonder how I converted from Judaism to believing in Christ and then to recognizing the inspired restored Gospel? I didn’t have that double mind of bias.

Genesis 2:4-5
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
This is the translation:

4 This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, when the LordGod made the earth and the heavens.

5 Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earthand there was no one to work the ground,6 but streams[b] came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground.

None of that claims these creations were created before all of creation. That would make them eternal like the Lord.

Forum List

Back