The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

Uh huh. Imagine that, it always comes down to the do-re-mi doesn't it? Pfizer sees a new pipeline of profits and all of a sudden we will need a shot every 6 months.
A new covid strain every 6 months too.
The variants are coming!!! The variants are coming!!! This has never happened before in the history of virology!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

1618554522453.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Apparently a big pharmaceutical ceo can say anything that profits his company, and the msm will report it uncritically.

Cash cow! Pfizer CEO Claims Vaccine ‘Booster’ Shots, Annual Vaccination May Be Necessary...

And the obedient, acquiescent sheep will fall in line
as instructed.

How much more of this?

Now it’s three jabs instead of two?

cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:
So the Trump Vaccines™ are meant to kill Americans and his sheep can't wait for the suffering.

Somehow I'm not surprised.
you going to troll and say that Biden is not in on it as well? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see i am only a trump supporter because the alternative of biden or hitlery was ten times worse,its not because i like trump.
How many millions of Americans would you like to see suffer and die at the hands of the Trump Vaccine™?

Round numbers. Give or take.

so thats your answer to Biden being involved in the vaccine murders.boy you sure showed me.:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes.

cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:
So the Trump Vaccines™ are meant to kill Americans and his sheep can't wait for the suffering.

you going to troll and say that Biden is not in on it as well? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see i am only a trump supporter because the alternative of biden or hitlery was ten times worse,its not because i like trump.
How many millions of Americans would you like to see suffer and die at the hands of the Trump Vaccine™?

None but thousands are dying and hundreds of thousands are having mild to severe adverse reactions from the phizer and moderna synthetic injections. Thousands who have received both doses are now getting sick from the virus.

None but thousands are dying and hundreds of thousands are having mild to severe adverse reactions from the phizer and moderna synthetic injections. Thousands who have received both doses are now getting sick from the virus.
I assume you blame Trump for pushing so hard at the expense of safety. Right?

I assume you blame Trump for pushing so hard at the expense of safety. Right?

I never agreed with him pushing untested modified RNA vaccines, no.

How soon you forget.....these vaccines were made during Trump and only available after Biden. And the majority of Trump supporters have refused the vaccine, regardless of the administration they were produced.

As for Pfizer........

Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR - PubMed (nih.gov)

Pfizer a “habitual offender” that “persistently” engages in illegal activity, study warns (pharmaceuticalfraud.com)

How soon you forget.....these vaccines were made during Trump and only available after Biden. And the majority of Trump supporters have refused the vaccine, regardless of the administration they were produced.

As for Pfizer........

Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR - PubMed (nih.gov)

Pfizer a “habitual offender” that “persistently” engages in illegal activity, study warns (pharmaceuticalfraud.com)
I haven't forgotten how much he and his sheep crowed about it, though. Too bad.

Forum List

Back