The Political Oppression of Parler

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
What are the atmlternatives when Big Tec CONSPIRES to destroy the Conservative Voice? Now the leftist will lecture us about PRIVATE BUSINESS

Of course, I've heard this argument many times and found it inadequate when applied to key issues of communication and life in general. The internet isn't just about surfing businesses, it's now communication, advertising, personal information etc. You can't just say "it's a private business they can do as they please".

The only way to deal with Big Tech is to confront their monopolies and protections. Even in China they went after their own monopoly Alibaba. Maybe some in the China First crowd will say "hey, maybe confronting monopolies is cool again" since China did it.

Businesses have an objective to force a monopoly. I don't mind their agenda, it's in their interests. They do themselves a great disservice by abusing it, but they do it.

It's in governments interests, if the care about their citizens to confront these monopolies and defend their principles, your constitution etc. If not, that's on them.

What are the atmlternatives when Big Tec CONSPIRES to destroy the Conservative Voice? Now the leftist will lecture us about PRIVATE BUSINESS

Simple, DA, the radical fascist left in trying to censure, block, cripple and destroy all which do not cower under their brutal thumb will eventually create alternate media alternate servers, alternate everything which they cannot control until PEOPLE ARE FREE to speak their minds what they think and feel as guaranteed by the law.

The really sad thing is that most of the discussion they are trying to block THEY are creating in the first place by their attempts to monopolize and control the world!

The policies of the left of so bad, they cannot stand on their merits. Dissent and debate have to be silenced and they prey on low information voters.
LOL! As usual, the plan is to accuse others of what they're doing themselves. Trumpistas know their supporters will only accept news from "approved" sources, enabling them to be kept "lo-info" and fed a false narrative about what the First Amendment says.

I see no way out of this for at least 4 years. The CPA (Communist Party of America) has I tight grip on cpmmunication. They have no need to promote Free Speech

It's in governments interests, if the care about their citizens to confront these monopolies and defend their principles, your constitution etc. If not, that's on them
CPA is happy with limiting opposing opinions. It is foolish to expect them to fix this. They're likely behind it

It has already started with many monetary platforms.

Soon, conservatives wont be able to use banks.

Last edited:
There's always a way around it, just have to think outside the box ... :laugh:

IMG_20210109_104355.jpg

Forum List

Back