The Pollitics of White Privilege

All I see is another racist thread by one of the resident race hustlers here claiming if you don't agree, you are a racist.
Racists make everything about race.

Whatever, you do you because UR#2

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.
This raises an interesting question - do people have the right to be racists?

Whites play the race card and race bait here all the time. Whites invented the race card.

You asked this question :

So, what can the entirety of the white world do to meet your standards of the best behaving white person?
My answer:

Quit making racist claims about the entirety of the black world.

Barney says:

Burp.jpg

All I see is another racist thread by one of the resident race hustlers here claiming if you don't agree, you are a racist.
Racists make everything about race.

Whatever, you do you because UR#2
No, racists believe they are better than somebody because of race. And you have posted race comments. The only race hustlers here are the white right wing republicans.

No, racists believe they are better than somebody because of race. And you have posted race comments. The only race hustlers here are the white right wing republicans.
Go and find another hobby - your relentless, pathetic racist crap interests no one - the reply post's you receive are essentially a PITY-FUCK

This raises an interesting question - do people have the right to be racists?
You have the right to be as racist as you want in the privacy of your home. But you do not have the right to be racist on the job, in school or elected office. Nor do you have the right to make laws and policies denying others rights or opportunities based on your racism. You do not have the right to infringe upon the liberty of others because of your racism.

It's funny how those who have benefitted from racism think.

You have the right to be as racist as you want in the privacy of your home. But you do not have the right to be racist on the job, in school or elected office.
Really? So if you're a racist, you're not allowed to have a job or go to school?
Nor do you have the right to make laws and policies denying others rights or opportunities based on your racism. You do not have the right to infringe upon the liberty of others because of your racism.
I believe in this statement 100%
It's funny how those who have benefitted from racism think.
How is it funny?

Last edited:
Whites play the race card and race bait here all the time. Whites invented the race card.

So, what can the entirety of the white world do to meet your standards of the best behaving white person?
My answer:

I’m sure you actually do see that your “white people” comments are, you know, pretty much drenched in appeals to canards.

Where did I make any statement about the entirety of the black world?

Hector12 and IM2 - two sides of a demonetized coin.

Naw, we get frustrated when you guys take a valid complaint and take it too far.

Let's take BLM. Everyone agreed that what Darren Chauvin did was wrong, even most white folks. But when that turned into weeks of "Burn, Loot, Murder", white people got fed up. Cops stopped doing their jobs because the politicians wouldn't have their backs. So big surprise, crime rates have jumped, and black people are bearing the brunt of it.

Sure you have every right to be angry over those things. Angry isn't a plan.

Come up with a plan to fix it. One that doesn't depend on white folks giving up their money because frankly, they aren't going to do that.

Or white frustration. Most of us get a little tired of being blamed for things other white people did, just like no doubt you are getting tired of getting blamed for things other black people did.
Everyone knows the problems in the inner city. None of the Prog politicians have done a thing to stop them despite spending trillions of dollars.

Sparky, I'm from Kansas. I've hung out and still hang out with plenty of "redneck, white trash, blue collar" types. I put that in quotes because they were none of those things. They are honest non racist whites who might just happen to understand how blacks might feel the way some do without making excuses for whites, denying the problem, or calling blacks racists for talking about race.
How often do they hove you a free shoe shine?

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege makes a white person believe they have the right to be racist because blacks complain about racism, but blacks have no right to just be angry, much less racist, because of slavery, jim crow apartheid and tthe mordern racial gaslighting employed by members of the white racist subculture. These people believe they can tell us how to act, and then point to blacks like Sowell and Owens to tell us how to think.. But nobody black is supposed to dislike that.

This is white supremacist thinking But we blacks are just suppoosed to accept it while whites like the one quoted can say he's a racist because he's tired of everyone telling him what to think about blacks.

White privilege.

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism. Yet these are the first people to call blacks or other people of color racists who belong to groups like the NOI, NBPP and even BLM because BLM had the "nerve" to name themselves what they did.

White privilege.
I must say that the Biden family is a sure example of "White Privilege". Why did you vote for Joe? Are you a racist?

Blacks have privilege on

use of language
hiring/jobs
admissions/education

Whites get discrimination on

use of language = do not have the right to use the same words
hiring/jobs
admissions/education

and the CRT Black BIGOT continues to claim "white privilege" when in reality it is 180 degrees the opposite.

END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Call out the Democrat Party for never supporting EQUALITY but instead always supporting FASCIST state sponsored DNA discrimination

SLAVERY
SEGREGATION
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Have you noticed of late that many commercial have black people in them while only 14% of the population, yet Imaracistprick2 still bickers on that life isnt fair for blacks? Try watching a few commercials and get back to me.

My answer:

Is like that not pointing out the murder of blacks by blacks in the 100s every weekend? We cant make that claim anymore?

As a white woman I do not believe I have a given right of superiority over other ethnicities . I simply earn it . Or not , as the case may be . However, things work best, imho, when the notion of superiority/ inferiority is removed from the equation .
I am short and left handed-----and never tan in the sun----but BURN---
and even freckle. I also blush very easily.

In my case, I earned it by working hard at being better at my job, but the overqualified POC still got the job.

OP's bullshit about white women being the beneficiaries of AA is just that -- complete bullshit.

Yup. And when Affirmative Action to benefit a specific race is ruled unconstitutional by the SCOTUS (within the next couple of days), the left-wing blacks insisting that AA doesn’t give special privileges and advantages to blacks will be screaming bloody murder.

Let's start with this. Here we see an attitude prevalent among the right wing whites in this forum. That whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism.
I have never said "whites are made racists because blacks or other people of color complain too much about racism."

I have said that whites are made racists because most blacks behave and perform less well than most whites. Suppressing the expression of white hostility toward blacks does not reduce white racism: it builds resentment against the constraints of political correctness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back