The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.

Um, that's not one booster, THAT'S TWO. How many of these fucking shots do we need?

We? If I were you, I wouldn't get one. Tell all of your friends not to get one either. I think every conservative trump supporter out their, should stand by their convictions, and not get a vaccine. You have my absolute support on it.

Yep, makes sense to need a booster shot, especially with these new strains/variants coming full force at us....

I love it that this new MRNA technology can easily change or boost the vaccine, depending on what happens with variants. This kind of vaccine is a huge medical advancement for all of society! It's like the discovery of penicillin! Fingers crossed, it continues to go well....
Like the discovery of penicillin eh ??? That's a strong grade that you are giving something that you have no idea about.

Right now everybody is mere lab experiments hoping that the vaccines work.

Two of my family members just got over the virus, and they are back to work. Said it was like the flu for them (lasted a good week before starting to lift up off of them), and they never went and got any prescribed meds to help them out. Their left with a lingering cough after that first week, but that's about it. It was the same for me too. I don't have any lingering health issues from it, and that's great.

Why are you rooting against American ingenuity and science? I’ll never understand you losers who want to see people die to own the libbies.

I think most people understood that like the flu shot there would be a booster needed.
No--they didn't. If they did, most people wouldn't chance getting the shot for short term supposed unknown protection now. The shots at best do nothing----but kill some immediately and they all have what is known as an ACCUMULATIVE response meaning as you get more and more shots and have more and more exposures to the virus--like with allergies your reaction is likely to build up more and more with each exposure.

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

By the time they get this sorted out it's going to be a seasonal shot. It's going to have to keep changing.

I haven't taken any of them. I don't have the time to get it done but I will as soon as I want to.

Why are you rooting against American ingenuity and science? I’ll never understand you losers who want to see people die to own the libbies.
Who are you talking too ?
Morons. I’m talking to the morons.
This is the CDZ. You remember this, right?
No. I didn’t notice where I was. Sorry.
Just kidding. It's breaking news.
Great. You got me with fake news.

Who are you talking too ?
Morons. I’m talking to the morons.
This is the CDZ. You remember this, right?
No. I didn’t notice where I was. Sorry.
Just kidding. It's breaking news.
Great. You got me with fake news.
:spinner: :laughing0301:

Most fun I've had all night.

Sorry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back