The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

I hope you are laughing to this and continue to laugh when your families lies buried beneath the ruins of your houses also, begining of Mars 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
quakesnibiru.png

Theese just happened 00:29 (GMT) and it makes sense since Nibiru is coming in from an orbit under the sun. This part of the world has mid noon now and should be receiving most of the gravitational pull right now and thus making thees earthquakes.

To entertain you trolls I can say that of course the silver is for trading with other survivors after the catastrophy.

Remember to but silver and pray to Jesus. God bless you all.
wow, an earthquake on the edge of a tectonic plate

how odd

:lol:

Pfft. Next thing you know somebody will be claiming that mountain ranges are formed when different tectonic plates "collide" into each other....

quakesnibiru.png

Theese just happened 00:29 (GMT) and it makes sense since Nibiru is coming in from an orbit under the sun. This part of the world has mid noon now and should be receiving most of the gravitational pull right now and thus making thees earthquakes.

To entertain you trolls I can say that of course the silver is for trading with other survivors after the catastrophy.

Remember to but silver and pray to Jesus. God bless you all.
wow, an earthquake on the edge of a tectonic plate

how odd

:lol:

Pfft. Next thing you know somebody will be claiming that mountain ranges are formed when different tectonic plates "collide" into each other....

Heretic!!!

Everyone knows that mountains are just huge piles of Silver.

The Great God Elenin just covered them with dirt and trees to keep up from buying it, and thwarting his master plan.

All hail Elenin! :udaman:

What I'm getting from this is, that if you buy silver.....the end of the world as we know it, won't happen? :confused:
No theres not going to be an end to the wolrd like Terral thinks but he is right about there being a cashless society.If you want to survive in the upcoming hard economic times they have planned for us,you better not count on money because it wont be there.stock up on silver and gold while you can.you'll have a fighting chance then.you can heed or ignore the warning.its your choice,i dont care.

Just an update, they are trying to shut down my internet as we speak. But they are doing quite poor. ;)

Come on guys...

107 whales beach themselves in New Zealand then an earthquake right after?

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?
stuff happens
you still havent shown any "brown dwarf" in the solar system

do you have any idea about plate tectonics?

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

Whales beach themselves from time to time. Mass beachings, too. Not just one whale who ate loco weed.

Earthquakes happen. How do we explain it? Well, see, it's like this. There are these tectonic plates that kind of "float" over the Earth's mantle. They move slower than glaciers, but they have lots and lots of that stuff we like to call "mass." When they go bump in the night, their power is so huge that they cause mountains to rise up. Mountain chains, even. True story. Now sometimes, along the fault zones where plates meet, the force is so powerful and stored so hard and so long, that occasionally the area along those fault lines break. SNAP! Of course, when something as massive as a tectonic plate makes the Earth's crust go "pop," the energy released is pretty damn powerful. And behold. Ye have Earthquakes.

They happen literally all the time. Once in a while, the stored energy is more violently released than others. And when that happens, it's like mother nature has declared war or something.

The world is full of mysteries. One thing we know is not a mystery is this planet X / Nibiru bullshit. It's not a mystery because it simply isn't true.

Last edited:
Look..

I dont give a crap about this brown dwarf stuff... i am not the expert here - Yes there are people that are suggesting this - and it could be somehow connected to all the shit thats taking place...

I am just looking at the facts that are in front of me here... brown dwarf coming or not.

WTF is all this crap happening?

Riots all over the middle east, friggin earthquakes and volcano eruptions like never before...

Mass animal deaths?

Are you SERIOUS?

I dunno about you but this planet is heading on fucking downward spiral FAST.

and your answer is ''stuff happens''

like this is just stuff that happens all the time... LOL

I mean come on dude - take a look around you bro!

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

Whales beach themselves from time to time. Mass beachings, too. Not just one whale who ate loco weed.

Earthquakes happen. How do we explain it? Well, see, it's like this. There are these tectonic plates that kind of "float" over the Earth's mantle. They move slower than glaciers, but they have lots and lots of that stuff we like to call "mass." When they go bump in the night, their power is so huge that they cause mountains to rise up. Mountain chains, even. True story. Now sometimes, along the fault zones where plates meet, the force is so powerful and stored so hard and so long, that occasionally the area along those fault lines break. SNAP! Of course, when something as massive as a tectonic plate makes the Earth's crust go "pop," the energy released is pretty damn powerful. And behold. Ye have Earthquakes.

They happen literally all the time. Once in a while, the stored energy is more violently released than others. And when that happens, it's like mother nature has declared war or something.

The world is full of mysteries. One thing we know is not a mystery is this planet X / Nibiru bullshit. It's not a mystery because it simply isn't true.

Ok bro - well yeah I hope your right and shit does not get any worse.

Coz i really am starting to get worried man

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

LOL!

I think I know what d.b. stands for.

Come on guys...

I mean WTF!!

Something is not right!

How do you explain this?

just listen to terral and halfwit and buy silver and gold
that will make everything ok

Forum List

Back