The Past Is Prologue

Really? That's news to me, Mac.

Please explain exactly how I've fallen into a faulty, phony, dishonest ideology.
I don't know how it happened. My guess is that you've bought into most things belched out by the alternate universe for years. Most likely you're very frustrated and paranoid and angry, and they've done a great job of feeding those emotions.

The "why" doesn't matter to me. What matters is that the alternate universe is shrunk back down enough so that you guys fit where you belong: Back on the fringe.

I don't know how it happened. My guess is that you've bought into most things belched out by the alternate universe for years. Most likely you're very frustrated and paranoid and angry, and they've done a great job of feeding those emotions.

The "why" doesn't matter to me. What matters is that the alternate universe is shrunk back down enough so that you guys fit where you belong: Back on the fringe.
You know nothing about me, Mac.

OK....We shouldn't trust Fauxi....Thanks for that.
I always keep a kick out of these kids who have never taken a science class telling others to follow the science.

I would LOVE to hear the science behind the notion that covid is sure to get you if you shop at a Mom and Pop store, but can't touch you at Walmaet or Home Depot.
You have to be a Trumpster, because you disagree with him....That's how it works.
He lives in a very simple black and white world.

Forum List

Back