The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Terral seems to have left the building and he says we are on our own. I don't think he can face the shame come March 16, 2011.

But but but, he CHANGED the date of this doomsday-like event. Last I saw, his revised claim now has the pole reversal coming in mid SEPTEMBER.

How can we get by without another Terral conspiracy theory?

Huge European Cargo Ship Launches Toward Space Station
A massive European cargo ship soared into the evening sky off the northeast coast of South America today, kicking off a weeklong trip to deliver tons of supplies to the International Space Station.
The keyword here is one week, cause this weekend everything is getting worse.

Solar System 'Nemesis': Nearby Stars Could Pose Threat
Astronomical detectives have assembled a stellar lineup, identifying a handful of nearby stars that may come close enough to disturb our solar system in the next billion years or so.
Researchers calculated the orbits of 40,000 low-mass M-dwarf stars and found 18 that may come dangerously close to our cosmic neighborhood in the next billion years. While the chances of this actually happening are probably slim, researchers said, the results could be dramatic.
Nibiru in the dark.

Catastrophe Looming? The Risks of Rising Solar Storm Activity
The sun let loose its most powerful eruption in more than four years Monday night (Feb. 14), disrupting radio communications in China and generating concern around the world. But it could have been a lot worse, experts say.
Despite its strength, Monday's solar storm was a baby compared to several previous blasts, and it provides just a hint of what the sun is capable of. A true monster storm has the potential to wreak havoc on a global scale, knocking out communications systems, endangering satellites and astronauts and causing perhaps trillions of dollars in damages.
He who has eyes - sees.

NASA Shuts Down Prolific Sky-Mapping Space Telescope
A prolific sky-mapping telescope that has spent more than a year scanning the heavens for asteroids, comets and other cosmic objects received its last command today (Feb. 17).
NASA shut down its WISE spacecraft – short for Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer – at 3:00 p.m. EST (2000 UTC) today. The mission's principal investigator, Ned Wright of the University of California in Los Angeles, sent the final command to the now-hibernating spacecraft, according to an update from the WISE mission's official Twitter account.
"The WISE spacecraft will remain in hibernation without ground contacts awaiting possible future use," NASA officials said via Twitter.
Future use, if we survive.

U.S. Must Take Space Storm Threat Seriously, Experts Warn
WASHINGTON — Space weather could pose serious problems here on Earth in the coming years, the chief of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said Saturday (Feb. 19).
A severe solar storm has the potential to take down telecommunications and power grids, and the country needs to work on being better prepared, said NOAA administrator Jane Lubchenco here at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Lubchenco is also the U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere.
Letting us know, bit by bit.

NASA: Weather looking good for Thursday launch try
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – After a four-month grounding of the space shuttle fleet, NASA's countdown clocks were on the verge of ticking again Monday for Discovery's final ride into orbit.
Keyword here is final ride.

Last edited:
A massive European cargo ship soared into the evening sky off the northeast coast of South America today, kicking off a weeklong trip to deliver tons of supplies to the International Space Station.
yes, headline reads "piranhas invade local lake"

i want to go swim in THAT lake
:lol:
Astronomical detectives have assembled a stellar lineup, identifying a handful of nearby stars that may come close enough to disturb our solar system in the next billion years or so.
Researchers calculated the orbits of 40,000 low-mass M-dwarf stars and found 18 that may come dangerously close to our cosmic neighborhood in the next billion years. While the chances of this actually happening are probably slim, researchers said, the results could be dramatic.
Nibiru in the dark.

He who has eyes - sees.

WASHINGTON — Space weather could pose serious problems here on Earth in the coming years, the chief of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said Saturday (Feb. 19).
A severe solar storm has the potential to take down telecommunications and power grids, and the country needs to work on being better prepared, said NOAA administrator Jane Lubchenco here at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Lubchenco is also the U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – After a four-month grounding of the space shuttle fleet, NASA's countdown clocks were on the verge of ticking again Monday for Discovery's final ride into orbit.
and its the "final ride" because it is being taken out of USE

sheeesh, what a moron

yes, headline reads "piranhas invade local lake"

i want to go swim in THAT lake
Nibiru in the dark.

He who has eyes - sees.

and its the "final ride" because it is being taken out of USE

sheeesh, what a moron

Pray to the Lord Jesus, and buy silver!

Halfbacks, I don't know how they do things at all the other forums you troll, but here sockpuppets are usually frowned on by the mods. :thup:

Halfbacks, I don't know how they do things at all the other forums you troll, but here sockpuppets are usually frowned on by the mods. :thup:

You just spent about 30 seconds posting that, in which case you were obviously not buying silver. Whatever, it's your funeral I guess, bro.

BREAKING NEWS!!! 6.3 EARTHQUAKE NEAR SOUTH POLE JUST HAPPENED!!!

quakesnibiru.png

Theese just happened 00:29 (GMT) and it makes sense since Nibiru is coming in from an orbit under the sun. This part of the world has mid noon now and should be receiving most of the gravitational pull right now and thus making thees earthquakes.

To entertain you trolls I can say that of course the silver is for trading with other survivors after the catastrophy.

Remember to but silver and pray to Jesus. God bless you all.

Last edited:
quakesnibiru.png

Theese just happened 00:29 (GMT) and it makes sense since Nibiru is coming in from an orbit under the sun. This part of the world has mid noon now and should be receiving most of the gravitational pull right now and thus making thees earthquakes.

To entertain you trolls I can say that of course the silver is for trading with other survivors after the catastrophy.

Remember to but silver and pray to Jesus. God bless you all.
wow, an earthquake on the edge of a tectonic plate

how odd

What I'm getting from this is, that if you buy silver.....the end of the world as we know it, won't happen? :confused:

I think we all have to buy silver so that we can arrange it in a magical pattern that will scare the brown dwarf away.

Terral and Halfbacks will explain it to us when the time is right.

Forum List

Back