The political illusion of control

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
A very wise poster in another thread posed the question does it matter what we think?
and that got me to thinking the people at the top the elites the high up in the government r so disconnected from day-to-day people, people that do their jobs take their kids to school go to church and they hit the marks all week long

so the disconnect it is what it is going to grow and eventually suffocate the Democrat Party
how long will it take ?

So does it matter what we think yes .

what but I sense the frustration of those people we get up every morning or afternoon or evening or whenever they go to work and then they see this paycheck shrinking
prices are rising and are frivolous elitist government living like rock stars of metropolis (Fritz Lang)

The people the lawmakers supposed to be representing their constituents I'm going into politics to get rich

and I suppose that goes along with G Washington not accepting the title his majesty your highness etc

and refusing a third term was brilliant.

The 1st Amendment will guarantee what we think matters that we will always be able to voice our concerns, even if we don't feel like it that day the rise of censorship at this era of American History is stunning to me I just would not have thought it possible and it's taken the Democrats to carry that ball over the line

Democrats don't own all of the media Fox does a good job representing where I'm at politixtally...

The leaders are delusional because they think they have the illusion of control
when the country & the world are falling apart

the Democratic party is so sick

People will see that in November

Last edited:
  • Banned
Democrats pick up some seats in the House and maybe 2 Senate seats.

Then the true BIDEN LIBERAL AGENDA will begin. It is time to transform the country.
I call it Obama's Helter Skelter but I get the gist of what you're saying the icing on the cake is the end of Nancy Pelosi

She's a vicious miserable vindictive princess money grubby monster...

I'll see you in hell Pelosi

Democrats pick up some seats in the House and maybe 2 Senate seats.

Then the true BIDEN LIBERAL AGENDA will begin. It is time to transform the country.
democrats aren't going to pick up anything but unused bags of confetti, as they leave the hall.

Forum List

Back