The Pollitics of White Privilege

Yup. And when Affirmative Action to benefit a specific race is ruled unconstitutional by the SCOTUS (within the next couple of days), the left-wing blacks insisting that AA doesn’t give special privileges and advantages to blacks will be screaming bloody murder.
Even sooner.

The left will now go into race hustling overdrive looking for ways to sidestep the SCOTUS ruling. This must be a real devastation for the left as checking boxes for narrow and specific physical attributes is all that matters when their perverse idea of “equity” supplants merit and qualifications.

Even sooner.

The left will now go into race hustling overdrive looking for ways to sidestep the SCOTUS ruling. This must be a real devastation for the left as checking boxes for narrow and specific physical attributes is all that matters when their perverse idea of “equity” supplants merit and qualifications.
And now Biden is criticizing the Court’s decision. Seems he supports giving advantages to one race at the expense of the other two, and for their skin color.

P.S. And he’s up there lying, too. What else is new?

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.
White privlege is a myth.

No one else displays this attitude you simply imagine it when you are proven to be a racist yourself

well, SCOTUS left two big loopholes.

The first is that the Military Academies are exempt, and can still consider race.

The second is that race can be considered as part of a life story of how you got to college... So you just need to write a nice narrative of how you overcame obstacles to be the first member of your family to be considered.

My guess, though, is that they will just replace race with "Economic Circumstances" and still admit a bunch of minorities with slightly lower test scores.

The first is that the Military Academies are exempt, and can still consider race.

The second is that race can be considered as part of a life story of how you got to college... So you just need to write a nice narrative of how you overcame obstacles to be the first member of your family to be considered.

My guess, though, is that they will just replace race with "Economic Circumstances" and still admit a bunch of minorities with slightly lower test scores.
That all sounds great. But we don't need laws dictating these policies.

I suppose Dems / Marxists can hope to exploit those two loopholes to push their racist agenda.

You should be delighted. The white people, including yourself, you so loath, who would otherwise be the right candidates based on merit, academic achievement and qualifications might be excluded in favor of a race-based agenda that favors lower quality applicants.

If there’s one area where Dems / Marxists excel it’s lower quality.

Okay. What do you think Harvard would do if left to its own devices?

We kind of do need laws protecting equal opportunity. Otherwise America would just be white privilege perpetuating itself.
We laugh at Harvard now. Although the rich and the connected still use graduates for priority employment. England died due to hardware in every way becoming massively expensive combined with their own primitive social system. Controlling the world means sacrifice. And we Americans are not into that anymore.

School authorities will do everything they can to continue to admit unqualified Negroes. Those Negroes will drop out, flunk out, or get useless majors in subjects like black studies. The universities will deposit their tuition money in the bank, brag about having a student body "that looks like America," and continue the scam.

Hiring managers in private industry know that if they do not hire the most capable applicants their competitors will. I am confident that most of them resent being pressured to hire unqualified Negroes. It is in hiring decisions that the end of affirmative action will have the greatest effect.

The present Supreme Court decision does not do that. It is coming, just wait.

This raises an interesting question - do people have the right to be racists?
It's an inherent function of human nature to want a 'leg up' DB, weather it's a right to do so is debatable
You do not have the right to infringe upon the liberty of others because of your racism.
Let me enlighten you IM2, the heart of many God fearing Americans that pledges to the flag here have their own 'liberties' in mind doing so

Now if you're really paying attention, it transcends skin color, which is no more than a delusion created by those that wish to divide us

There's a bigger pix, which they do not want us to see

~S~

It's an inherent function of human nature to want a 'leg up' DB, weather it's a right to do so is debatable
Uh... that wasn't my question. I was asking if you think people have a right to be racist. Should they be allowed to have, and to act upon, biases and preferences that the government has targeted for suppression?

Uh... that wasn't my question. I was asking if you think people have a right to be racist. Should they be allowed to have, and to act upon, biases and preferences that the government has targeted for suppression?
yes i understand DB, and my response was not a yes /no , merely the rationale behind it all......~S~

yes i understand DB, and my response was not a yes /no , merely the rationale behind it all......~S~
I see. And yeah, you're right - most people want the government to give them a leg up. We have (had?) a Constitution to protect us from these people.

I suppose Dems / Marxists can hope to exploit those two loopholes to push their racist agenda.

You should be delighted. The white people, including yourself, you so loath, who would otherwise be the right candidates based on merit, academic achievement and qualifications might be excluded in favor of a race-based agenda that favors lower quality applicants.

Really, did they get rid of legacies, Dean's Interest, athletics and child of staff preferences that advance less qualified white people?
Oh, no, wait, they only got rid of the things that benefit the darkies, and of course, you are thrilled.

Let me enlighten you IM2, the heart of many God fearing Americans that pledges to the flag here have their own 'liberties' in mind doing so

Now if you're really paying attention, it transcends skin color, which is no more than a delusion created by those that wish to divide us

There's a bigger pix, which they do not want us to see

~S~
Joe Biden just today on MSNBC (lickspittle lapdog lame stream media) said that it was Diversity in the military that made the US military so great. Joe Biteme is an idiot, because it doesnt divide people by color in the military but units everyone because the military man bleeds the same color. Red, White, and Blue.....

Description: “Bleeding Red, White, and Blue” was inspired by my experiences as a medic, and perceptions of combat wounds. The oft used expression is used to denote patriotism, but the reality of war is that each soldier regardless of uniform bleeds the same color.

Bleeding, Red, White and Blue - Military Experience & the Arts

militaryexperience.org/bleeding-red-white-and-blue/

Forum List

Back