The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Mass bird kills happen occasionally all over the world, they just don't always get the "news worthy" from the media.
But, if you want to connect the dots between these recent bird kills and the brown dwarf...please by all means, go for it. I'll be waiting.....

I didn't know a brown dwarf star could be selective about which types of birds to kill. Or fish for that matter.

This is fascinating.

:eusa_whistle:

Maybe Terral can explain.

Explosion spam attack towards Sweden.

Latest report from Swedens largest online newspaper.

Explosionsartad ökning av spam | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Crude translation via Google translate:

Extreme amounts of junk mail, spam, sent at this time to Sweden. The number of emails have since midday yesterday increased by 400 percent. And the currents are still up.
- I have never seen anything like it, "says Stefan Thelberg, CEO of e-mail security company Stej.
Spam attack began at lunchtime on Tuesday, and has continued ever since. Presumably, emails continue to pour in for another couple of days. Stefan Thelberg estimates that it has sent as many as up to 1 billion spam - only to Sweden.
- This may be a sign of things to come in the future. It will simply be sent out extreme amounts to increase the likelihood that they reach more people, "he says.
Emails are sent from Asia and China and have been translated into Swedish. The title entices with a gain of a sum of euros, and all it is the company sending them.
- As a private person is not your email address available in the same way as it does for companies and different businesses, "said Stefan Thelberg.
Spam normally get caught often in various spam filters, but in this case, those who send them managed to get past many of them.
- The e-mail, you are offered an additional income if you send your resume to a specific address, said Stefan Thelberg.
Stefan Thelberg and his staff can not find a clear reason to spam the river - but one theory is that it is a test firing.
- Yes, it is one of our theories. Since we can not find a clear purpose of this spamet can it be that the only test so that in future they can use this method to other bases. There must be a financial gain by doing this, and in this case, there is not there, "says Stefan Thelberg.

First the server in Frankfurt going down yesterday and now this attack.

Someone clearly is afraid of my information.

Last edited:

Extreme amounts of junk mail, spam, sent at this time to Sweden. The number of emails have since midday yesterday increased by 400 percent. And the currents are still up.
- I have never seen anything like it, "says Stefan Thelberg, CEO of e-mail security company Stej.
Spam attack began at lunchtime on Tuesday, and has continued ever since. Presumably, emails continue to pour in for another couple of days. Stefan Thelberg estimates that it has sent as many as up to 1 billion spam - only to Sweden.
- This may be a sign of things to come in the future. It will simply be sent out extreme amounts to increase the likelihood that they reach more people, "he says.
Emails are sent from Asia and China and have been translated into Swedish. The title entices with a gain of a sum of euros, and all it is the company sending them.
- As a private person is not your email address available in the same way as it does for companies and different businesses, "said Stefan Thelberg.
Spam normally get caught often in various spam filters, but in this case, those who send them managed to get past many of them.
- The e-mail, you are offered an additional income if you send your resume to a specific address, said Stefan Thelberg.
Stefan Thelberg and his staff can not find a clear reason to spam the river - but one theory is that it is a test firing.
- Yes, it is one of our theories. Since we can not find a clear purpose of this spamet can it be that the only test so that in future they can use this method to other bases. There must be a financial gain by doing this, and in this case, there is not there, "says Stefan Thelberg.

:rofl:
you seriously are delusional

Yeah, clearly.:rolleyes:

If this brown dwarf system was over three light years away from Earth in 2010, how the fuck can it be here in our solar system THIS year?

I'm telling you folks, it's not a brown dwarf doing its own natural thang.

It has been sky-jacked. Some alien intelligence capable of space navigation (and the movement of entire solar systems as space crafts) -- all coming with something along the lines of warp speed technology -- is coming for us. Warp speed technology is optional equipment, I gather; but these aliens are obviously top-end consumers.

And if they can steer and move a solar system, as a mode of transportation, at faster than light speeds, then causing a polar shift should be child's play for them. Nasty fucking "bugs" than they are. We HAVE to protect ourselves.

Buy silver.

If this brown dwarf system was over three light years away from Earth in 2010, how the fuck can it be here in our solar system THIS year?

It has been sky-jacked. Some alien intelligence capable of space navigation (and the movement of entire solar systems as space crafts) -- all coming with something along the lines of warp speed technology -- is coming for us. Warp speed technology is optional equipment, I gather; but these aliens are obviously top-end consumers.

And if they can steer and move a solar system, as a mode of transportation, at faster than light speeds, then causing a polar shift should be child's play for them. Nasty fucking "bugs" than they are. We HAVE to protect ourselves.

Buy silver.

Damn it, It's quantum teleportation bro! Quit misleading folks. :razz: ~BH

Well done , they will not listen and who would believe anyone from NASA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never A Straight Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then some. Waiting for some clear skies and I will get my scope on this and get some photos , should be able to pick it out using a polarising lense and a long exposure. I will post anything I find.

Peace.

Well done , they will not listen and who would believe anyone from NASA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Never A Straight Answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then some. Waiting for some clear skies and I will get my scope on this and get some photos , should be able to pick it out using a polarising lense and a long exposure. I will post anything I find.

Peace.

Your going to be sorely disappointed. I and another amature astronomer on this board had some clear skies. Neither one of us saw anything that vaguely looked like a brown dwarf. But, I'm praying that you do get some clear dark skies, and just maybe these dwarfers will believe you.

Important message update!!!

Coronal Holes: 26 Feb 11
A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth on March 3rd or 4th. Credit: SDO/AIA.

SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids

doomsdayd.png

Still thinking you know it all huh? :clap2:

A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth on March 3rd or 4th. Credit: SDO/AIA.

SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids

doomsdayd.png

uh, what the fuck does that have to do with the shit you've been claiming?

I know you are mentally retarded so I will explain it to you.

The name of this thread contains the word timeline, one of the timelines is on march 4 and also when Nibiru is to break through our ecliptic plane causing terror on earth.
These coronal holes are the same ones that ejected that class-x2.2 flare earlier, probably under influence of Nibiru.
I know that you don't understand and do not care and will probably still not belive as your houses comes crumbling down on you, hence this is my last attempt to save your poor souls.

You will die not beliving on march 4.

Good bye.

doomsdayd.png

uh, what the fuck does that have to do with the shit you've been claiming?

I know you are mentally retarded so I will explain it to you.

The name of this thread contains the word timeline, one of the timelines is on march 4 and also when Nibiru is to break through our ecliptic plane causing terror on earth.
These coronal holes are the same ones that ejected that class-x2.2 flare earlier, probably under influence of Nibiru.
I know that you don't understand and do not care and will probably still not belive as your houses comes crumbling down on you, hence this is my last attempt to save your poor souls.

You will die not beliving on march 4.

Good bye.
dipshit, a coronal hole has NOTHING to do with that shit
you fucking moron
i wont be dieing on march 4th
i will still be here calling you a fucking moron

I have an idea that Halfback won't be on after he has been debunked. He's a short timer on this forum and will go to the next board and spew the next chic conspiracy theory.
Oh yeah....buy silver

Buy silver.

Shhh.

How the fuck are we gonna git the suckahs to buy silver if we tell them the troof?

Buy silver.

Shhh.

How the fuck are we gonna git the suckahs to buy silver if we tell them the troof?

This sums you all up pretty well!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back