The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

ahem...

But there is a square blocked out for those co-ordinates.

And i can not see another blackout like that anywhere?

Here is what I found on yahoo news just now.

Skywatchers who are out during the late evening hours on Sunday (Feb. 20) with clear skies will have an interesting celestial triangle to admire, composed of Saturn, the moon, and a bright star.
Start by looking low toward the east-southeast sky beginning soon after 10:30 p.m. EST (0330 Feb. 21 GMT). There you will find a nearly full moon, accompanied by the planet Saturn, shining sedately with a yellowish-white glow well above and to the left of the moon. Hovering below and to the left of the moon will be the bright bluish star Spica, located in the zodiacal constellation of Virgo.
This gathering will be similar to a get together these three celestial bodies had last month; a gathering that I christened the "Saturn Triangle."
This sky map of the Saturn Triangle shows how it will appear on Sunday.

Of course they are calling Nibiru "Spica".
The disinformation continues.

ahem...

I've looked three times at the coordinates...no blackouts. I have moved the curser to those positions...no blackouts. I have used a Celestron 8 on those coordinates....still I don't see any dwarf star. I should really be able to see it, if it's as close as what is being stated.

Oh yeah...ahem....

ahem...

I've looked three times at the coordinates...no blackouts. I have moved the curser to those positions...no blackouts. I have used a Celestron 8 on those coordinates....still I don't see any dwarf star. I should really be able to see it, if it's as close as what is being stated.

Oh yeah...ahem....
try zooming in
i see the box now
LOL
but its likely just a data glitch, not some nefarious conspiracy
hanlon's razor once again

Skywatchers who are out during the late evening hours on Sunday (Feb. 20) with clear skies will have an interesting celestial triangle to admire, composed of Saturn, the moon, and a bright star.
Start by looking low toward the east-southeast sky beginning soon after 10:30 p.m. EST (0330 Feb. 21 GMT). There you will find a nearly full moon, accompanied by the planet Saturn, shining sedately with a yellowish-white glow well above and to the left of the moon. Hovering below and to the left of the moon will be the bright bluish star Spica, located in the zodiacal constellation of Virgo.
This gathering will be similar to a get together these three celestial bodies had last month; a gathering that I christened the "Saturn Triangle."
wait, a blueish bright star is now a brown dwarf?

you are as insane as terral

btw, go to google sky and search for saturn
then search for spica
you will see they are NOT in the coordinate for that box

Last edited:

:lol:

You dwarfers/socks need to get your stories straight. Virgo's brightest star is now supposed to be Nibiru, which is nowhere near Orion. But Orion is where the Googlluminati are apparently hiding the image of Nibiru, which isn't near Leo. But Leo is where Nibiru is supposed to be coming from. :cuckoo:

You dwarfers/socks need to get your stories straight. Virgo's brightest star is now supposed to be Nibiru, which is nowhere near Orion. But Orion is where the Googlluminati are apparently hiding the image of Nibiru, which isn't near Leo. But Leo is where Nibiru is supposed to be coming from. :cuckoo:
these guys are certifiably INSANE
i blame Reagan for cutting the funding to institutionalize these people

then search for spica
Your chuckle will get stuck in your throath when Jesus comes on the 15:th.

I wonder how you will feel when you realize, your government will not let you in, in their bunkers when the sh*t hits the fan?
What will you say to Jesus?

then search for spica
Your chuckle will get stuck in your throath when Jesus comes on the 15:th.

Your bullshit is going to make you look like a moron come on the 16th. :eusa_whistle:

1764266506_3397548ab0.jpg

these guys are certifiably INSANE
i blame Reagan for cutting the funding to institutionalize these people
If you think Reagan ever had the power to institutionalize people in Sweden, you probably are more insane than me. :eusa_drool:

no, not socks, but it is amazing these people sure sound alike. They are birds of a feather. Must have a meeting once a month, though.
No, we are spread all around the world, experiencing the same, enlightened wisdom from God.
It's you secret service guys who has all the meetings.
BTW, what will you say to Jesus on the 15:th of mars this year?

Last edited:

no, not socks, but it is amazing these people sure sound alike. They are birds of a feather. Must have a meeting once a month, though.
No, we are spread all around the world, experiencing the same, enlightened wisdom from God.
It's you secret service guys who has all the meetings.

I haven't seen it in the sky....and I should have by now.

What more can I say?
Secret service guys? Me? :lol: You are delusional, take some meds

I wonder how you will feel when you realize, your government will not let you in, in their bunkers when the sh*t hits the fan?
What will you say to Jesus?

I wonder how you're going to feel when you realize you're sitting in the top of some hill in the middle of the wilderness with a backpack full of canned food and silver coins, waiting for nothing. How long are you going to sit in safety out there? April? July? December 2012? :lol:

O/P please leave Google out of this, as they have provided a great service that your trying to exploit to back up your theories. Google Sky isn't perfect and has a lot of similar black spots and other anomalies. Heres a brief list of random things and black spots in other parts of the sky. So please don't use those two black blocks are evidence that Google is blocking out "imminent threat" and is part of the conspiracy.

0h58m16.94s 18 44'43.98
19h31m25.56s -12 05'43.42
19h10m56.43 -12 05'43.12(1 more >> way)
18h40m06.03s -31 37'46.52
16h43m47.01 -42 47'52.83 (weird patch)
14h00m55.93s 17 40'48.47 (red patch)
5h07m10.55s 44 03'37.63 (telescope shadow?)
4h22m28s 26 12'33.97 (2 here)
4h51m32.59s -1 59'22.17 (weird pattern)
5h17m25.83 -27 42'56.08 (weird patch)
22h37m29.01s 18 41'00.95
23h28m1.04s 24 20'26.18
1h56m46.1s 19 12'40.63
3h09m12.04s 16 16'00.51
Yes, all those spots/anomalies are probably comets thrown from the oort cloud (spelling?) caused by Nibiru.
Thanks for the info.

Forum List

Back