The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

Dude, what the heck are you talking about "ensure the money stops coming in"? There's a worldwide pandemic. Have you been under a rock the past 14 months?

THIS IS where Big Pharma actually has a place in this world.

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.

Um, that's not one booster, THAT'S TWO. How many of these fucking shots do we need?

I have no idea. I'm simply stating a basic idea. It's long been noted that there would perhaps have to be something like we do with the flu shot in the future.

Dunno about anyone else, but I thought that the vaccine was free for everyone. In all the news stories I've seen about this, there wasn't any money being paid for them. Me? I got 2 shots of the Moderna vaccine, and again, didn't cost me a cent. But, that could also be because it was given to me by the VA. First shot of Moderna? Zero side effects, my arm didn't even hurt. Second shot of Moderna (and they warned me that the second shot was where the reactions could occur), and my arm was sore as hell for around 3 days, and I felt tired as hell for about 5 days. However, after I got over being tired, I was back to 100 percent.

As far as needing a 3rd booster shot? I can see why, as there are several variants that the virus has mutated to. If the VA calls me up and tells me that I need a booster shot, I'm going to take it.

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....
cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:what you have to say about that post when that happens years down the road.

I've been assuming all along that we'd need boosters. Our microbiologist daughter told us about that months ago.

cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:what you have to say about that post when that happens years down the road.
if that doesnt happen what will you think then?.....will you be here moving the years down the line?....just asking...

This nothing new or "newsy." Judas Priest. We all knew up front that the first does were for this year, and as a virus mutates a new dose is necessary.

Sooner or later as the data rolls in, we'll find one or a couple are more effective, and some have more side effects than others and a select few will be actually approved.

Normally that's at the end of clinical trials. What we're seeing now is essientially the largest clinical trial in the history of mankind.

Hope yours is the winner...

cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:
So the Trump Vaccines™ are meant to kill Americans and his sheep can't wait for the suffering.

Somehow I'm not surprised.
you going to troll and say that Biden is not in on it as well? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see i am only a trump supporter because the alternative of biden or hitlery was ten times worse,its not because i like trump.

cant wait till this poison takes effect on you years from now and see how excited you are about the vaccine then. :auiqs.jpg:
So the Trump Vaccines™ are meant to kill Americans and his sheep can't wait for the suffering.

you going to troll and say that Biden is not in on it as well? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

see i am only a trump supporter because the alternative of biden or hitlery was ten times worse,its not because i like trump.
How many millions of Americans would you like to see suffer and die at the hands of the Trump Vaccine™?

Round numbers. Give or take.

How many millions of Americans would you like to see suffer and die at the hands of the Trump Vaccine™?

Round numbers. Give or take.

so thats your answer to Biden being involved in the vaccine murders.boy you sure showed me.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back