The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Anyone else with a good telescope is free to post their own photographs with infrared filter proving my video false.
And that it is indeed a comet where "Elenin" should be and not, this Brown dwarf!

nibiru.png

There you have it.

The dice is thrown.

Now pick it up if you dare!

Last edited:
Anyone else with a good telescope is free to post their own photographs with infrared filter proving my video false.
And that it is indeed a comet where "Elenin" should be and not, this Brown dwarf!

nibiru.png

There you have it.

The dice is thrown.

You have shown A Picture of several objects in a given area. Thanks for the pic...pretty neat, but doesn't prove anything...nothing. :eusa_whistle:

nibiru.png

There you have it.

The dice is thrown.

You have shown A Picture of several objects in a given area. Thanks for the pic...pretty neat, but doesn't prove anything...nothing. :eusa_whistle:

You have asked for hard facts throuhout this whole thread and presented to it, you reply with - words?
Please accept my challenge with a debunking picture.
Otherwise your words mean - nothing.

Last edited:

nibiru.png

There you have it.

The dice is thrown.

You have asked for hard fact throuhout this whole thread and presented to it, you reply with - words?
Please accept my challenge with a debunking picture.
Otherwise your words mean - nothing.
your annotation of it is full of shit

So, I guess you are going to continue mocking my posts instead of taking a picture of the actual "comet".
So far, this picture of the brown dwarf is the only actual picture I've seen of Elenin.

Is it not strange that backyard astronomers are not posting pictures of the comet?
It should be in plain view now, considering that Leondid found it with an 8 inch, last year.
And I know that backyard astronomers are very likely to share their intrest with everyone.

I challenge anyone to share a recent taken picture of Elenin and post it here, either one you found on the internet or one you have taken yourself.

Until you do so, you're the ones full of shit, not me.

Last edited:
So, I guess you are going to continue mocking my posts instead of taking a picture of the actual "comet".
So far, this picture of the brown dwarf is the only actual picture I've seen of Elenin.

Is it not strange that backyard astronomers are not posting pictures of the comet?
It should be in plain view now, considering that Leondid found it with an 8 inch, last year.
And I know that backyard astronomers are very likely to share their intrest with everyone.

I challenge anyone to share a recent taken picture of Elenin and post it here, either one you found on the internet or one you have taken yourself.

Good point mate!

I bet nobody comes forward with a a pic of comet elenin...

Good point mate!

has already been posted, moron
and it isnt a brown dwarf

Good point mate!

has already been posted, moron
and it isnt a brown dwarf
There is only one picture of Elenin published, and not one recent.
Besides, on that one, you can''t see other planets ands stars thus not being able to confirm it's the claimed position.
Put pictures where your words are.

Last edited:
EXACTLY :clap2:

No recent pictures, no real media coverage... hmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
I am in tears over this latest post by the Packled. And one thread away is numerous photos of the "real" incoming in question right here on this board and thread area, from the source, NASA. He has to be doing this to rile and as a hysterical joke. I am laughing so hard at this latest post of his.

And the comebacks are equally hilarious.

Dear, Fuckwit, here it is again. And it is 19th magnitude and is NOT coming near us, only visibly.

comet-elenin1.jpg

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/154720-terral-here-is-comet-elenin-for-real.html

Robert
its right here you pair of numbnutz

Yahoo news.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – NASA will try next week to launch space shuttle Discovery on its final voyage following a four-month delay for fuel tank repairs?.
hey moron, what does that have to do with images from HST?

not a damn thing
It has do do with the shit hitting the fan on the fourth, of course you have to do your last trip next week and take home the people on the space station before the solar storms begin.

Forum List

Back