CDZ The pope likens abortion to nazi eugenics.

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
B3-AV416_0616po_GR_20180616154435.jpg

I say what is wrong with euigenics? If It is possible to improve human kind via by using certain scientific methods.....so why not promote it? Many, many of our social problems aka....crime, violence, mental retardaton. low intelligence etc.etc. and so on and so forth is a direct result of poor mating practices. Aka why allow two retards to have children? Makes no friggin sense....just because the Nazis were involved with eugenics does not mean that it is absolutely evil ...especially if practiced in a humane manner.

Let us put it inder the microscope.

magnifying-glass.svg
How we could improve the Human Race

'The idea that one can improve the human race by careful selection of those who mate and produce offspring is called eugenics. It is better understood as the process of selective breeding can improve human society. The term eugenics is from the greek, meaning “well-born”. The idea of eugenics is to have a society be abundant with many wanted traits, during a movement called the melting pot where people tried to solve their problems with the use of technology. Inquiries into Human Faculty and Its Development, is the book in which Sir Francis Galton first mentioned the term eugenics. In the book he says that “humans believe that humans were disrupting evolution in maintaining the weak and sickly through social welfare programs, mental …show more content…
One way eugenics will be used is by correcting genetic problems in embryos. Soon enough a parent will be able to find out the accurate view of their child's genes, allowing any defects to be seen. If the child seems perfectly healthy no changes will be made. On the other hand if a problem is spotted the parents may choose to go through with gene therapy, also known as eugenics. This process will not only be able to identify health problems, but also personality traits. It allows the baby to be deigned to the parents desire. . One of the greatest benefits of eugenics is the possibility of fighting illnesses and curing types of cancer. The chances of cancer or genetic illnesses is when the persons genes are altered and the traits are passed on to their children. A way to prevent genetic illness is when the doctor injects an artificial human chromosome into the fertilized egg, which will cause the child to cancel the effects of the illness as the child grows. A result of this would be that people will be able to live longer and healthier lives. By using this method, there is a possibility of creating the “perfect child” as it can possibly alter the behavioral and

Eugenics: Improving The Human Race? Essay - 1128 Words | Bartleby

Modern Eugenics: Building a Better Person? | Helix Magazine

Last edited:

I say what is wrong with euigenics? If It is possible to improve human kind via by using certain scientific methods.....so why not promote it? Many, many of our social problems aka....crime, violence, mental retardaton. low intelligence etc.etc. and so on and so forth is a direct result of poor mating practices. Aka why allow two retards to have children? Makes no friggin sense....just because the Nazis were involved with eugenics does not mean that it is absolutely evil ...especially if practiced in a humane manner.

magnifying-glass.svg

'The idea that one can improve the human race by careful selection of those who mate and produce offspring is called eugenics. It is better understood as the process of selective breeding can improve human society. The term eugenics is from the greek, meaning “well-born”. The idea of eugenics is to have a society be abundant with many wanted traits, during a movement called the melting pot where people tried to solve their problems with the use of technology. Inquiries into Human Faculty and Its Development, is the book in which Sir Francis Galton first mentioned the term eugenics. In the book he says that “humans believe that humans were disrupting evolution in maintaining the weak and sickly through social welfare programs, mental …show more content…
One way eugenics will be used is by correcting genetic problems in embryos. Soon enough a parent will be able to find out the accurate view of their child's genes, allowing any defects to be seen. If the child seems perfectly healthy no changes will be made. On the other hand if a problem is spotted the parents may choose to go through with gene therapy, also known as eugenics. This process will not only be able to identify health problems, but also personality traits. It allows the baby to be deigned to the parents desire. . One of the greatest benefits of eugenics is the possibility of fighting illnesses and curing types of cancer. The chances of cancer or genetic illnesses is when the persons genes are altered and the traits are passed on to their children. A way to prevent genetic illness is when the doctor injects an artificial human chromosome into the fertilized egg, which will cause the child to cancel the effects of the illness as the child grows. A result of this would be that people will be able to live longer and healthier lives. By using this method, there is a possibility of creating the “perfect child” as it can possibly alter the behavioral and

Ri-iiiiiight ..... :auiqs.jpg:

"If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin."
- Adolf Hitler

Last edited:
Republicans don't care about babies. Why do they pretend to care about a fetus?

Look at their border policies and their horrific policy to rip babies from their mother's arms.

It is no man's business what a woman chooses to do with her body...nor other women who want control of ALL women's bodies.

Look at their border policies and their horrific policy to rip babies from their mother's arms.

Well, the Pope is not a Republican. If I had to guess I'd say Republicans probably see a difference between giving a baby the opportunity to live in the first place and the public helping mom take care of said baby after it's born. Giving life the opportunity to live and taking care of people that have already been born are not equivalent in my opinion. I personally don't really have a stance on this issue. It's a tough one, and I see both sides.

It’s real easy to say you’re 100% against abortion when you’ll never have to make that decision.
—Anonymous

It’s real easy to say you’re 100% against abortion when you’ll never have to make that decision.
—Anonymous

A lot of women are against abortion too. In fact in my experience the most fierce opposition to it comes from women.

