The Pfizer failure.....THIRD dose needed within a year

I haven't forgotten how much he and his sheep crowed about it, though. Too bad.
Your side demanded it and trump delivered

but ironically trump supporters wete and still are the least excited about it

Cash cow! Pfizer CEO Claims Vaccine ‘Booster’ Shots, Annual Vaccination May Be Necessary...

No surprise here.... what a way to make major profits.

Here is the sticking point for me- according to the most recent findings that have been released by www.Sciencemag.org it remains unclear how memory B cells responses are affected by the second dose for the mRNA vaccine in SARS CoV-2. With this fact in mind, is Pfizer claiming that they know that a third dose (without the much needed longitudinal studies to fill in the gaps of our current understanding of even the current mRNA vaccines), when they’re still trying to figure out the particulars of the second dose as far as timing... who should receive it and which populations, and which population should not receive it? Heck, they are still trying to figure out the most appropriate time lapse between the first and second shot and there is no consensus.

Kind of like telling the masses that I have safe swampland for sale. I know that it’s “safe” because over the past eight months, nobody has fallen through the huge sink hole that nobody knows about at the current time. I’m not risking my good health into untested territory to accept an experimental drug for a virus with similar mortality rate to the flu for my health and age.

Every adult needs to become as informed as possible to keep up with all of the newest data that is released weekly (and anyone can access it now for free online) and make their own decision of course. All business restrictions should only come from the business owners themselves not government forcing measures.

I find it interesting that Trump supporters refuse to get the vaccine, even though Trump and his family have already received their vaccines. Trump got his just before he left the WH, and his daughter just got hers the other day. If it's good enough for Trump, why is it not good enough for his supporters?

Here is the sticking point for me- according to the most recent findings that have been released by www.Sciencemag.org it remains unclear how memory B cells responses are affected by the second dose for the mRNA vaccine in SARS CoV-2.
Is that supposed to be reproducible peer-reviewed research? Or was it all written up from the get-go as a sort of "infomercial" for a popular science magazine?

Here is the sticking point for me- according to the most recent findings that have been released by www.Sciencemag.org it remains unclear how memory B cells responses are affected by the second dose for the mRNA vaccine in SARS CoV-2.
Is that supposed to be reproducible peer-reviewed research? Or was it all written from the get-go as a sort of "infomercial" for a popular science magazine?
All you have to do is click on the link I posted to find out for yourself Beeman. Tip: don’t be lazy in life it’s not a good luck for anyone;)

Cash cow! Pfizer CEO Claims Vaccine ‘Booster’ Shots, Annual Vaccination May Be Necessary...

Here is the sticking point for me- according to the most recent findings that have been released by www.Sciencemag.org it remains unclear how memory B cells responses are affected by the second dose for the mRNA vaccine in SARS CoV-2. With this fact in mind, is Pfizer claiming that they know that a third dose (without the much needed longitudinal studies to fill in the gaps of our current understanding of even the current mRNA vaccines), when they’re still trying to figure out the particulars of the second dose as far as timing... who should receive it and which populations, and which population should not receive it? Heck, they are still trying to figure out the most appropriate time lapse between the first and second shot and there is no consensus.

Kind of like telling the masses that I have safe swampland for sale. I know that it’s “safe” because over the past eight months, nobody has fallen through the huge sink hole that nobody knows about at the current time. I’m not risking my good health into untested territory to accept an experimental drug for a virus with similar mortality rate to the flu for my health and age.

Every adult needs to become as informed as possible to keep up with all of the newest data that is released weekly (and anyone can access it now for free online) and make their own decision of course. All business restrictions should only come from the business owners themselves not government forcing measures.

Too many people believe that science is perfect. Where do they get this nutty premise from?

I find it interesting that Trump supporters refuse to get the vaccine, even though Trump and his family have already received their vaccines. Trump got his just before he left the WH, and his daughter just got hers the other day. If it's good enough for Trump, why is it not good enough for his supporters?
i know a handful of trump supporters who all got both shots already...

