The politics of Laura and George Bush

Do you understand consumer confidance?

do you understand that if your for the truth.....you would be bad mouthing both sides for fucking this country over the way they both have for their own political gain?....instead all you do is bad mouth one side and support ANYTHING the other side does...google the word ...FAR-LEFT HACK.....if your picture aint there,im sure Rdeans will be....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiSwqaQ4VbA]YouTube - President Bush Speaks at Ground Zero - 9/14/01[/ame]

Do you understand consumer confidance?

do you understand that if your for the truth.....you would be bad mouthing both sides for fucking this country over the way they both have for their own political gain?....instead all you do is bad mouth one side and support ANYTHING the other side does...google the word ...FAR-LEFT HACK.....if your picture aint there,im sure Rdeans will be....

Have there been democrats that sold out? Hell ya

Has the basic ideas of the republican party caused the mess? HELL YA

Obama did all of that fella and the numbers say it worked.

Go ahead and deny the numbers because they dont fit your world view.

Obama did as much as could be done and now the results are coming in and the numbers say it worked

tell that to all those who are getting laid off or cant find a job....and companies who are closing up or close to it....

Links Mike???????

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey

Series Id: LNS14000000Seasonally AdjustedSeries title: (Seas) Unemployment RateLabor force status: Unemployment rateType of data: Percent or rateAge: 16 years and over

Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
2000 4.0 4.1 4.0 3.8 4.0 4.0 4.0 4.1 3.9 3.9 3.9 3.9
2001 4.2 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.3 4.5 4.6 4.9 5.0 5.3 5.5 5.7
2002 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 5.8 5.8 5.8 5.7 5.7 5.7 5.9 6.0
2003 5.8 5.9 5.9 6.0 6.1 6.3 6.2 6.1 6.1 6.0 5.8 5.7
2004 5.7 5.6 5.8 5.6 5.6 5.6 5.5 5.4 5.4 5.5 5.4 5.4
2005 5.3 5.4 5.2 5.2 5.1 5.0 5.0 4.9 5.0 5.0 5.0 4.9
2006 4.7 4.8 4.7 4.7 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4
2007 4.6 4.5 4.4 4.5 4.4 4.6 4.6 4.6 4.7 4.7 4.7 5.0
2008 5.0 4.8 5.1 5.0 5.4 5.5 5.8 6.1 6.2 6.6 6.9 7.4
2009 7.7 8.2 8.6 8.9 9.4 9.5 9.4 9.7 9.8 10.1 10.0 10.0
2010 9.7 9.7 9.7 9.9

Its the ideas that have failed not just your politicains.

Democrats have helped by selling out to the big money interests.

The ideas of the democratic party have worked.

The ideas of teh republican party have failed Epicly

Bush is an OK guy, but a horrible president.

Obama is shaping up to be the same IMO.

First part I agree with. Second part, I do not agree with. Just because you disagree with what President Obama is doing does not mean he is not a great president - sorry to be the one to have to break the news.

If he does things that are not good, does not mean he is not a good president?

Hows life on mars these days?

First part I agree with. Second part, I do not agree with. Just because you disagree with what President Obama is doing does not mean he is not a great president - sorry to be the one to have to break the news.

George it takes more than your first year in office to have those two words in front of your name....thats something Obama will have to earn....he has 3 years to go... sorry to be the one to have to break the news.

The ideas of the democratic party have worked.

you got me fooled....and a hell of a lot of people in this state.....the only ideas they have out here is....throw more money at it and do more regulating....it must be working i guess....after all Truth would never lie.....

No liberal will ever beseen as a "great President" by producers.
It is real easy to be a liberal President spending other people's $.

And yet, it's under Republican Administrations that the deficit always explodes. Odd that.

Are you still repeating this lie, despite having been shown numerous times that it is under Democratic Congresses that debt explodes?

I have adequately proven to you a number of times that this is a load of horse shit, Rabbi. Among other things, THE FUCKING PRESIDENT WRITES THE BUDGET.

I refuse to do your homework again, but I have previously provided you with a plethora of evidence that this ridiculous claim holds no water. But keep repeating it. That's what your good at.

For Republicans, Obama will never be a great president as long as he's black.

We already know he is heading the right way just like we were PERFECTLY right abotu how bad Bush would be.

Ask yourself how we knew right from the start that Bush would be sooo bad?

the Orange County Register had a poll in the paper yesterday.....the pollsters asked registered Democrats if the USA is heading in the right direction......48% said no.....for that many Dems in this State to say that tells me a lot.....thats almost half....and a good 10% said they are not sure.....usually it would be around 85% saying yes.....when Democrats are seeing the amount of their money being given away to the same greedy bastards who were a part of all this financial bullshit....many are out of work....cant find jobs....and seeing it getting worse.....and Obama seemingly just continuing Bushes fine work......take your head out of your ass Truth....things aint as peachy as you seem to think they are....

The former first lady has written a book which I look forward to reading where she states that she supports gay marriage and a woman's right to choice.
Now say what you want about W's politics and term at the helm but I respect greatly a married couple that may differ on certain issues and continues to have such a strong relationship as a married couple. Both of them are to be commended and respected for this. I respect the former President even more on this.
Many men sit back and simply dictate to their wives how and what they should think. Clearly, this is not the case with the former President.

I admire Laura Bush for taking her independent stance. It should be expected for a husband to let their wives have differing opinions on issues. George Bush is doing what all husbands should do.
Some conservatives, in particular some conservative Christians, feel the wife should not have a differing opinion. That is very sick thinking.

I do wish that George Bush would have stood up to Dick Cheney's incorrect thinking. Dick was not his wife.

Forum List

Back