—Anonymous

A lot of women are against abortion too. In fact in my experience the most fierce opposition to it comes from women.
Thats nice. But they don't speak for ALL women...although they are trying to. I am FOR it. Depending on circumstances, of course.

—Anonymous

Thats nice. But they don't speak for ALL women...although they are trying to. I am FOR it. Depending on circumstances, of course.

I tend to see it as a sad necessity. You can't stop abortion any more than you can stop drug use. People are going to do what they want to do. If it's illegal people will be getting sketchy and dangerous abortions rather than safe and clean ones, and I believe studies have shown that outlawing it doesn't make it happen less.

—Anonymous

\

No one is forcing women to have abortions to begin with...................anyhow I am more focused on the science of genetics aka Eugenics. The great mistake of the Nazi eugenics program of course was that they mistakenly connected Jews to inferior races. No one can deny that the Germans made great scientific advances....far ahead of other nations. They were way ahead of their time in some areas............. aka................On July 14, 1933, the Nazi dictatorship fulfilled the long-held dreams of eugenics proponents by enacting the Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring, based on a voluntary sterilization law drafted by Prussian health officials in 1932.

—Anonymous

magnifying-glass.svg

"If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin."
- Adolf Hitler

magnifying-glass.svg

- Adolf Hitler

magnifying-glass.svg

- Adolf Hitler
It is no man's business what a woman chooses to do with her body...nor other women who want control of ALL women's bodies.

magnifying-glass.svg

- Adolf Hitler

I think eugenics done right would strengthen humanity. Something about it doesn't sit right though. It feels cold, robotic. I wonder if we wouldn't lose part of what makes us human in the process.

Last edited:
The Germans in many respects were way ahead of their times....unfortunately they were willing to use inhumane methods to promote genetics not even to mention their huge mistake of thinking Jews were an inferior race.

'On July 14, 1933, the Nazi dictatorship fulfilled the long-held dreams of eugenics proponents by enacting the Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring, based on a voluntary sterilization law drafted by Prussian health officials in 1932.'

Today, we know of more than 5,000 single gene disorders in humans.

EugenicsArchive

Last edited:
I think eugenics done right would strengthen humanity. Something about it doesn't sit right though. It feels cold, robotic. I wonder if we wouldn't lose part of what makes us human in the process.

Humans are the only evil species on Earth. Much needs to be done to improve the human species. To start off we must not repeat the mistakes of Nazi Eugenics. As in we should make our eugenics program very humane. Also....at least to begin with...make as much of it as possible to be voluntary.

Too many women are being allowed to have babies that should not be having babies. Aka...women addicted to drugs, retarded women, women with mental issues, etc.etc. and so on and so forth. Giving birth like having a drivers license should be considered a privilege. Let us look to China ...the oldest civilization around and quite advanced....and they restricted womens right to give birth....limiting familes to one child. If China can make giving birth a privlege...why can't we. They base their program on the fact they have too many people....we could base ours on having too many mentally defected babies, drug addicted babies, unhealthy babies etc.

Humans are the only evil species on Earth.

They're also the only one capable of understanding the difference between right and wrong and then choosing the former for no reason other than it's right. Humans are capable of great good too, and I think if you look at our progress through history it shows that we are trending upward, not downward.

Much needs to be done to improve the human species. To start off we must not repeat the mistakes of Nazi Eugenics. As in we should make our eugenics program very humane. Also....at least to begin with...make as much of it as possible to be voluntary.

I just don't know if eugenics is that thing that needs to be done. I'd be fine with humane experimentation, but maybe we humans are doing alright. Every generation in history thought the world was crumbling and they were all wrong. Our generation will be wrong too.

Too many women are being allowed to have babies that should not be having babies. Aka...women addicted to drugs, retarded women, women with mental issues, etc.etc. and so on and so forth. Giving birth like having a drivers license should be considered a privilege. Let us look to China ...the oldest civilization around and quite advanced....and they restricted womens right to give birth....limiting familes to one child.

Yes, and it led to a lot of fucked up situations, like secret second and third children that can never leave their homes or be seen by anybody. Oh, and infanticide too. People want boys to carry their family name, so baby girls get murdered for it. There are places in China where the male/female ratio is like 8 to 1.

Oh Mattieboy...must you always be stupid.

the problem with 'eugenics' is that those who want it aren't smart or competent enough to decide anything important.

Abortion is legalized murder....and here you lefties are duped into crying about illegal children separated from their parents, but simultaneously think nothing of murdering your fetus.

CRAZY!

5b0dbccf1ae66230008b4fec-1920-1245.jpg

Obama.............................................2014

Useless twaddler!!!

Greg

5b0dbccf1ae66230008b4fec-1920-1245.jpg

Obama.............................................2014

Useless twaddler!!!

Greg

Yes....it is true the Obama administration not only seperated kids from their parents and put them in cages but they also wrapped them in tinfoil...anyone know why?

Forum List

Back