Too many people believe that science is perfect. Where do they get this nutty premise from?
I think that perception is connected to how It’s pretty common to look back in time and focus on how far we’ve come from past decades. Although that’s true we have come a “long ways” from say... 1920, 2120 will be unrecognizable to what we have now in 2021. I honestly thought that by now we’d have found natural cures for various types cancer and true medical focus would be mostly on prevention not treatment. Unfortunately, I sure had that one wrong. It seems a subset of the medical community is perhaps dragging their feet with financial incentive for big-time profit and medical field to want to use what they have just developed for cancer treatment and the like.... more of the same but considered improved treatment for illness.

Last edited:
Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

Dude, what the heck are you talking about "ensure the money stops coming in"? There's a worldwide pandemic. Have you been under a rock the past 14 months?

THIS IS where Big Pharma actually has a place in this world.

Suuuuure there is. A pandemic so bad that 50 years from now researchers won't be able to show it ever happened.

I think that perception is connected to how It’s pretty common to look back in time and focus on how far we’ve come from past decades. Although that’s true we have come a “long ways” from say... 1920, 2120 will be unrecognizable to what we have now in 2021. I honestly thought that by now we’d have found natural cures for various types cancer and true medical focus would be mostly. on prevention not treatment. Unfortunately, I sure had that one wrong. Seems a subset of the medical community is perhaps dragging their feet as the is no denying there is big-time profit in treatment for illness as you know.

And even in 2120, trial and error will still exist. The good news is, is that the trial along with the error duration has been significantly shorter than 1920!

Wow, not one, not two but now you need THREE doses. What a way to ensure the money never stops coming in.

Dude, what the heck are you talking about "ensure the money stops coming in"? There's a worldwide pandemic. Have you been under a rock the past 14 months?

THIS IS where Big Pharma actually has a place in this world.

Suuuuure there is. A pandemic so bad that 50 years from now researchers won't be able to show it ever happened.
Big Pharma’s place is right where they want to be and that’s for making profit which has always been their main objective.

I think that perception is connected to how It’s pretty common to look back in time and focus on how far we’ve come from past decades. Although that’s true we have come a “long ways” from say... 1920, 2120 will be unrecognizable to what we have now in 2021. I honestly thought that by now we’d have found natural cures for various types cancer and true medical focus would be mostly. on prevention not treatment.

Unfortunately, I sure had that one wrong. Seems a subset of the medical community is perhaps dragging their feet as the is no denying there is big-time profit in treatment for illness as you know.

And even in 2120, trial and error will still exist. The good news is, is that the trial along with the error duration has been significantly shorter than 1920!
Good job keeping a positive attitude and you reminded me to do the same. Tx!

I made a mistake of listening to a doom and gloom newscast earlier today. The kind of reporting that doesn’t just present the facts but inserts a negative personal interpretation, that since one bad thing happened make sure to expect 5 additional bad things to soon happen. It has thrown me off and I’ve been feeling completely negative lol

I wonder how much Rumsfeld is worth now from his Gilead Sciences stocks. Remember the bird flu and his company patented Tamiflu about 15 -20 years ago ?

Who cares? In a market economy, success should be rewarded. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are the best currently in the world. China's vaccine, produced by a one-party totally politicized Gov't is reported to be semi-junk!
What the fuck is your point?

Who cares? In a market economy, success should be rewarded. Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are the best currently in the world. China's vaccine, produced by a one-party totally politicized Gov't is reported to be semi-junk!
If you don't have even the slightest clue
what "my point" was, why would I waste another second explaining it to you ?

These are bioweapons.
mail3.gif

Gilead is Rummy's Halliburton.

If you don't have even the slightest clue
what "my point" was, why would I waste another second explaining it to you ?

Because you have no valid one, only a funny emoji. Dildo!

Forum List

Back