odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
217799016_1479036342433682_4199683516376330049_n.jpg

Seems, as a species, we are devolving.

1930s?

Try this.

"The commonly used expression, "Those who ignore history are bound (or doomed) to repeat it" is actually a mis-quotation of the original text written by George Santayana (1863-1952), who, in his Reason in Common Sense, The Life of Reason, Vol.1, wrote "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.""

I wonder if the rubes back then were as aggressive and arrogant with their ignorance.

I'm guessing not. They didn't have an alternate universe feeding them 24/7/365.
So, I am a "rube" if I don't want to risk my life on an untested vaccine?

Neither. They're bad enough.

I'm referring to Trumpsters.

But the majority of unvaccinated people in the US are black and hispanic. They're the "Trumpsters" you're talking about? Or are you just singling out a small minority of unvaccinated people because you're a bigot?

But the majority of unvaccinated people in the US are black and hispanic. They're the "Trumpsters" you're talking about? Or are you just singling out a small minority of unvaccinated people because you're a bigot?

I'm talking about Trumpsters.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

He just likes to use the word "Trumpster".

It's like how a 4 year old uses the word "poopoohead".

We'd love to hear more about these "threatening" PM's, you should start a thread on it.

Oh wait...
When you say "we", are you indicating that ALL morons are triggered by my siggy and keep obsessing over it?

You might be on to somthing, though. One of them thinks I am somehow a cop who is plotting to kill them and another wants to kill all Jews except the ones who oppose the existence of the state of Israel.

You are in some very fine company there, child.

Forum List

Back